Why doesn't Sup Forums mass migrate to West Virginia?

Why doesn't Sup Forums mass migrate to West Virginia?

>95% white
>rich history and culture
>far right by US standards
>everything leftists hate in one state
>too poor to attract minorities with gibs and too right wing to do so even if they could afford it

>West Virginia
IF I ever move out of my current state, WV would be my choice.

t:PA fag

>separated from VA to fight the cuckfederacy
damn even the history is good

It seems to me like every single state in the US is going to get demographic swamped because every state is
>rich with big cities and liberals (more likely to give gibs)
>already full of minorities to start with

except WV. I want a place where my kids don't have play with a bunch of Mexicans and hijabis.

I don't know if I could leave the town I grew up in. Seems like a rootless life to me and that's not something that I want.

Yes, yes! Keep conceding ground in the race war and congregated in one little country, goy! Let all the mexicans and ni-I mean, upstanding african americans have every other state, we don't want you having anywhere else to run. :^)

It's ridden with drugs, white trash, and trailer park folk everywhere. One of the poorest and most uneducated places in the country. If anything, it should be what we do not want to model our society as.

WV is great for all of those reasons, but it can get boring living out in the middle of nowhere.

Excuse you cunt, Obama made West vinny poor by gutting the Coal industry. It's a beautiful land with a lot of potential, it just has to be governed by Republicans.

you clearly have never been to West Virginia.
well I suppose if you are looking to build a strong bastion of white civilization, you could, but you certainly wouldn't be MOVING to one

Our old roots are fucked. Your town is most likely either swamped with immigrants or will be in the foreseeable future, because the right wing decided to get cucked and "play fair" with their crooked, cheating opposition. We need to put new roots down and be a positive example of what a white society could be in America.

West virginia is so based that they even have an Incumbent democrat running for senate

I'm having the same problem. I grew up in a nice suburb. Problem is that suburb was in The People's State of Illinois. Fuck Chicago, fuck a flat 4.95% tax on AGI, fuck their shitty laws, and fuck the Midwest.

I have really great connections in my home town now though, and my parents are there as well. I'm thinking about moving a bit north into Wisconsin. Not great, but definitely better.

Whites will have increasingly less representative power in their home states as the current demographic trends continue. Our numbers are currently useless. We must act before we're outnumbered completely.

You're likely addicted to all the "recreation" that cities have to offer. Man's true place is in nature, not in dirty, overcrowded cities full of leftist hipster art students.

living in WV is like hiking through Mexico/South America. You think it's gonna be fun and games but in reality it's a really bad idea. Born and raised in Lincoln county and this shithole has no perspective, nothing to do, people are awful and everyone is leaving in droves. If you're gonna build a white utopia do it in Georgia, North Carolina, Cascadia

Yeah, I'm looking for a place that's most likely not going to get hit by the upcoming demographic bomb and WV is the only state that matches that description. The other 95%+ states are far left leaning, plus have cities. That means they'll import Somalis in no time.

>Muh coal
Maybe diversify the economy a bit and that shit would not have happened. They were too stupid, unfortunately. Coal will never come back. They need to move on and develop differently.

Imagine what could be accomplished if we all brought our right wing friends and created a white ethno-state in VW. We could even set an example for other states and spark a national movement.

>Sup Forums mass migrates to WV
>Forms metropolis
>Oh fuck it is now liberal

I would guess that people on here wouldn't want to form a city. The city life is so repulsive.

I actually enjoy competing with retarded poos and niggers in my field. They make me look like a fucking genius.

If we all migrated there, it wouldn't be 95% White anymore, now would it.

You're unfortunately going to lose once their friends in the government import 10k of them at once. They're going to show up excited, hungry, and horny.

Obviously my post was directed at humans. I apologize if I wasn't clear; I thought it was implied.

This. Fuck off faggot OP. Starting stocking up Sup Forums.

I'm not so sure about that happening anymore. Didn't H1Bs get raped?

What state are you from, user?

I'm planning to stock up when I graduate, but unlike you, I plan to be in a strategically intelligent location where my life and the lives of my future family aren't in danger.

Nope not addicted to any of that. I have lived here among nature all of my life, and I sure don't want to move to some crowded, nigger-infested city. It's just that sometimes you just want to do something different on the weekend than sitting on the porch, drinking moonshine and plucking the banjo.

What are Charleston and Huntington like? I'm sure they're not NYC but looks can be deceiving.

Illinois, but not for long if you see my previous posts.

Could work but since its a state you still couldnt keep hijabis out. Where ever we build civilization they will come like locust and kill it.

What we need to use the jewish tools to our advantage. Any financefags here need to help us establish the first nationalist mutual fund. We pool our resources to buy a ethnostate. Think of it. Farmland, towns, etc. Whole places could be bought up and then everything can be controlled like who lives there works there etc. With proper controls of the fund and who owns it we could start taking back ground. Give soros and his devil dogs a run for their money.

WV is a good starting point as its cheap. Any wv towns for sale?

>Why doesn't Sup Forums mass migrate to West Virginia?
>95% white

Because if Sup Forums were to mass migrate there it'd no longer be 95 percent hwite

Huntington is fairly nice, has a small-town feel to it, but Marshall University brings in the "cultural diversity." Charleston is more like a typical big city even though it's not that big. It is the place to be though if you want a good job that doesn't involve going down into a coal mine.

What is West Virginia like overall?

>Any wv towns for sale?
Recently there was an NSA communications base for sale called Sugar Grove Station. I would have loved to buy it, but the starting bid was $1,000,000. I think it ultimately sold for around $4,000,000.

It's mostly hills, forests, and wildlife. With a lot of poor white folks addicted to meth and opioids interspersed throughout. It has a lot of potential, but so much of the state's wealth (coal revenue) has been siphoned out by foreigners and people from other states.

W H I T E A F G H A N I S T A N

West Virginia is kick ass and totally unconquerable

That's what I like to hear!

Are you available to politically like-minded white individuals who are interested in starting families?

I live in Huntington. Its full of awful drug addicted white trash. I moved here for a job from a much wealthier state and its a pretty rough area.

>The cost of living is crazy cheap. The pay for jobs is lower but my standard of living is still pretty high.

>Its closer to 97% white actually. There are very VERY few black people outside of Marshall campus.

>The gun laws are awesome. Open or concealed carry without a permit.
Over all I like it here though and would move here again.

I'd rather live around white trash than around some rich blacks' cousins in the section eight neighborhood. Is there a place in WV where rich whites live away from the trash?

I often admire how unconquerable we actually are. With a chain saw and a few hours you could create a log jam on a mountain road so bad that it would take a week to undo.

Oh, also answering any questions for people who want to move here. (WHITES ONLY) Pic sort of related?

It's all right. If you live in between Huntington and Charleston, Morgantown, or Shepherdstown, you'll be fine.

In the valley between Charleston and Huntington, people live in large rich neighborhoods. They're doctors, lawyers, business owners, and accountants. They drive BMWs, Mercedes, etc.

And other places are really poor. However, if you're racist, West Virginia is a paradise. You can go for months without seeing a Hispanic, Asian, or black person. Everyone is white. Your day-to-day is white.

There are a few blacks in Charleston, Huntington, and around the universities, but that's all. It won't interfere with your life.

because im in maine. here you'll rarely see a minority or shitskin unless you're in lewiston or portland. the patrician state.

I said i live in Huntington. I actually live in Barboursville. Its the middle class area with decent town houses and single family homes. When i first relocated here i had an apartment on the west end in Huntington and i had people break into my work truck a few times and i had to move to a nicer area.

Most of the undesirable people in Huntington walk everywhere, so if you get out of the grid part of the city where there are no dollar generals you can avoid them pretty easily.

Isn't Maine liberal? I know it's white as things presently are, but white, rich, and liberal means importing dark skinned North Africans for more diversity and tolerance.

217 here. On my way out as we speak.

Yeah. Milton, Nitro, Polka, Teays Valley. Not bad places to live, but enjoy working in Charleston man... whew.

Where are the warmer parts of the state? I have an outdoor cat who is forced to stay inside during the winter (I currently live in Minnesota)

far right
has a Democrat Senator
try again

Scott Depot/Teays Valley is kind of silly wealthy compared to the rest of West Virginia.

Morgantown and Clarksburg isn't bad either.

We have cold winters and hot summers.

blue state but that's mostly because of shit-tier cities like augusta and the aforementioned lewiston (immigrant hub) and portland (niggercity) but smaller cities and towns are comfy and fairly conservative.

And Wyoming. Immediately comes to mind. Entire state has 600,000 people in it if you are generous. Problem is is that Cheyenne has almost become a suburb of the I-25 deathtrap/Denver metro area

Middle Appalachia has for the most part a pretty consistent climate. If you stay in the lower elevations of the state like Huntington or Charleston it is typically 10 degrees warmer than say Beckley or Pineville which is colder but beautiful.

It is so much warmer than Minnesota i wouldn't worry about it dude.

I'm not a meth addict

>Morgantown
Is nothing but college age couch burning Marylanders.

WV is hillbilly inbred capital of the world

Hot summers, cold winters, and mild spring/fall. A lot of places claim to enjoy four distinct seasons, but WV honestly does.

West Virginians are so far behind the times they still identify the democrats as being the party of the KKK. It is changing though, and Joe Manchin will certainly be voted out of office.

Sounds like North and South Dakota.

South Dakota is 10% less white than West Virginia. I've considered North Dakota (90% white) but the weather's absolutely miserable there.

Looking to move from Minnesota.

I grew up there and also lived in Minnesota but am now in Arizona.

The only major minority group we had were the tribes, Sioux and Lakota, practically invisible groups.

West Virginia is culturally going to be southern as you know.

I've humored moving back to South Dakota and living in the Black Hills, if only because it's so much less population and everything that comes with that like pollution, traffic, high costs, etc

PA user here. Culturally how similar is WV to my state; will we team up during the second civil war?

West Virginia has some of the worst Opiate problems, crime problems, and is full of obese rednecks.

It may be white
It may be right wing
But its just a bunch of white trash opiate heads.

t. Virginian (Best Virginia)

I am not from there, but I used to live in Fairfax, VA and many of my friends chose to live just over the border in WV. I spent a lot of time in those hills and fell in love with it. WV is stunningly beautiful. I live back home in Knoxville now but I could easily trade my mountains for theirs. If you love being around mountains and rivers, WV is a great choice.

Fuck off you absolute bantustan of a state

>loves WV
>shits on VA

Is this is a shill I am seeing?
West Virginia has been hit hardest by the opioid crisis, and I have been to WV btw, seen it first hand. The fucking white trash and projects that plague that state makes me fucking sick to think they have the word Virginia in their name.

Fuck it. I am going to save up enough to buy mountain land in West By God Virginia. Put in a cabin or A-frame, keep a couple of coy-dogs, drink 'shine and burn up some bluegrass. I defy anyone to describe a comfier existence.

At least they don't have a bunch of niggers shitting up their entire state

Youre doing the lords work.

Montani semper liberi

I lived for years in Fairfax, daughter born in Arlington, even lived in DC a bit. I was never more happy during those years than when I was crossing into West Virginia. Harper's Ferry is a great little town with more natural beauty than any place has a right to. I will say that further south in VA in and along the Shenandoah Valley is beautiful and livable. NoVA and the coasts are shit though, minus Great Falls.

I drove through WV recently. Coming North from Virginia Wytheville.
Can't remember the name of the towns. But it was a continuous town of trailer parks and run down houses on both sides of the river along the highway, had to be a least 10 miles of trailer park level houses. One gets a birdseye view being on the highway. Never seen anything like it.
Would not live there.

Didn't libertarians decide on New Hampshire, a state that can easily be changed due to legislature setup, is close to a larger metro for jobs, and will be one of the last white states.

AND you lost the civil war..

You even have best motto, cheers. Also, nice digits.

>I defy anyone to describe a comfier existence.
It simply cannot be done, user.

Please don't
We're all just dumb inbred rednecks with drug addicts and no work go somewhere else niggers

It honestly. Good friends, good spirits, good music, and surrounded by natural beauty, If you have any mountain in your soul, WV is your home.

It's 88% white.
And I'd go if there is a movement to make it even more white.
Also I'd rather try to turn Maine into the white ethnostate.

>West Virginia
Is this a meme? Even West Virginians would rather die than live in West Virginia

Plus undesirables can't into any manner of self-sustainment, so your chances of bumping into one ever again in the rural areas seem like they'd be pretty low.