who'll win?

GET IN HERE!!

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/ib89nobvjsyz9xs/CourtRecord.pdf?dl=0
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/WZN6FWe-4IOQC4LPTe0CYw/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's still 20 minutes left

Sargon easily, Spencer is retarded.

why can this man BTFO Sup Forums so easily?

sargon its time to die w/ kraut.

>Spencer vs Mossad
Bannon is /ourleader/ and we must obey him and Spencer. I can't wait for the next false flag ralley for the (((Alt-Right))).

who do you think is the best altright debater? because it isn't spencer.

what is this?

enoch, as much as i hate that fucking kike.

It should be Jared Taylor because Spencer is an Idiot and will probably find some way to get blown out.

Whites will win

>Andy Warski remotely able to moderate a debate

I enjoy the discourse, but Warski is a complete retard who is unable to keep his guests under control.

>false flag rally
I can only think of Charlottesville, where Spencer was invited to speak. He didn't organize it.

Stop blaming everything on Spencer, faggot.

styx is /ourguy/

Could be interesting but I doubt it. Richard is a bit fucking boring and will be sure not to step over the line. Honestly I see Sargoy painting him into a corner with his slimy tactics.

We shall see.

Latino homeland = Latin America? That's Injun land.

You should have picked on Judes and Israel.

because the alt-right (aka, tryhard newfags) are complete underage idiots who have no real convictions and simply adopt whatever viewpoint will get the most vitrolic responses from people they dont like? Like this, literally anyone with half a brain could BTFO Sup Forums

REMINDER
JF IS A RAPIST PEDO AND MENTALLY UNSTABLE
dropbox.com/s/ib89nobvjsyz9xs/CourtRecord.pdf?dl=0
THE COURTS FOUND THE MESTIZO GIRL TO BE INCOMPETENT
JF FOUND TO BE MENTALLY UNSTABLE AND SOCIOPATHIC
FUCK THE ALT-RIGHT AND RACIAL PSEUDOSCIENCE

You guys are all cancer for supporting these fags

Whoever wins, we lose

SPENCER IS A STATE ACTOR

Charlottesville was an OBVIOUS falseflag.

"Hiel Trump -- Heil Victory!"
ahh huh...

>Sargon
>Spencer
>Styx

I wouldn't worry too much about things getting out of hand

mexico for the LATEEEENNXXX

faggot, you have to go back, homber

Why wasn't Destiny invited? Are these alt-righters chickenshit?

>e-celebs
The state of nu-Sup Forums

they're scared.

>It should be Jared Taylor
Muh Zionist shill is better than your Zionist shill. Fuck off CIA.

+1 insightful

Why is everyone I've seen on the internet in the last 5 years suddenly in the same few streams all the time? It's like walking into a pub to find people from five of your unconnected social circles are all sitting together at one table, it's eerie.

well, that disproves all his arguments, before he even makes any, well done!

Look guys the pedostiny damage control is here.

>unironically falling for the controlled opposition meme
cringe

>It's the catalonia shill again
Show your real flag you Israeli faggot.

True. Though he seems to have an issue with keeping the chat limited to the guests he says he'll bring on. He'll be letting people come and go to shit the place up. Hopefully we get some Jim out of it though.

Sargoy is going to ruin this. Should have kept it at Styx, no need for a smug cunt to steal the mic. Booooooooooooooo

cool it with the anti-semitic reamarks, kid

Other way round lmao. Destiny was scared of debating Spencer.

>because the alt-right (aka, tryhard newfags)
aka National Bolshevism, Civic Nationalism, and Bannon shills.

>hurr durr you're shilling
Race realism and rape are clearly connected. Check out the psych eval, pgs 125-130, try to refute them.

Bread and circuses. They're our entertainment monkeys, nothing more.

Sargon is a political pussy, but Richard Spencer just lacks the composition to argue and will instead spew generalities like "But you have to admit, it was better when America was more white".

he dropped out because he knows he is a brainlet fag

>Sargon makes argument
>Someone beats it
>"I literally don't care. It doesn't matter anyway."

I heard Styxultracrepidarian666 was to be on. Someone go knock on his door. He's always home.

I agree, nom nom nom jim rice cock is best cock

I use a different flag each thread you dumb faggot, I try to keep it the same out of respect for you. I just cycled back to this one, stop being a paranoid retard.

>unironically falling for the controlled opposition
Spencer is openly against white nationalism, pro-race mixing with Asians (his words) and his fucking wife is a Soviet.

HIS WIFE IS A SOVIET LOVING BOLSHEVIK CUNT WHO TRANSLATED FOR DUGIN'S BOOK!

You have to go back kid

>yeah but I'm a centrist, we can't be wrong because I'm a liberal and we're in the middle of you and you're the one who is wrong! I'm the intellectual here!

Oh thank god JF will be in the room too so someone actually smart can help out Spencer.

styx "hail satan(look at my faggy bare chest)" is a faggot and not my fuhrer

what time does it start? is destiny on?

how long before (((they))) shut the stream down

ad hominem, retard child

attack the arguments, not the man

10 minutes
no

No, that's wrong. Andy originally planned to bring a liberal on and reached out to a few but notably didn't ask Destiny, even though they are friends. I can only imagine he suggested it to the alt-righters and they declined.

>I'm a Lockean.
>Yes Locke would totally see Africans and Pakis as equal to Anglos and other White men.

>no-one needs a billion dollars
where's the lie senpai

I don't know what that means. Is Jim a weeb or something? I'm not really an expert on all the e-celebs. I only started listening to this shit like a week ago because I was bored.

wasn't it though?

where is the lie?

>without Spencer we've lost
>you're being paranoid, White Nationlists! National Bolshivism is coooooooooooool
Weak bait

Better him than the fucking half nigger bong.

This entire thing is going to be Spencer and Sargon going back and forth the whole time. Spencer will get Sargon to agree to almost all of his premises (whites are being displaced in their own nations, antiwhite sentiment is growing, there is nothing morally wrong with wanting nations for your culture and ethnicity) and yet still will refuse to endorse the ideology in the united states for no real concrete reason, he will just wiggle out of explaining why exactly it's a bad ideology.

Styx will be kind of a centrist civnat homo here, even though I personally like the guy. I hope Spencer tells him he is only civnat because he has that luxury in 98% white vermont.

kek

winning through not caring

t.sargoy of fagkad

And who is this andy warski faggot anyway? Never heard of him. What is his claim to dubious internet fame?

It is suspicious how quickly and efficiently this whole thing was turned into le webwarz shitshow and all the attention taken off the HBD debate. It's enough to make you paranoid

He tried to blow up Hasbro HQ because of their paedo ring.

>out of respect
so kind

He hosts youtube debates now.

Sargon held his own against Jared Taylor.

You sir are no Jared Taylor.

Mister Metokur in the chat

Anyone else H Y P E P

He's a jewish ex-sceptic with an 80 IQ who relies on guests to prop up his channel.

everyone but us is a EXTREEEEEMIST!!!1 and therefore wrong by default

He's going to make 9/11 look like a fucking joke.

Ws involved with the radical fence sitters. Typical muh feminism muh sjw vids. Is now branching out. Hes not very bright but hes a good lad and means well

I'm not saying it's wrong, just that it'll be the main thing he says without going into details on multiple points to prove that. Sargoy is more likely to press him for stats regarding that, and I don't think Spencer will stand up to it for very long.

Sargon doesn't disagree with any of the nu-right bullshit, he just plays good cop/bad cop to "redpill le normies". If you thought he was actually a liberal you're high.

Sargon has called Spencer controlled opposition before. Interesting to see if that gets brought up.

>being this much of a shill
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/WZN6FWe-4IOQC4LPTe0CYw/

Anglin, by any objective measure

> I can only imagine he suggested it to the alt-righters and they declined.
the manlet is cute, he has nice DSL I'll give himlet that, but the faggot can't argue without using dishonest tactics, interrupt virtually every single statement anyone else makes. how pathetic

it was pretty funny when he suggested just giving all our money to mexico, so they stop bulling us though

>white supremacist think tank

guarenteed those guys are liberals.

Ryan Faulk, even though he is an autistic faggot

Sargons doesn't know stats, he thinks Hindus are bro-tier even though they voted overwhelmingly to Remain and vote Labour, believes that individualist cultures and collectivist cultures are absolutes of themselves which diving into the millennia old wheat/rice growing community dynamics. Doesn't want to lose the liberalism of the UK to disappear believing it's a constant and not an every changing dynamic that banned religions in the past. Could go on and on just from his Woes podcast, his entire argument is quintessentially pic related.

Let's crush the cucks in the live chat

Taylor was barley punching at 20% and demolished him. Spencer isn't Woes, Carl has never interacted with a flamboyant asshat like him that can't hide his power level.

Curious, who are your approved debaters? I feel like literally everyone is a "zionist shill" somehow and everything is hopeless.

jim is hilarious and badass, but he drills the rice

I used to live 5 miles from David Duke. He was a terror to everyone!!! (sarcasm) He is a totally normal person and very nice.

He's a classical liberal """""skeptic""""" that doesn't want to admit that his ideology applied to the current situation in the absence of hard immigration controls and cultural endorsement of white european values is an irreversible death sentence for the west. He's a shill in other words.

Maybe because Destiny is a college dropout who plays video games all day.

right, too many beers. basically anyone with a grounding in maths could wipe the floor with him.

Styx will be the only tolerable part of this

Vee is in the chat banning people who talk shit about him. soygoys little buttplug.