Sum cunt forgets to bury his gun safe

>Sum cunt forgets to bury his gun safe
>Busted_by_the_jew_mafia.jpg
>granted bail
>"Australians don't have easy access to weapons"

baka.com.au/nsw/man-charged-after-police-allegedly-find-109-unregistered-guns-20180104-h0dnd1.html

Other urls found in this thread:

arms24.com/waffen/buechsen;Kaliber:7-62-x-39/
youtube.com/watch?v=KQgd2mET9P8
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
youtube.com/watch?v=4g5p6b-ZZ5Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf3n4oWkZKc
youtube.com/watch?v=NVDCbKOR2lE
youtube.com/watch?v=RpXxWQeho3M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a loser. Should have moved to the USA. This is just the usual gun safe owned by patriotic americans...Sucks to be Australian.

>rifles and revolvers

Looks like a collectors stash.

Sad part is those will be destroyed. They're collectors. Look at that colt revolver, the 1903, them lever actions.

Fuck that's a sexy collection I would nut all over it.

RIP cute guns

Every single gun in that pic is a relic from prior to 1930.
Fucking Australia.

>bunch of shitty revolvers and bolt rifles are illegal in kangaroofuckerstan
what a joke

Meanwhile in Europe we have this

That doesn’t look like it belongs to someone who’d go one a shooting spree. Looks like it belongs to a collector/hobbyist with good taste. Sad!

Show your flag.

Some of those are collector/museum quality pieces and they'll all get destroyed by the same country responsible for banning a-cup boobs.
Meanwhile Aussie shitposter crying that his country has easy access to guns.
Yeah, old guns taken from some 70-year old man's grandfather's collection from his days in Galipoli.

lmao is that a fucking flintlock pistol 3 in from the left bottom corner or just a gun modeled to look like one?
If its the later can someone give me the make and model i want to buy one

Looks more like a hobbyist's collection than an armory. Not that Australia would be any less cucked either way.

>Australians don't have easy access to weapons

Almost all of those guns are probably at least 40 years old.

That gun is illegal in 90% of western European countries. What slavshit country are you from?

>Some of those are collector/museum quality pieces and they'll all get destroyed by the same country responsible for banning a-cup boobs.

what is with anglos and destroying history?

have these fucks never heard of museums or something? christ

>tfw have to use bow and arrows to defend my house

Please tell me they didn't destroy those guns.

Those guns are bad ass enough to scare your average Strayan.
Imagine if some Abbos got a hold of them, they could take back the whole fucking country.

>all these guns hidden for years.
>never causing problems.
>all undone

That better not be an Assault Bow, m8.

BB gun...

They either destroyed them or will destroy them. Make no mistake, this is the result of Jewish kikery.

Me and my thugs should go there. Home invasions would be easy!!

wash your mouth, he's probably serbian

These holy relics were no trouble to anyone, until the kike had to put it's nose where it didn't belong.

Build your own my man! No background check or anything. Super easy.

Maybe. I see one of three fates.
Destroyed
Kept by a cop
Offloaded in Africa.

They only blew up the bombs. But still sad.

that's neat, what's something like that cost?

It's like when they destoryed all those WW2 memorabilia.

Fucking faggot scum caphalite police.

I usually take the cops side but I wouldn't shed a single tear if you started murdering the shit eating traitor faggots in their Goddamn high heels.

idk you can see parts of the bolt head which might be a bit extreme to replicate in an airsoft. this might not be his pic tho

It's manual action.

>kicks in door
>"This is a fookin' robbery ya cunts!"
>bush viper hiding under the "Welcome Sudanese Refugees" mat bites your leg before you can step into the house.
>die crying like a bitch while the orb weaver from the Eucalyptus tree out back wraps you up for later.
>last memory before fading out is being fucked in your asshole by a koala when the spider is away waiting for you to stop kicking.
>the end.

>baka.com

>baka.com

Got it as a gift, the website (traditions) says 209.00 not sure about shipping. This is the cheaper of their models (Kentucky). It's in .50 cal.

That is actually pretty fucking cool.

Any gift that requires handywork to complete is cool.

Who gave it to you? Kudos to them for not shitting out on a gift card.

And you get a literal hand cannon when you're done!

And over here you have your Typical Bosnian or Albanian Shill.
> Muh Serbians killed My whole family
> Sreblanca Happened
> Muh Islam is a Religion of Peace.

My dad. I got him a box of mini skeets and a box of micro skeets. Among other things. Christmas is fun.

it is not faggot

Good on your dad then.

good job Australia. weapons should be strictly regulated by the state and only distributed to civilians who are members of paramilitary and reserve police forces

Ya, he stepped up from the gift card since me and my brother got him a blackpowder revolver.

I might buy one actually, although the pirate one is coolest and I don't see it in stock

>tfw i tried to make a pro-serb post yet still failed

> airshit

>live in australia
>wildlife hates you and wants you dead
>snakes in the toilet
>giant bird eating spiders in the cupboards
>fucking swole kangaroo stole your gf
>fucking abbos sleeping in the road after huffing all your petrol again
>can't own a gun to defend yourself

sad!

lol Australia lol

Some still have bayonets. Clearly a dangerous man.

See, we're not all a hate filled as people like to think, I honestly appreciate that you have a dynamic like that with your family.

That's why I shitpost all day, I'd like to see that in other families, even the niggers who hate me.

FPBP

Here's what mom got. Ya, life doesn't really suck.

You gave yourself away vpn faggot.

Euroshits date things DD/MM/YYYY

That's cool. I sorta came off Christmas with a dull. We really just exchanged money.

No one in my family is having kids and I swear to God if there was just one kid to do it for I'd do up Christmas right and proper. But there's none.

How's the quality on that thing?

5.56 is better.

D I see some Martinis in there? Now that makes me angry.

THEY BELONG IN A MUSEUM!

shake my head

oh my god, they DESTROYED all that?
i want to puke
kill yourselves english”men”

The fit is perfect on all the pre fit stuff and the trigger guard is the only area to carve out, super easy but could be fucked up by the right person. Even mine is not pretty, but maybe a little filler or once it's all shellac it won't be bad looking. Not a single wobble or rattle and the trigger assembly is stupid simple.

OH THERE IT IS, That's the image I was talking about earlier.

Fuck the goddamn eurocops.

Pussy ass fucking traitorous faggots, all of them.

The Bosnians are Shilling so hard
> MUH Serbs only did Ethnic Cleansing
> MUH Bosnians were Peaceful Muslims

You’re disgusting people. Should all be culled.

Correct about the date but not vpn, European is a meme flag

That screencap is rage inducing holy shit

It's honestly the single most triggering thing I've ever read about England, and that's including Churchills massive hate boner for Hitler that he'd of sacrificed his entire country just to sate.

"patriotic"? Neurotic, I think.

Rare, also go fuck yourself faggot!

Your dick would explode with joy if I took out into the field I own to shoot real weapons.

Semi auto are legal in in Germany, France and Italy etc.
(although there can be some stupid ammo regulations like having to get .222 instead of .223).

e.g. german gun retailer set to the offerings in 7.62x39
arms24.com/waffen/buechsen;Kaliber:7-62-x-39/

Please stop confusing the UK for continental Europe, Czechs even get full auto fairly easily ...

you don't know what neurotic means.

Well maybe if you didn't all treat guns like taboo fucking black magic we'd be able to understand which ones are less fucked than the others.

>"patriotic"? Neurotic, I think.
Just because you are a faggot soyboy/bugman who is scared of the loud bang-stick does not mean that they cannot be enjoyed responsibly by real men. Keep in mind, some of my rifles are for using, and some are just for having. Firearms in the USA can be a great hobby/investment. Prices can go up, and because of this, you can generate value. ALL of my firearms came from private sales, and since I am legally allowed to possess I needed no background check.

It is NO ONES business what or how many guns I own. I commit no crimes, and nothing can be done.

The only thing neurotic is a all loving government telling me I can't have a means to defend myself & I go along with it blindly.

The sad fact is there are people so cucked by their own governments that they're afraid to own the same weapons used to suppress them. It's a goddamn travesty.

>all that wood

Fucking Fudds yo.

>The sad fact is there are people so cucked by their own governments that they're afraid to own the same weapons used to suppress them. It's a goddamn travesty.
I agree totally. In the USA, I have no doubt that it was Her turn, and she was going to shut off our guns. I have a sick feeling that here place was ONLY to remove guns, and force NWO/Communism.

Thank god for Trump, and I really mean that.

Trump pulling the rug out from under their wretched old whore bot was by far the most suprising turn around in the last 50 years.

Social engineering has pussyfied western europiean men
50 years of political correctness, brainwashing in schools, and fluoride

That is a collection that, here in the states, would be considered a fairly average collection for an older person who collects guns. Meh.

European gun owners usually don't talk much about the hobby with outsiders even within the country ...
If the general public thinks the things are already banned it's less likely that there will be a large outcry to ban them.
(the recent EU gun ban / intended magazine limit was primarily a UK initiative, gun-owners are damn happy about brexit.)

Regulation is usually strict when it comes to getting a permit, like it is more expensive and harder to get a drivers license in the EU than it is in the US.
... but when it comes to what is legal, Californians are more screwed than most of the EU.

e.g.
France:
youtube.com/watch?v=KQgd2mET9P8
Germany:
youtube.com/watch?v=q0-J2pYLCvI
Poland:
youtube.com/watch?v=4g5p6b-ZZ5Y
Switzerland:
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf3n4oWkZKc

There's no hope unless you throw 85% of your politicians in jail, and start deportations immediately.

I hope this bust is in Melbourne as I will feel safer. While I support the 2A in the USA, I am in favour of these raids given our current laws on legal gun ownership.

that makes it a fair fight against the abbos

I can believe that, becuase you me and this bottle of Vodka I see Commiefornias as about as American as a taco.

This makes the sheep feel safe. Pass the soy

Betweeen you me*

RIP based Zulu slayers

you are a faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=NVDCbKOR2lE

This will make them feel safer

youtube.com/watch?v=RpXxWQeho3M

>kek remembers

Your police literally murdered crocodile dundee.

No snark, no jokes, they fucking killed the guy he was based off

Damn. it's always hard to figure out what to get male relatives for christmas.
This solved it.

Did those Emus do something to fry your brain?

What is going on in that gif?