Gun Control in America

Explain this Sup Forums

I just went with my friend who is a felon and also has a long list of mental problems (all diagnosed) to buy a gun from a guy that was selling locally in a FB group.
He wanted me to go with him because he was sketched out and nervous the cops would be there to arrest him for buying a gun.
Well, nothing stopped him from buying a 9mm Glock from a man in his 50s today.
Nope, theres a gun out there in the hands of a mentally unhinged, unstable, criminal who is hard up for money right now - and I know this guy.

So, explain to me how the gun control laws are working in America and the wrong people aren't getting guns Sup Forums.
I'd love to hear your arguments because I just watched them completely fail about 3hrs ago.

Other urls found in this thread:

atf.gov/contact/atf-tips
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SHALL

Doesn't matter, "shall not be infringed". I support everyone, no matter the intellectual capacities, the right to access guns.

>Explain this Sup Forums
>I decided to be accessory to a felony today and the thought police didn't vaporize me on the spot
>I'd love to hear why we can break laws even after making laws

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

>I'd love to hear your arguments because I just watched them completely fail about 3hrs ago.

the gun would have been sold just as easily illegally

a person - person sale has ltiteraly no effect on the gun control laws that are in place, you CANNOT stop those transactions from happening

If he had bought it from a store, he would have denied

>the wrong people

Who gets to decide that user? What if your placed in that group?

If your that concerned about him and the safety of others than just call the police, get a camera and wait outside for the fun to begin.

Are you trying to tell me that my friend who literally bit the head of a live duck off needs to own a gun?
He's on more psych medicine than the Joker and the "reason" he wanted to buy a gun is "because he plays CSGO a lot" - you can't argue that he needs a real gun.
Additionally, hes on lots of illegal drugs too and is an addict.
I expect that by this time next year he'll be in prison or dead desu.
I'm just planning on staying on his good side.

>tighten gun controls
>make it harder for legal users to buy firearms
>illegal sales such as this anecdote continue unabated

Firearms laws dont effect criminals because why would a criminal follow the law?
Your friend didn't. And now he has a illicit firearm thanks to your assistance.

You just helped break the law champ.

I didn't help him buy anything. I was there because he gave me some weed to go with him.

When you outlaw guns, only outlaws have guns

WHY CANT A PERSON MAKE A FUCKING MISTAKE,

IF YOU ARE SO WORRIED, GO GET A GUN YOURSELF

FUCKING FAGGOT

FAKE AND GAY

0/10 BAIT LARP

Lies lies lies.

You do know you just admitted to be an accessory to a felony?

i literally didnt do anything wrong and i didnt do any crime. btfo

It sounds like you need to report him, a felon, for buying a gun. The laws will do nothing if they are not enforced. He is not legally allowed to own a gun you should have told the seller. He would not have sold him the gun because that would be committing a crime, assuming the seller is a legal gun owner. You had the power to stop this and did nothing, dip shit. Don't come here moralizing to us about how you fucked up.

Whats that , like a slap on the wrist? :')

Shall not be infringed, if you want to change the deal, change the deal.
Bitching about it is dumb.

Is it the laws aren’t working or is it your friend not following them. Explain how more laws get your friend to follow the law. Plain retarded.

Depends on how much money you have ;^)

imo the only way to fix this obvious loophole in the gun laws is to only allow the resale of personally owned weapons to licensed gun dealers
if that law was in place then person to person gun sales would be illegal and my crazy friend wouldnt have been able to get one

Obstruction of Justice and accessory to a crime

Drop the dime before your friend does something stupid

You enabled your crazy friend to buy the weapon. You are the guilty one.

Would you look at that, probably some shitty FFL dealer that wants to under cut everyone on gun prices because they will be forced to sell to him. Or you know you could have stopped the sale of that gun by telling the seller your idiot shit bag friend is a drug addled felon.

>I'd love to hear your arguments because I just watched them completely fail about 3hrs ago.
If your friend was so mentally ill that he'd use that firearm to kill innocent people, what is he doing walking the street?

Seems to me like you have a problem with the mental health system and not firearm rights.

I can make up shit on the internet too

>admitting to helping a felon obtain a firearm

Hi, ATF.

More likely to kill himself than you faggot.

>imo the only way to fix this obvious loophole in the gun laws is to only allow the resale of personally owned weapons to licensed gun dealers
Why do you think people should ask the government's permission to exercise their constitutionally protected rights?

>if that law was in place then person to person gun sales would be illegal and my crazy friend wouldnt have been able to get one
What if your friend decided to ignore the law and still bought the gun? What good does this law you're proposing do then?

he has tried to kill himself before and failed obviously but i have been thinking he might an hero

Exactly what I was thinking

This sort of thinking is how you end up with butter knife licenses. Fuck off. Shall not be infringed.

>I have first hand knowledge that the gun control we have passed to date doesn't work in the slightest
>LET'S PASS MORE GUN CONTROL LEGISLATION
Every. Fucking. Time.

>Are you trying to tell me that my friend who literally bit the head of a live duck off needs to own a gun?
It's his right to own a firearm regardless of what the government says.

>He's on more psych medicine than the Joker and the "reason" he wanted to buy a gun is "because he plays CSGO a lot" - you can't argue that he needs a real gun.
It's his right. Need doesn't factor into it.

>Additionally, hes on lots of illegal drugs too and is an addict.
If he's so dangerous why haven't you contacted the authorities that will force him to get the help he needs?

>I expect that by this time next year he'll be in prison or dead desu.
Then why did you violate your conscience by going with him to buy a firearm you don't believe he should have?

Ok lying nigger. Stop it.

>he has tried to kill himself before and failed obviously but i have been thinking he might an hero
So what? Obviously you didn't factor morality into supporting him in buying a firearm so why are you factoring morality into his decision to commit suicide?

>Having a mentally ill felon as a friend

>I helped a criminal buy a gun

You aided your friend in committing a felony and somehow this is a problem due to the lack of gun control? There are also laws against murder yet Chicago is a virtual war zone. You failed society and I'm reporting this post and your ip to the ATF. Have a nice day, retard.

im not saying hes gonna an hero but buying a gun because you play CSGO is a bullshit reason to be buying a gun.

This is America, you don't need a reason.

>i literally didnt do anything wrong and i didnt do any crime. btfo
That's not for you to decide. That's for the justice system to decide.

I HOPE YOU SEE THIS THREAD JACOB

>he actually lurks here from tiem to time

>criticise American gun laws
>has mentally retarded felon friend he hangs out with

does any one in your actual life take you serious? why did you think we would?

You're a bad friend and a shitty OP.

listen faggot, i have to get weed from someone

Stop hanging out with criminals.

>Im not saying hes gonna an hero
>I expect that by this time next year he'll be in prison or dead desu.
>but i have been thinking he might an hero

>but buying a gun because you play CSGO is a bullshit reason to be buying a gun.
It's not your place to determine valid reasoning to buy firearms.

Bottom line is its niggers using illegally obtained firearms to cause most of the gun violence in the US. White America with its high rate of legal gun ownership is actually pretty damn safe.

>if that law was in place then person to person gun sales would be illegal and my crazy friend wouldnt have been able to get one

There are also laws in place to keep "illegal drugs" away from your friend. How is that working out? You are either trolling or painfully stupid.

>I HOPE YOU SEE THIS THREAD JACOB
What a whiny faggot you are.

>i have to get weed from someone
Because you're a degenerate drug addict.

What makes you think you should be deciding firearm policy, druggie?

listen here newfag, i voted for Trump and theres basically nothing wrong with smoking weed

I wasn't joking when I said I was reporting you. This won't end well for you, asshole.

Give everybody guns. Then, when the unhinged minority strike people will at least be able to shoot back, removing their genes from the gene pool.
Fast forward a couple generations and the problem is solved
Prove me wrong faggots

>listen here newfag,
Fuck off bitch, I've been here since Sup Forums was /new/.

>i voted for Trump
Trump is a cuckservative zionist.

>and theres basically nothing wrong with smoking weed
There's everything wrong with smoking weed you fucking degenerate gungrabber.

fake and gay but nice bait faggot
thats not even a real thing

>admitting to abetting a felony
>on a gambian minstrel fan club forum

Easy!
Execute all mentally unstable!
Problem solved.
Profit.
>SHALL

Delete this OP.

I know, lets make it illegal for felons to own firearms. Then this stuff wont happen

nice larp faggot

I noticed you didn't use the word "violent" when describing your imaginary friend.

Most felons are not violent however your invisible friend should probably kill you first, retarded faggot

You're a criminal coconspirator for going and providing moral support. If your friend kills someone you could be charged with helping the murder. Call the cops, turn him in, don't do it again.

kek.. you're pretty much fucked.

atf.gov/contact/atf-tips

>he says increasingly scared for the tenth time.

>bought handgun without background check
>has long list of reasons he would be denied sale of gun
> come onto a mongolian net making forum to larp about gun laws

>our dear faggot OP
is he being payed to enforce the law? you expect this perfect human being to spend his life not living it but enforcing laws fuck you statist trash go find your slave somewhere else

Explain this Sup Forums

I just went with my friend who is a felon and also has a long list of mental problems (all diagnosed) to buy ten kilos of cocaine from a guy that was selling locally in a FB group.
He wanted me to go with him because he was sketched out and nervous the cops would be there to arrest him for buying ten kilos of cocaine.
Well, nothing stopped him from buying ten kilos of cocaine from a man in his 50s today.
Nope, theres ten kilos of cocaine out there in the hands of a mentally unhinged, unstable, criminal who is hard up for money right now - and I know this guy.

So, explain to me how the drug control laws are working in America and the wrong people aren't getting drugs, OP.

gun control laws aren't working, criminals have guns, so why take away our defense against those that don't follow laws? you think they care murder is illegal and immoral?

It wasn't very smart of you to post this here.

its a good thing i have my Sup Forums pass setup with a burner email then

Oh sweet summer child. You'll be getting a call within the next week or so.

yea me and the niggers are on it OP is toast

Reported to the FBI. Enjoy having Tyrone pound you in the ass. Not kidding.

>its a good thing i have my Sup Forums pass setup with a burner email then
You still haven't explained how/why more gun control laws are required even though such gun control laws wouldn't have stopped your friend from breaking the law.

Underrated

>Man purchases gun illegally
>How could this happen???
>There should be laws in laws in place so this cant happen!!!
>????

:^). Ironic shitposting is still shitposting user. I hope you don't have a dog

Don't forget to fill this out along w/ a link to this thread. The ATF will contact 4chans admins and they will provide his IP. His service provider will then give up his physical address (mommy's house). This shit happens literally every single day.

atf.gov/contact/atf-tips

OP may have some regrets tied to this thread.

what does my dog have to do with this?

That's between your dog and the ATF agents, user.

How are you going to explain this to your parents?

Nothing. The puppers is innocent. You are destroying many lives with your reckless actions.

hold on here. Are you telling me that a law didn't stop a crime from happening!?

standard ayyy-tee-eff procedure is to shoot doggos on the spot for no reason

kill yourself shill rat

Even in Canada you can get non-registered firearms if you know where to look.
You can do the same in Europe. There are entire groups in Yirip that are armed to the teeth. I don't know why city kids think they'll just go away if they pass more laws.
Shit, any of these groups from Hell's Angels to European extremists could probably make the cops sweat through sheer militancy.

lads before you an hero please send us your guns

>what does my dog have to do with this?
The ATF is going to shoot your dog for no reason when they break down your door to arrest you.

Helloe dis the FBI did you do do do that thing you wrote about we are going to need the name of your friend please

listen here faggots, i dont even really use Sup Forums im from /biz/ and i got more crypto than all the faggots ITT
i never have anything to post here because im typically not concerned with anything political.
Trump is president and pretty much everything is going great politically so no point in coming to pol desu
but today i actually had something to post here for you poor fags to read
and even if my dog does get killed i'll just buy another one

It's JACOB

You just committed a felony straw purchase op.
van is waiting

Cool story bro

They kill your dog on their way to making you Jamal's bottom and cellmate. All your imaginary money ain't gonnastop that

that doesnt even sound like a real thing

you're the piece of shit not reporting it to the cops. Go fuck yourself

Crypto won't help you in prison, user. Maybe you should stock up on cartons of cigs instead.

>i dont even really use Sup Forums
That much is obvious.

>im from /biz/ and i got more crypto than all the faggots ITT
Sure you do.

>i never have anything to post here because im typically not concerned with anything political.
Because you're a degenerate pothead.

>Trump is president and pretty much everything is going great politically so no point in coming to pol desu
Which proves just how ignorant you really are.

>but today i actually had something to post here for you poor fags to read
And you attempted to justify your support of more gun control but failed miserably at it.

>and even if my dog does get killed i'll just buy another one
How when you'll be in a federal "pound me in the ass" prison?

Do you prefer a nigger or spic boyfriend in jail?