Operation Reverse the Koran CASH IN HAND EDITION

ANONS GET IN HERE AND KEEP THIS THREAD BUMPED!!!

Rules:
1: Replace Infidel with Muslim, Allah with God etc in a verse from the Koran
2: Book and verse from the Quran NUMBERS ONLY (no QR codes, no false Bible books, no mentioning of 'The Quran')
3: Plain white background with Times New Roman
4) A BIG FUCKING CROSS

Last thread: >155512213

Inspiration for Project: irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/potential-terror-link-to-fatal-dundalk-attack-being-investigated-1.3343796

Trips of truth (came up with the project): >155446444

Simple plan:

> make the images
> print them out
> post them in high traffic areas
> libs reeeeeee about christians advocating muslim genocide
> (((media))) reeeees
> we all laugh when they realise they're quoting quran verses

I will send 50 GBP via bitcoin to first person to film themselves posting one of these in a high traffic area in UK or Ireland.

Lets go faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14759003/r
archive.is/jN0fd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Last thread:

Trips of truth (came up with the project): >> 155446444

Example 2...

Don't listen to any shills trying to overcomplicate it. This all there is to it. IOBTW round 2 DEUSVULT edition.

Or just take a USB with the PDF of Project Lifeguard on it and have a few copies printed out at Staples/Office Depot and leave them around areas with dense mudslime populations.

>www.ProjectLifeguard.net/PDF

yeah do that ya fucking shill, in the meantime, keep the focus on the real and present danger.

remember the ISIS flag

Reclaim your Christian society however you see fit.

If I lived in London and things had gotten that bad, I would buy 50 packets of bacon and do it up right.

Bump

Bump

easy to say, fella. just by posting this i risk getting locked up for hate speech, where i will be stabbed to death by inbreds backed by the uk (((establishment)))

/dvg/

>Replace Infidel with Muslim
Good luck finding that word in the Quran

> Yes goyim, antagonize each other.

Jesus Christ loves you, user.

Do not fear those who can destroy the body, fear the LORD who can destroy souls.

i've been stabbed my muzzies fella and didnt' have fear then

Strawpoll for font we use: strawpoll.me/14759003/r

GET IN HERE ANONS!

You English fuck tribs of truth started none of this it was started by the Irish in the dundalk attack thread you should ne burnt along with the mudslides

Change the word Muslims to English and you will feel justified too paddy

ssshhh just go with it

fucking hell you beat me to your lame usual rhetoric.
you are ISIS in green ski masks fucker

no inbreds allowed here achmed

I aren't a member of your royal family chap

don't worry they're next

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

... replace disbelievers with MUSLIMS .... comon m8

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

we can settle the details later. in the meantime, invaders need to die, along with traitors

1 Timothy 5:8
“But if any provide not for his own, and specially for those of his own house, he hath denied the faith, and is worse than an infidel.”

King James Version (KJV)

Calm down dude. Everyone's anonymous here anyway. Just be glad it's spreading.

what about the part where this only applies to muslim girls and that any non-muslim girls are a-okay to violate ?

Quran? 15:3 God commands the death of helpless “suckling” infants. This literally means that the children god killed were still nursing.

Quran? 135:8 & 136:10 Here god is praised for slaughtering little babies.

Quran? 137:9 Here god commands that infants should be “dashed upon the rocks”.

Quran? 16:34 Laying the foundation for a city using your firstborn child and using your youngest son to set up the gates.

Quran? 13:15-18 If God can find you, he will “thrust you through,” smash your children “to pieces” before your eyes, and rape your wife.

Jeremiah 11:22-23 God will kill the young men in war and starve their children to death.

Quran? 19:7-9 God will make parents eat their own children, and friends eat each other.

Quran? 2:20-22 God gets angry and mercilessly torments and kills everyone, young and old. He even causes women to eat their children.

Sounds fun....

get 10 more and i might give you credit on quoting the old testament

I’ve been waiting for this since yesterday, BUMP!!!

Mark 7:9 Muhammad or Jesus? criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law.

>hurr thats old testament
JESUS chastised them!
For not following the old laws, because Jesus said "don't think I have come here to change the old laws but to enforce them"

Kill People Who Don’t Listen to Priests

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

Kill Witches

You should not let a sorceress live. (Exodus 22:17 NAB)

Kill Homosexuals
“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.” (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Kill Fortunetellers

A man or a woman who acts as a medium or fortuneteller shall be put to death by stoning; they have no one but themselves to blame for their death. (Leviticus 20:27 NAB)

Death for Hitting Dad

Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death. (Exodus 21:15 NAB)

Death for Cursing Parents

1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)

Death for Adultery

If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)

Death for Fornication

A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)

Death to Followers of Other Religions

Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

please elaborate on your understanding of Christian theology. Very curious to hear

as i said, get me 10 more quotes and i might agree with you, because i can easily find 20 very graphic verses in Koran about torture

All Old Testament, mate.

What does the Bible say about
Old Testament Law
? Find Out

A ‣ B ‣ C ‣ D ‣ E ‣ F ‣ G ‣ H ‣ I ‣ J ‣ K ‣ L ‣ M ‣ N ‣ O ‣ P ‣ Q ‣ R ‣ S ‣ T ‣ U ‣ V ‣ W ‣ Y ‣ Z

100 Bible Verses about
Old Testament Law

Hebrews 8:13 ESV / 113 helpful votes
In speaking of a new covenant, he makes the first one obsolete. And what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Romans 7:6 ESV / 106 helpful votes
But now we are released from the law, having died to that which held us captive, so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit and not in the old way of the written code.

Matthew 5:17-18 ESV / 84 helpful votes
“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished.

Fulfilled means accomplished, done, exemplified. Jesus (and his message of faith, love, etc.,) replaces Old Testament law.

You guys managed to actually go backwards. Classic Ishmael.

This man will be like a wild donkey. His hand will be against everyone, and everyone's hand will be against him; he will live at odds with all his brothers.

You are not reading the book of Jesus, that is all you need to know.
Your Bible has been compromised time and again throughout history.
There's a reason there are people who can recite the Quran from start to finish, so that if anybody changes just one word it will be exposed as manipulation, this is also why Muslims are told to learn it in Arabic, because translations can lose meaning.

>b-but muh bible

Honestly couldn't give a fuck Mohammad. The bible is shit. The Koran is shit. One being shit doesn't stop the other being shit. We're picking on the latter because the former has already been beaten to death by the modern west.

Stop attacking a strawman. Defend your book or GTFO

>atomic bombs
K

Your book was invented in 700AD as a mishmash of zooastrianism, christianity, local arab myths, judaism, and muhammeds fever dreams.

Even the newest version of the new testament is way older than the quran... please try thinking for yourself, Ishmael.

This man will be like a wild donkey. His hand will be against everyone, and everyone's hand will be against him; he will live at odds with all his brothers.

ssshhhhhh

Mathew 5:17
Read nice and loud for the rest of the children in the class please.

Update on the strawpoll:

Biblical style has pulled back and is now ahead at 62%! I'll keep the poll open for maybe one or two more days depending on when people want me to end it

You will soon realise that the Quran is much like the Bibles old testament for a reason.
Jesus was ignored and disrespected with that collection of ..... diaries you call the new testament most written by people who didn't even walk with 'Jesus'.

fulfil
fʊlˈfJl/Submit
verb
verb: fulfill
achieve or realize (something desired, promised, or predicted).
"he wouldn't be able to fulfil his ambition to visit Naples"
synonyms: succeed in, attain, realize, consummate, satisfy, manage, bring off, bring about, carry off, carry out, carry through, bring to fruition, deliver; More

Once something is fulfilled, it is no longer primarily relevant.

A wife is engaged to her husband until that relationship is fulfilled and she is married.

It is quite similar, because, like the current day Jews, you got left behind.

God revealed his message to move humanity forward. Christianity was the next step.

Yes, it got corrupted by the Catholic church and others, but the original message was the next step.

You guys managed to corrupt it in a different direction.

You're both ridiculous and dangerous.

>A wife is engaged to her husband until that relationship is fulfilled and she is married.
Is she still married to that same man or has he been erased and he is now like a baby?

Stop fucking clogging up the thread with all this bollox

>You guys managed to corrupt it in a different direction.
We didn't touch your Bible, it is not the Injeel (word of 'Jesus')
Muhammad came as a prophet and messenger as God knew Jesus' word would be hidden and corrupted.
Have a nice day sir.

>You should not let a sorceress live.
nothing wrong with killing people pretending to have godlike powers
>“If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives.”
>sodomy
>good
>Whoever strikes his father or mother shall be put to death.
so being punished for being an ungrateful prick is bad ?

>1) If one curses his father or mother, his lamp will go out at the coming of darkness. (Proverbs 20:20 NAB)

>2) All who curse their father or mother must be put to death. They are guilty of a capital offense. (Leviticus 20:9 NLT)
same as before
>If a man commits adultery with another man’s wife, both the man and the woman must be put to death. (Leviticus 20:10 NLT)
Vow of Marriage rings any bells ?
Funny you mention this, since Islam rejects any rape claims unless there were 3 witnesses and the woman gets stoned either way
>A priest’s daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death. (Leviticus 21:9 NAB)
sex before marriage

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)
are you retarded ?
he does not say "death to all other religions"
HE EXPLICITLY STATES THAT ONLY VIOLENT RELIGIONS ARE BAD
>They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
ugh,why the fuck are you in a covenant if you don't want to seek the God ?

>4) A BIG FUCKING CROSS

How 'bout no!

Do not blaspheme the Holy Cross by using it in this fashion. Stop shilling garbage, OP. I don't care how much someone is paying you. Turn to Christ and be healed.

>I have no argument and want to stick to my dumb narrative
Why don't you just use quotes from the Bible instead of out of context mistranslated quotes from the Quran?!
You will at least not face the embarrassment when it all backfires in Muslims favour when its exposed.
I'm already screen capping the thread anyway to send to newspapers and the police anyway, because you're creating propaganda to incite religious hatred.
Enjoy your time in the Gaol

ffs the point is to trick the normies into thinking it's christian, then pointing out that it's from the Koran.

FRIENDLY REMINDER THIS IS A REVERSE THREAD! POST YOUR FAVORITE KORAN COMMENTS! MAKE POSTERS!

>mistranslated
oh boy this argument again

The cross represents our loyalty to Christianity and our duty to defend it against all threats, atheist or goat fuck alike.

>blaspheme a cross
this is how dumb you people are, its already blasphemous to use idolatry and symbols.

Can we attack twitter as well imma pussy who lives next to a Muslim ghetto.

its an old argument because its true.
you completely ignore the context and the fact that there are different translations into English.

>can we
good luck brave lad

So, the Koran doesn't tell Muslims to kill unbelievers who do not pay the toll?

so you're saying we can't criticise Koran because we simply don't get it ?

Not only does this English POS try rob the credit for creating this movement, he fucking spams nonsense in the thread ffs, that moment when you realise you can always hate the English a little bit more.

eyes on the fucking prize paddy

Also never claimed credit I put the credit in the fucking OP m8 ... and please tell me Pope Francis is on our side? Pope refugee-kissing Francis?

Btw fuck the queen too.

utterly fantastic

Neck yourself pig fucker

or better yet what does for example sura 8 verse 55 say ?

and 54 to give it a bit more context

Yeah, nice OC btw!

>tfw when allah is arabic for god,
>arabic christiant calls god allah.
>replaceing the word word God with the word God in another language
Come on achmed, stay offthe hookah

>adds "who doesn't pay the Jizya on"
already moving the goal posts I see.
Oh and the answer is NO!
1.8 billion Muslims are not killing you, how do you think Muslims, Christians and Jews lived side by side for centuries in peace?!
>they paid the Jizya?
Not if they didn't live in a Muslim nation under Sharia
>and if they did/do?
you want them to not pay a tax for protection of the police, fire department, hospitals and contribute to the country and its upkeep?
>so Muslims don't pay then?
they pay more

No, I'm saying at least don't make it easy enough that you are using stale old debunked misquotes.

So the answer is quite clear we should Slaughter you and your suckling children. Glad we got that out the way Pig fucker.

They will kill and/or rape me. Not very nice people up there.

50gbp via bitcoin, 25gbp transfer fee. Use ltc instead

Never have heard so much religious zeal in one place

What is this? A fucking theology seminar? Can we just stay on topic?

God damn commie flag.

1.8 billion muslims aren't trying to kill me because not all muslims are good muslims!

Your prophet advocates the use of violence for conquering. Enough said.

spewing "Taqiyya" again aren't you Ahmed?

It's bumping the thread. Keep making OC friendo.

Strawpoll: strawpoll.me/14759003/r

Vote for your favorite style!

litecoin no problem, just film putting up posters in high traffic areas

>1.8 billion Muslims are not killing you, how do you think Muslims, Christians and Jews lived side by side for centuries in peace?!
It's people like you who protect the radicals who are the biggest problem by claiming Islam is a religion of peace, it is, BUT ONLY FOR MUSLIMS, as Koran itself states, protecting murderers is same if not in fact worse than committing the murders yourself

sunnis are not real muslims
shiites are not real muslims
moderates are not real muslims
jihadists are not real muslims

logically, islam does not exist. it is just something to keep you alt-righters busy and not pay attention to the real problems

They got you all again

>then why is Islam always protected by the media (Jews)?
because if they can implement religious protection they get it by proxy, good luck questioning the Holocaust or pointing out their tricks in the future.
You took the bait, at no point have Muslims asked for your censorship, just remember that.

meanwhile "not real muslims" rape our women and kill our kids. kys

archive.is/jN0fd

>logically, islam does not exist
and yet it does

last time i checked it was not jews who were raping girls in germany and sweden

i also want to point out
>can't defend ones argument about Islam being non-violent
>IT'S DA JOOOZ FAULT, DON'T YOU SEE ???

This is clearly a shill psy-op thread to damage Christianity.

Just keep the verses as they are (talking about killing the infidels) and replace the cross idea with the star and moon of Islam.

The current plan overestimates the IQ of the average idiot reading these.

>just by posting this i risk getting locked up for hate speech
Man, I had hoped that was just more exaggerated, click-bait bullshit. Good luck, user.

So as far as i got from this thread is this:

There are brutal verses in the quran, which apply to a specific timeline where war existed, there are brutal verses in the bible whereas the context or chronology is unknown.

A question to the christians, if you abide by the new testament, do all the former christians who abided by the old testament go to hell? From their point of view, aren't you the disbelievers?