Redpill me on the British monarchy?

Inheritance

Before you can understand the Royal family in Britain, you must know everything there is about the bogdanov’s. I recommend asking other anons because they’re regarded as quite a secrecy around here...

>Wouldn't pass the "Not One Drop" test.

Why not get new hair like Elon musk?

They are part of the 3000 (black nobility or the Venetian Nobility or "Great Council of Venice")

you can see a reference to them in the Assassin's Creed movie

The black nobility is the criminal rulling class that has rulled Europe for at least 3000 years (not all of it... but now is the dominant force)

Their symbol is the roaring lion

On the other side are Aryans (or the free people)... our symbol is the flying eagle (symbol of freedom)... Watch the movie

Dr. Ron Paul might be in the creed (I'm not sure... who is in the creed... we are talking about the real world ancient pro-human, pro-freedom organization)

Some of the founding fathers in USA were in the creed

Just research black nobility.

fuck off. that shit is secret stuff.

Sup Forums censoring the name of the movie I was trying to tell you to watch... let's see if this work

the movie: a33a33in's creed

Order of Malta rules the brits.

They are a bunch of worthless, inbred retards whose bloodlines will actually be improved by an amerigoblin.

There is something so bourgeois about hair implants. It implies both narcissism and a lack of self-esteem or confidence.

Irrelevant since the end of the 17th century. Complete symbolic since Victoria.

Why is there an arrow pointing to his male pattern baldness? That's fucked up brah. I would've thought that the rightwingers here on pol would be a little less superficial.

The British royal family got fully kiked some centuries back. It has less worth than dogshit.

Just Like all bad things
It has heavy German influence
In fact for a while it wasn't Germans were the kings and queens in the monarchy

Do not stir the kettle.

You thought wrong fag

Can I get a quick rundown

I am still shaking my head that a Wealthy White dude like Harry did not get some Slavic QT like Trump did. Instead he got a Black girl from the ghetto, baka.

Harry fucked up. Prince William hit the jackpot with Kate Middleton.

No it wasn't. European aristocrats had been marrying into each others families for centuries, there was absolutely nothing abnormal about French and German roots in the British royal family. The same would be seen in their monarchies too, if they still existed. Victoria was Kaiser WIhelm's grandmother after all.

Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha did nothing wrong and I'll not let you slander him.

Don't you Germans get rundown enough?

would you rather go full bald like guy on the right or patchwork in the back like lefty?

i dont understand why he doesnt just shave?

Rather be bald than a ginger.

I wonder if balding Prince William wasn't a Prince would Kate Middleton have stayed with him?