Dindu strikes again

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5235311/Video-shows-sheriffs-deputy-killed-punch.html

true if big

Haha fucking lightweight. Must have been an office boy in Vietnam.

>soldier AND a cop
>dies to a single punch
white people everyone

>Police officer
>War vet

Nothing of value lost

The young college student was on his way to spread the gospel to the less fortunate and donate toys to an orphanage when he was attacked for no reason by this Nazi KKK member. He simply tried to defend himself from the brutal attack, while the Trump supporter waved a confederate flag and repeatedly called him a nigger. Such a shame this upstanding, vibrant youth had to experience such a traumatic event.

'murdered'

>off duty deuty
shouldnt he have still been srmed?

卐╰༼ ・ ͜ ʖ ・ ༽╯卐 RAISE YOUR SWASTIKA

*armed

Dont start nuttin

Wont be nuttin

Oh maga stop being Reese’s oh Kay?

yeah m8 he got armed to the head

It's almost like being elderly is a disadvantage in a fight.

A 70 year old falling down after getting punched in the head and hitting his head in an unfavourable position and dying as a result is not that crazy, user.

Actually being a front liner at this age would be like standing caulk

WAN PAAAAAAAAAUNCH

Well it's no wonder cops need to have guns, tazers, batons, etc.

Lol at that car in the end. The nigger thought he could get away in that shitty wreck.

for white's it's not that crazy.

One hitter quitter, wasn't even that hard of a punch. Why'd he swing?

I guess the superior nigger skull shape will give the negro invincibility, then.

What's the point of punching a dude you rear end like that? Either you trade insurance information, or you both go on your way, or you sue, or you fucking run off. But how the fuck does punching him improve the situation in any way? God damn why are niggers such retarded compulsive animals?

lol, i saw that fucking random truck almost ran him completely over.

>Tyrone wuz like shieet my 44 inch rims aint made 4 dis mang i aint even do nufin mang

knock out game a lie? oh hell naw!

What is this Moldova flag? GTFO you're not even a real country.

They were both in a traffic collision and you could see in the video that victim was trying to get the suspect's insurance information but the suspect sucker punched him.

pretty badass

>A fucking leaf
>Anal prolapse veteran, silver oak cluster

Nothing of value was gained.

big dick is back in town

>relaxing around blacks

Will people never learn?

>mocks real country
>uses meme flag

Why is murdered in quotes? Is it not murder?

not to the media, not when a minority does it

black lives matter, white lives don't

Eh, current red coat. Who's gives a shit?

he dindu nuffin guise cmon

kek

His years of blind service to an authoritarian regime helped breed and prepare that negro for his destruction

Karma is very real

Article says he’s a gang member but declined to say which. Anyone know?

That's not murder, it's manslaughter.
The intention to kill matters you stupid niggers.

My uncle worked on the force with him for the last 20 years. He, like my uncle never wrote many tickets, he was one of the good pigs.

No, they just murder themselves long before they hit 70. That, or heart attack at 50.

Not sure if that’s exactly right. That guy who swatted the man in Kansas could be charged with murder. I doubt he intended to kill or even physically harm.

Then he'll walk.
For it to be murder you have to cause a death with malice aforethought aka some amount of planning.

That wasn't an accidental punch, that's at least murder 2.

it could be considered 2nd degree murder depending on how young and strong the killer is and how old and frail the victim is. It's not an intention to kill type of murder in this case, it's a "conscious disregard" murder. It's the UK tho, so who knows. Maybe a high charge and a plea into a lesser charge, as usual.
> t. lawyer

That's first degree murder you stupid nigger. There's other degrees of murder you can get charged with.

Good thing he is a combat veteran.

His actions lead directly to a death. It was no accident. Death may not have been intended but was not an unforseeable outcome

It’s the USA

I'm not a lawyerfag but all they need to do is say
"Your honor, my client is a nigger who watches a lot of tv. He had no idea punching someone would kill them, the thinks being knocked unconcious is harmless because he's a pavement ape."
Which is probably the case.

Depends on the jurisdiction

It's impossible to compare when black men die in gang shootouts long before they reach 70.

maaaan, he ain even do nothin

jesus fucking christ memeflags never shut the fuck up