LIFE COMES AT YA FAST!!!!!

marketwatch.com/story/breitbart-owners-debate-ousting-steve-bannon-amid-trump-feud-2018-01-04

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O8HcFI-X8Ms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The trump curse only grows stronger.

Maybe the deep state now thinks he's too toxic for Breitbart, and they're perhaps another candidate they can use as a part of Mockingbird to control Breitbart.

They want to turn Brietbart into the new Daily caller aka shit.

卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐 RAISE YOUR SWASTIKA

Daily Caller is less cucked than Breitbart, although they have less content

all bannon had to do was just keep him mouth shut and toe the line

kill yourself shill rat

If Bannon bends the knee like they want him to he will only become more powerful later.

I still don't get this.

Bannon was always our guy. But now he is doing shit that he knows harms the President AND he's doing it just in time for MUH RUSSIA has collapsed so badly even the normies can see it.

Is it possible that (((they))) have done to him what they did to former "right wing firebrand" David Brock?

>didn't think Bannon was in to little boys

>Bannon was always our guy.
He was never /ourguy/. We thought he was /ourguy/ because he supported a populist movement. Bannon's been a deep state agent all this while. Trump got the wind of this after election, and took him out.
>didn't think Bannon was in to little boys
That's the part all deep state agents play. The agents on the left are nauseatingly liberal, and are pedos so that they can push that agenda. The agents on the right are virtuous and god-fearing. The deep state controls the narrative on both sides and presents us with an illusion of choice.

There was never a choice. Trump is surrounded and he's only support is the military intelligence.

>Bannon's been a deep state agent all this while.
>he says this while Trump appoints Goldman Ssachs and generals to the white house.

>Bannon's been a deep state agent all this while
Citation needed there, friend.

Aside from this incident, I mean.

If Bannon really was a deep state agent all along, he's a fucking terrible one because Trump's campaign won. It just doesn't make sense at all that he was a saboteur from the beginning.

What does make a bit more sense as an explanation is Bannon's ego got hurt as he wanted to take credit for more than he deserved and wanted to set the agenda only to find himself sidelined, with his perception being that this was at the expense of richboy kikes like Kushner and cucks like Cohn... and then when he got sidelined by Trump who always knew you can't just do what Sup Forums wants every day (even though we're right) he tried to push everything too far away from the ground the normies are comfortable in when he was free to talk again. It's possible Trump is pissed off at Bannon over the Alabama thing... Moore was too much of a meme even for 2017... and since then Trump cut Bannon off... and now Bannon is letting the grudge manifest in a way that is harmful to our movement.

Fuck off, you utter moron.

Did you even need to redden the eyes on that one?

>Fuck off, you utter moron.
Struck a nerve?

Statement from the President of the United States

Steve Bannon has nothing to do with me or my Presidency. When he was fired, he not only lost his job, he lost his mind. Steve was a staffer who worked for me after I had already won the nomination by defeating seventeen candidates, often described as the most talented field ever assembled in the Republican party.

Now that he is on his own, Steve is learning that winning isn’t as easy as I make it look. Steve had very little to do with our historic victory, which was delivered by the forgotten men and women of this country. Yet Steve had everything to do with the loss of a Senate seat in Alabama held for more than thirty years by Republicans. Steve doesn’t represent my base—he’s only in it for himself.

Steve pretends to be at war with the media, which he calls the opposition party, yet he spent his time at the White House leaking false information to the media to make himself seem far more important than he was. It is the only thing he does well. Steve was rarely in a one-on-one meeting with me and only pretends to have had influence to fool a few people with no access and no clue, whom he helped write phony books.

We have many great Republican members of Congress and candidates who are very supportive of the Make America Great Again agenda. Like me, they love the United States of America and are helping to finally take our country back and build it up, rather than simply seeking to burn it all down.

>If Bannon really was a deep state agent all along, he's a fucking terrible one because Trump's campaign won.
Hillary was the deep state's agent. She didn't win. Trump was not the deep state's agent (he's not a pedo and thus cannot be bent to the will of the deep state), and they needed someone on the inside - Bannon.
>It just doesn't make sense at all that he was a saboteur from the beginning.
He's not a saboteur. He was just an agent playing a part. The deep state just wants to control the president, they don't want to outright destroy Trump if they an avoid it. The deep state can achieve this by installing a puppet on the throne (Bush, Obama, Hillary, etc.), or they can ensure the president's advisers are their assets (Bannon).
>What does make a bit more sense as an explanation is Bannon's ego got hurt as he wanted to take credit for more than he deserved and wanted to set the agenda only to find himself sidelined,
Sure, that is possible. But the timing is suspect.
>and then when he got sidelined by Trump who always knew you can't just do what Sup Forums wants every day
Why would Trump want to sideline an ally whom everyone on the right liked? What exactly did Bannon suggest to Trump that was so extreme? More likely that Trump found out that Bannon was deep state after election (access to info) and took out Bannon at the appropriate time.
>It's possible Trump is pissed off at Bannon over the Alabama thing... Moore was too much of a meme even for 2017
Why would Bannon support a compromised candidate? Surely he knew Moore was banned from a Mall. Even if Moore is innocent, he's made some questionable decisions. Why soil the Republican party's name by pushing for a candidate who was most likely going to fall?
-Serves two purposes - deep state knew Moore was toxic and by getting Bannon to support a candidate who would lose, they reduce the invincible aura of the right - now the right has boogeymen as well.

>and now Bannon is letting the grudge manifest in a way that is harmful to our movement.
Precisely. It's not like Bannon doesn't know that the deep state doesn't exist. He's the one who's been saying from the beginning that the media is the opposition party. Why the hell would a patriot sell out his country for a petty grudge? Either Bannon is not a patriot and just pretended to be a patriot all this time, or Bannon is a deep state agent playing a part.

So far Sup Forums has assumed that only the liberal media is compromised by Operation Mockingbird. However, if the goal of Operation Mockingbird was to control the narrative, why the hell would the CIA leave the radical right alone? It's only logical to assume that they've got agents on the right as well.

Donna Brazile talk about Seth Rich murder- Her Book is about to hit the shelf

Steve Bannon talks shit about Trump- His book is about to hit the shelf

Inerdasting

No, not really. It's a statement of fact. You are a moron. And you don't deserve to be asked to leave politely.

But I get that you're mad. Trump is President, even though you hate him and all your friends know you confidently predicted he had no chance on multiple occasions. The good news from your perspective is that 1 year is down and you only have 7 more to go.

So think, all you have to do is go through this whole political year again seven more times. And then that's it and it's over.

Look. It's obvious to anyone who browses Sup Forums regularly you're in major damage control mode over Bannon. Get some rest though. Bannon is finished. There's nothing you can do about it.

>Bannon was always our guy
no he wasnt, hes just trying to keep himself relevant

Trump is the President of the United States. Bannon is an alcoholic that needs paid shills to defend him on the internet.

>It's obvious to anyone who browses Sup Forums regularly you're in major damage control mode over Bannon.
Who's you, you stupid fuck? I'm I the deep state covering for my asset by calling him a deep state asset? Or am I on the left saying Bannon is a deep state agent? Or am I on the right saying Bannon is a deep state agent.
Fucking be specific you moron.
>Bannon is finished. There's nothing you can do about it.
I know that. I'm not trying to revive him. I'm saying the deep state most likely controls all narratives.

>Sure, that is possible. But the timing is suspect.
In what way? You're not backing up that argument at all. And therefore failing to refute the point I made... hmm... not a good look on Sup Forums.

>What exactly did Bannon suggest to Trump that was so extreme?
Again, that's a false framing. He didn't have had to say anything extreme. He could have just pissed Trump off by leaking all the time. And Scaramucci (who goes way further back with Trump than Bannon) was fairly blunt in his view of Bannon. And Mooch has since said he said what he said at the time for a reason. Looks like Trump was signalling back then,

>More likely that Trump found out that Bannon was deep state after election (access to info) and took out Bannon at the appropriate time.
Nothing in support of that.

>Surely he knew Moore was banned from a Mall.
OK so this is where you look dumb. Moore never was banned from a mall. That was a media lie, you dip.

>Why the hell would a patriot sell out his country for a petty grudge?
Revenge. Spite. These are pretty powerful motives in powerful men who feel they have been wronged.

>Operation Mockingbird
Not getting in to this with you. You don't need to get in to that stuff to explain this, I think.

Nothing will happen.

Trump found out Bannon was a zionist shill like 2 months into his presidency. Why do you think he got fired from the NSC so early? He was trying to influence military directives and foreign policy in benefit of Israel.

Zionist shill or not, he dun goofed and the consequences will never be the same

What if he had no choice in the matter? What if he is so blackmailed by Israel he is forced to do their bidding regardless of the outcome because otherwise they would expose him?

I think Bannon is a degenerate pedophile. He had a fucking DVD distribution company with Harvey Weinstein. I wonder if he's gonna get indicted for leaking classified material to Israel as well as being a pedo.

>In what way? You're not backing up that argument at all.
Why now? Why when Intel's mistakes are out, Iran's civil unrest is being tweeted by Trump, and Huma's maid having access to CIA files is now public? That's why I say timing is suspect.
Why didn't Bannon wait till the end of Trump's presidency? Wouldn't that have been a perfectly good timing too? I say the timing is suspect because it's forcing Trump to respond to a supposed (Bannon was never a part of Trump's team, but it appears so) rift in his team at a time when he's winning.
>Again, that's a false framing.
You're the one who used Sup Forums in your post, not me.
>He didn't have had to say anything extreme. He could have just pissed Trump off by leaking all the time.
Why would a guy who's touted as a patriot do this? Either he's not as clean as we think he is, or he just plays a role that is given to him by the deep state.
>And Mooch has since said he said what he said at the time for a reason. Looks like Trump was signalling back then,
If Bannon was a guy who wanted to subvert Trump, and push himself forward, then isn't he part of the establishment? Would a patriot, or someone who cares for the U.S. try to push his own agenda when an outsider is trying to clean up the house?
>Nothing in support of that.
True. I'm conjecturing.
>OK so this is where you look dumb. Moore never was banned from a mall. That was a media lie, you dip.
Fine, I'll take it back. But are you refuting the idea that Bannon could not have known Moore was a doomed candidate? Even Trump tweeted that Moore had the decks stacked against him.
>Revenge. Spite. These are pretty powerful motives in powerful men who feel they have been wronged.
So he's not a patriot. Patriots don't damage their country just to spite other men. So he's not the person he was advertised as.
>Not getting in to this with you.
Ok. Then we're restricted to the reasons being Bannon's ego, which is convenient for you.

Wonder what kind of dirt the demons have on Bannon...

He fucks kids.

Didn't Megs tell us to expect a staged Bannon/Trump feud? The question is, what would be the play?

Daily Caller is awesome.

They know how to make viral videos like the FCC video.

So bannon was the leaker ?

He had the courage to call out Trumps treasonous activities

save israeil goyim! youtube.com/watch?v=O8HcFI-X8Ms

DUH