Member when Sup Forums thought it was better than Naruto and One Piece?

member when Sup Forums thought it was better than Naruto and One Piece?

Yes for the former, that was always the case.
No for the latter. Except in recent years where One Piece is pretty much unbearable to read and Oda takes a break after every chapter.
Maybe if you didn't want to kill yourself making manga you should've thought of not dragging out this piece of shit for as long as you have.

Bleach is still better than Naruto and One Piece

>Narutofag trying to lump his shit together with One Piece
>Narutofag still insecure about Sup Forums liking Bleach

Naruto is pure garbage

Naruto has always been garbage, OP has been garbage recently with too much furfag pandering,
Bleach was garbage once it continued past the soul society arc,
and became literal shit tier manga once it continued past Aizen getting sealed.
/Thread

>/threading/ your own post
That is not how it works and it makes you look sad.

No. When was this?

at least bleach was cool looking garbage

No, Gantz is cool-looking garbage.

He fucking tricked us all
I'm not even mad

It was go till Aizen defeat arc. afterwards it went downhill. (manga)Ending was pure BS. just like Kishi with Naruto, Kubo sensei ended up shipping He with She all the way around. And hell he totally forgot about Matsumoto.

>all of this naruto hating itt
Naruto with Boruto will beat DBZ, screencap this

So I tried to get into Bleach, right? And I read up to the point where Ichigo's body is taken over by an evil spirit or something.
What is the appeal of this series? One Piece, Naruto, Dragon Ball, YuYu Hakusho, HxH, BnHA and even Fairy Tail have something appealing about them from the get go, but Bleach has nothing. How did it get so popular?

Are you even trying, false flagger kun?

What? I'm serious. It sucked so bad I dropped it really early on. I managed to stick to Fairy Tail and Naruto way longer before giving up.

Dont bother being rational with Bleachtards

I still remember and like most of Bleach's characters over Naruto's and One Piece has been going downhill ever since the timeskip, everything feels like it's taking a long ass time and then suddenly a million things at once are going on.

I still believe Ichigo got a better life at the end compared to Naruto.

>BnHA
>have something appealing about them from the get go

Hero manga around a time superheros are massively popular gets popular. It's also a replacement for Bleach and Naruto since it has tons of powers,girls and characters. The day black clover gets canceled and the day Gintama finally ends will boost them since those readers will jump to that manga as well

Bleach threads used to be fun. I don't think anyone thought it was good but it was entertaining to be part of the threads every week.
At some point the threads got taken over by Orihime shitposting and some children who where sucking Kubos cock way to hard and it stopped being fun and just became embarrassing.

It was better, at one point.

You can just say you're a butthurt IchiRuki shipper user

>everyone I disagree with is a butthurt ichiruki shitter
>why doesn't nobody enjoy the threads anymore?
newfags get out ree

Its highest point was easily the highest out of all the three. Sadly, it became such a pile of cow dung that it is easily the worst out of the three.

Nice meme.

>people thought soul society was a cool arc
>so kubo just did it again but with an orange girl
HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Bankais were awesome. Main reason I kept reading this crap were the bankais. God did I get cucked.

>member when Sup Forums thought it was better than Naruto and One Piece?
It was better than Naruto and One piece when Sup Forums was thinking that

>They never dropped it halfway through Hueco Mundo like most normies

You all brought it upon yourselves

No, I remember Sup Forums spamming Bleach threads for fear of a normie invasion.

>You can just say you're a butthurt IchiRuki shipper user
Ahhh glad to see the bleach shit posters are still alive and well.

Even One Piece used to get spammed religiously at one point, although neither of them were spammed as hard as Naruto threads.

/q/ was a mistake

I like Kubo's fashion sense.

>nurutu
>better than anything
It was shit. it is shit, and burutu will be shit too.

>muuhhh I invested way much time in this shit to drop it
Kill yourself already.

Post more Ichiruki fanart,I'm sure Kubo will rewrite it for you

Once upon a time. Bleach actually was the best of the big three during its Soul Society arc days, so that would have been around 11 years ago.

In fact this arc is what hooked me into the anime industry.

Now I have to say that's its definitely the worst. Arrcancar arc was okay but everything after Aizen's defeat was just god awful. Its a real shame for me to see the anime which I was once so hooked to, turn into such garbage.

>implying most narutards aren't from Sup Forums

kys

Well what to we have here, the One Piece advertising team.

I still need more Rukia

It CANNOT end here.

Zanpakuto as a whole is a really cool weapon and one of my favorite weapon concepts to come out of manga/anime

one piece is gay as fuck

i have a friend who is obsessed and he talks to me about muffin man pirate armies like i give a shit. does Sup Forums really like that unironically?

>rukiafags are still in denial