Give me atleast one excuse why you're not commonly biking

niggers is not valid

How about 15 degree wind chill, cycling is a good way to kick liberals in the head and then quickly ride off.

I am commited to it. Every day, I commute that way. It keeps me healthy and paradoxically gives me more energy rather than making me tired.

But shit nations do not have this option. In shit countries they would steal your bikes, and in America the distances are far too great for most people to even consider this.

There is absolutely no reason not to cycle. Just make sure you pair it with some other type of exercise that works on your upper body to compensate.

When you bike you are only cold for about fiveish or so minutes. After that, you start to generate your own heat, and then you can find yourself overheating in winter, which you would never expect.

Too autistic to ride a bike.

Because people in cars consider you tire bait.
Seriously, if you ride, you'd know this.
People on bikes should carry side arms and "car insurance". if for some reason they pop off and shoot a driver, it should be covered by the same insurance that covers it when a driver runs over a biker.

i live on a very steep hill and going up that hill every sodding day with a bicycle would be too much especially in the winter

>t. never exercised outside

Maybe where you live, not here.

Also when that happens it is arguably because some shit tier cyclists may consider themselves above any traffic laws.

That is all the more reason to do it. Imagine how powerful your legs would get!

Hahaha, I might not own one of these, but my PT Cruiser is much closer than a fucking bike.

Europeans need to grow dicks.

We don't all live in tiny cramped commie-blocks where everything and everyone is next door. I'd have to cycle 15 miles to get to the nearest retail place which happens to be a Costco supermarket and even if I wanted to I couldn't pack all the shit I need since I'm riding a kiddy bike instead of driving my car like a man.

Commuting to work and back is also out of option and again - even if it was I'd hate to show up to work all sweaty or having to change clothes in a fucking office building.

Also the weather. Also black gentlemen. Yeah nah.

it fucks your genitals up

Get some fucking exercise on those legs. When you learn to bike up that hill, you will be able to go home to fap to anime lolis faster
this

There is snow everywhere.

because its gay as fuck and annoys everyone on the road

>Small one off payment
I can buy a car in cash because I'm not living in crippling poverty.
>Keeps our homelands clean
I'm an amerimutt I have no homeland
>Can navigate traffic easily
And if you get into an accident you will get fucked up much harder than if you were in a car
>Encourages you to support local businesses
My local businesses are overpriced and shitty
>Exclusively a white activity
Than why do niggers keep stealing bikes?

More importantly what if you want to go to a location more than 10 miles away?

mi bike is broken and I need a new one

>lycra cultist is a mentally unhinged pscyhopath

shocking to say the least

>winter tires don't exist
There's shitton of snow here too, doesn't mean I can't bike at all

>t. landwhales

Work is too far away.

Because niggers will steal it

>When I want to visit my family I just bike 300 miles

People here drive like animals and you have to pedal like inches from the cars. I don't want to be run over.

I live in a very big state. Towns are miles away from where I dwell.

Mostly because America doesn’t have real bike lanes and I’ll get run the fuck over by some dindu.

You can get a bike with a double wheel at the back and a large basket/chest type of contraption to store shit in.

If you get sweaty all you do is change your shirt. How is that awkward? I do it most days. Actually you feel refreshed afterwards. 15 miles is a lot for a newbie, granted, but that is about the distance I do every day and I am by no means some kind of superman.

Get a proper seat and posture, mate.

Niggers steal bikes to sell the pieces.

Also, calculated risk taking is inherently an alpha thing.

Nobody is FORBIDDING you from having a car, you can have both things. Or you could have an E-bike for super long rides. It is not an either-or decision.

Sup Forums needs to be a bit more fit.

This is valid. I have seen it. I would never fucking bike there.

Because I don't live in a big city like a cuck

>And if you get into an accident you will get fucked up much harder than if you were in a car
uh dude, you don't usually bike on highways do you?
>Than why do niggers keep stealing bikes?
Niggers sell them, they don't use them

>When I want to visit my family I just bike 300 miles
I am sorry to hear how private corporations ruined your amerimutt railways, but us europoors can easily visit our families by taking the train, and get there much faster

But, if I was going to buy one, what type would you recommend? Road, hybrid, etc...

Shit nigger I was gonna go with a knee jerk reaction but you're so full of fucking enthusiasm I just can't bring myself to be an asshole. kudos to you for being so dedicated

>even fucking Israel gets a high speed rail but not us
I hate the pozzed state of our country, at least the people are allowed to be right wing

Hybrids are all fine for everyday use desu

Black people will steal my bike.

US is an example on why privatizing railways isn't always a good idea

That is an unwarranted assumption. I live in a little town closeish to a city.

This actually depends on your location, your weather, terrain, and the actual uses you want to give to it. So you can tell us. Anyhow, you do not need a super expensive specialized bike, you could get a cheap basic thing and after some months look into getting a "proper" bike. I use cheap bikes and I am okay though.

It just really changed my life. My energy levels increased. I have become fitter. And I did not even need to allot special amounts of money and time for it, I just had to FORCE myself to do it and soon it became natural. I want to inspire others because it just seems that for relatively little effort you can get plenty out of it.

>implying you won't get your bike stolen here

riddle me this batman how the F do I fix my flat tire when it has a million of little holes like swiss cheese. I have to go and buy a new tire from (((them)))

>uh dude, you don't usually bike on highways do you?
A car hitting you at 20 mph will still fuck you up, more than a collision on the highway will for the passengers of a car.
>Niggers sell them, they don't use them
What white person buys a bike from a nigger?
>I am sorry to hear how private corporations ruined your amerimutt railways, but us europoors can easily visit our families by taking the train, and get there much faster
And what if my family lives away from a major city? Should the government build rails to towns with populations of less than 5000 that only three people will ride in a week?

I moved to the City from a stupidly small town, never bought a car, never really learned how to drive in the city. I think cars are lame, I hate guys who talk about their trucks and cars, I'm disgusted by women's infatuation with men who drive nice cars.

Basically just fuck cars.

You have to walk your bikes when your lights don't work

Have fun with that, nigger

>this post again
How am I supposed to do this without getting hit by an amerifat on slower streets. It's not even safe in regular cars I can't even drive in local highways without fear of feral niggers or drugged up rednecks slamming into me

>weather
>speed
>nigger stealing your car
>can't adequately transport your family
>doesn't establish your person as the seat of dominance
Watch as I force you to step off my road, you insect. I shit on you as my car speeds up and wind blows through my hair. You can bite the dust that my tires will kick up.

Hybrids cost more and damage the environment more
Even when gas was 4.00 people couldn’t break even on repairs and battery replacements.

Rent a car, you financially illiterate fuck

>drives a PT cruiser
>tells Europeans to grow dicks
wew lad

>And I did not even need to allot special amounts of money and time for it, I just had to FORCE myself to do it and soon it became natural.
Indeed. It becomes addictive.
I drove around 1300-1500 kilos last year (March-September) in my little town just for the sake of riding and it became like a joyful routine a month in.

Point to

You can have a car AND a bike for different situations you know

He's talking about bikes, my man

>A car hitting you at 20 mph will still fuck you up, more than a collision on the highway will for the passengers of a car.
Not really, you're going to get fucked up regardless, but you do most of the time NOT bike in the middle of the road, do you?

>What white person buys a bike from a nigger?
Not white, but spics

>And what if my family lives away from a major city? Should the government build rails to towns with populations of less than 5000 that only three people will ride in a week?
You don't have railways go to every single damn town, moron. You take train to the nearest station, then take bus that stops by where your family lives

I do not live in a big city, so my bike does not get enriched. Also it is not a flashy model; there are much nicer ones to steal. Fuck, in some areas here leave their bikes without ANY chains when they go into the supermarket.

If you are worried about that you learn to patch your own tyres and you buy special, resistant tyres.

I do not understand what you mean. I carry spare lights.

But you will never know the pride of transporting yourself over "long" distances by power of your body alone.

I think some chemicals make it feel that way.

Sure. My kids can ride to school on fucking bikes. I'm not gay enough to ride one to work

>But you will never know the pride of transporting yourself over "long" distances by power of your body alone.
Fuck you I never said I don't trek or walk either did I?

So are you calling your kids gay then?
Good goy!

>wind blows through my hair
Didn't realize how bad things had gotten in France. You can't even afford a roof for your car?

I like bicycles for all the reasons posted. I like cars because it's literally my own private chemically powered combustion engine that locomotives me 20x my normal movement rate while surrounding me in climate controlled comfort and protective armor.
wooooooooow perhaps there's a use for both. would murder the government if they tried to take my car away.

Oh shit I'm not gay either. I own 2 motorcycles, 2 cars, and a bike.

Fair enough.

Ha!

>>weather
pussy
>speed
if you live 500 miles from your job, you most likely take the TVG
>nigger stealing your car
Yes, that do happen
>can't adequately transport your family
Only if your family is a bunch of fat fucks
>doesn't establish your person as the seat of dominance
Do you need to feel that to compensate for your 2 inch penis?

>Rent a car for $25+ per day
>Rent increases if you are driving out of state
>Have to rent every time you go more than 10-50 miles from home
>Or if you have to carry more than 100 lbs
>Or just buy a car for $1000 or less

because in burgerland everything outside the major city is spread out and far away and cars are cheap

44 mile round trip in orange county

You carry spare lights? The amount of Germans I see walking their bikes at night says the general population does not do this and that you're an outlier

>riding bikes is gay
Kinda sad that this is the only argument you are left with. With that attitude, I'm guessing you haven't changed your mind about anything in years. Which makes you braindead.

My job is 15 miles away,I Start at 7am and it's freezing balls outside.

I'm not going to freeze in the name of your faggotry.

i guess i just can't take the weather
when its hot i can't be outside, much less ride a bike, I'd get a headstroke
and when it's not hot and ride the bike i get a runny nose and temperature

>Not really, you're going to get fucked up regardless, but you do most of the time NOT bike in the middle of the road, do you?
My experience in college says no, you ride on the side walk running over pedestrians and cross the road at random intervals.
>Not white, but spics
So spics also ride bikes. Wow, what great company.
>You don't have railways go to every single damn town, moron. You take train to the nearest station, then take bus that stops by where your family lives
Or I could just drive to my family instead of taking a bus to a train station, then taking a train to another town, then taking another bus, then taking a third bus when I go to a hotel after visiting my family.

They're kids, they can't drive a car, you have the IQ of a nigger abdul

Sure you are

That's not my only argument, moron mutt.

1. I paid for mine in one payment
2. Everything is used to fund terrorism so I may as well enjoy myself
3. Not close to as bad as most other vehicles and I get good mpg
4. I use it to get to work, school and to go work out so not true
5. Next to no traffic where I live and I listen to my own playlists on my phone
6. If this is saying that it encourages a long drive to a large shopping center, it doesn't as the major shopping centers are in town
7. I fix it myself or have family help me when I can't

I work 50km away from home you freak.

>loan for car

Lol only a euro poor. I can get a old ford for 700 and ride it till 250000 miles. Sure it’s gonna break down but I have two balls and two hands and the minimum 90 iq required to work on a car. If u can’t work on your car congrats u have the problem solving skills of a woman.

Too bad you aren't white and can't deal with the cold. My condolences.

Sure I am what, gay? What are you gay or something?

So rural areas are still good? I thought they'd distribute the invaders everywhere to ensure the enrichment.

not to mention that the streets and sidewalks are covered in snow and black ice with the grand addition that it hasn't been above freezing in weeks and has been negative most of the time

>being so much of a cuck you buy a bike knowing it'll likely be stolen
>being so much of a poorfuck you can't think you may need to carry your family beyond your poofuck town
>muh compensation
You sound like a faggot. Not surprising given your c*ntry lmao

lol
take the bus
sorry, not a nigger or a spic and I don't fancy getting mugged at the bus stop
not to mention buses don't go anywhere near the small towns....so I'd have to walk/bike 20 miles just to get to a bus stop and I'm only 2 miles from the nearest small town....that's how little public transportation there is out here in the flyover country

Have fun riding your bike in this at -20c

My work is around 15miles away too. And I see you're an amerimutt too, so you can't enjoy having a decent railway network. But I bike to the nearby traintation which is 2 miles away to take the train to my job

Move closer to work or find another job, commutefag

The list of things a PT Cruiser is cooler than is rather short, but looking like pic related is on there.

And spare batteries for the spare lights. Because ORDNUNG. Also I am not giving the cops my goddamn money. Fuck them.

That is besides the point, worst neighbor of mine.

...Now that could be a problem.

Not yet. But I did see one thief here once recently. He wasn't even black, he was goddamn BLUE, that is how dark he was.

That's why.

You are a leaf, you should be used to such temperatures!

That is how it has been where I live for the past month or two and will be for a while

non-winterfags can never understand it

Who cares what it fucking looks like you gigantic faggot

You sound no better than those orange skanks at the club that take a million selfies

I have a young family, a wife who also works, and no way to carry my plumbing gear on a fucking shitty bike. Plus cycling next to cars, it isnt fucking healthy

>in America the distances are far too great for most people to even consider this.

Genau. Danke für ihren verständnisvolles.

This. The Jews fucked sprawlfags pretty hard with American cities. Cars were a mistake.

How much trouble to you get in for riding your bike at night without lights? I laughed at the krauts for doing that tben was immediately slapped in the gut by an east German "You do not do that!"

Just did faggot. It wasn't hard. Fatbikes for snow and the beach. Roadbikes and mountainbikes for the spring and summer. If you live in a city, you can beat cars for most trips under 4 km and buses for 10 km. Plus you get great cardio every day, can stop to enjoy local businesses on your way home, and carry a u-lock to fend off niggers and communists.

>My experience in college says no, you ride on the side walk running over pedestrians
did you ever use a bell?
>and cross the road at random intervals.
I hope you have the IQ to realize that you should look left and right before crossing. Or else, you are surely likely to get fucked up if a semi comes towards you at 70mph

>So spics also ride bikes. Wow, what great company.
Never forget to bring a bag of beans to toss away if you feel intimidated by biking spics near you

>Or I could just drive to my family instead of taking a bus to a train station, then taking a train to another town, then taking another bus, then taking a third bus when I go to a hotel after visiting my family.
Do you you weigh over 400lbs?

I-I was merely pretending to be retarded.
Y-you fell for it!

>kilometers
Found the proxyfag

Just to put you in perspective, there was a guy from Western Europe, and years later, a Japanese man, who both wanted to cycle through Europe and Asia. They both got their bikes stolen in the middle of fucking Belgrade

Cars are fine. (((Zoning laws))) are pure Judaism though.

only fags ride bikes, dont forget your strap on and helmet

Oh, come on now!
Cycling next to cars is healthy alright!
It is cycling under a car which tends to end rather badly.

Not at all. I think you just pay a small fine and that is it. They are not going to haul you into jail or something over it. But the guy that said that to you was probably worried somebody would run you over.

Well, I want to do that at some point, so fair warning...