Trump is going after food stamps while Sessions goes after pot...

Trump is going after food stamps while Sessions goes after pot. How do you expect to keep control of the senate when you start a year off this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbpp.org/research/facts-about-african-americans-in-the-food-stamp-program
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

“The president believes in enforcing federal law -- that’s his top priority -- regardless of what the topic is, whether it’s marijuana or immigration.”

So much for states rights.

I would like to hear a direct statement from Trump on whether he approves of Sessions' move and, if so, why he has changed his mind since his statement during his campaign that he is a "state guy" and supports state law on legalization/no legalization. This is ridiculous. Sessions appears to have sprung this on the whole of DC without any warning. The senate didn't know about it. Congress wasn't informed. It's all Sessions and his DOJ.

>implying food stamps should be a thing
get a job, lowlife.

Let's just face it; income mobility is dead, the middle class is dying, and we have lost to our corporate masters.

Yeah, but you’re a leaf. So what do you care?

Anyway, Trump tells her what to say. So this is essentially Trump saying that federal law trumps state. Maybe now we can get congress to reclassify marijuana as schedule 5.

How did Obama expect to get relected when he did nothing about anyone this much less mentioned it.

Yea Idk if you got the memo they went out the of way when niggers had to be allowed to go to the same school by force of the national guard.

IIRC 30-40% of Trump voters are on food stamps. I don't know why they keep voting against their own interests but then again, these are the same people who think getting shot doing any sort of activity by police or some random person is a good thing.

>So what do you care?

I'm a shareholder in two companies that sell marijuana in legal US states.

Well look what just happened to stock prices in those companies.

You probably should pull out before the February raids

Source.

cbpp.org/research/facts-about-african-americans-in-the-food-stamp-program
Niggers per capita use it the most and overwhelmingly vote dem... We should take advice from them.

Boomed recently, small pull back. I made 700% in a month

Feed 43 million niggers today and you'll have 86 million niggers on food stamps tomorrow. Just because the government already proved that it is irresponsible with money doesn't mean we should give it more money to feed people who are themselves too irresponsible to feed themselves.

by getting Bannon fired.

Civil rights of citizens trump states rights. You can’t give whites better treatment anymore than you can men over woman. When blacks got full citizenship it came with voting rights and everything. That’s how that works.

And it’s going to go bust as soon as the raids commence in a few days to a month. Pull out. Invest in Canadian weed.

Again fed rights supercede state rights when the fed feels they do.

It's that simple.

>We will never audit the fed

It only increased during the recession because it was a recession. It’s going down now and the number of people on it over the age of 18 who are able bodied has decreased while the percent of them who are working has gone up. As their asset value goes up they’ll eventually no longer qualify. It’s a problem that takes care of itself.

There is this myth that everyone on welfare is a welfare queen. It’s not true.

this

>white genocide is real at every level of society
>get a job!

>he is a puppet

Except republicans and dems alike agree that the bottom comment is a problem. There's nothing Trump can do without going against 90% of the (((establishment))) and (((elites)))

>pot smokers get convictions and go to jail/lose their ability to vote
>welfare bums lose their gibmedats and have to get jobs, becoming butthurt taxpayers who want lower taxes

Gee, I wonder how

so why doesn't he? He has no allies. He is the establishment and a selfish cunt that hasn't done shit for the people.

It's better that some white people go hungry because they'll figure out how to survive than black gibs going towards mothers who pop out children.

Sometimes the wolf has to chew off it's own leg to survive.

>pot smokers get convictions and go to jail/lose their ability to vote
If this is a move to get more votes, it's one of the most misguided, nonsensical in history.

I highly doubt the entire GDP of the US several times over has been embezzeled in a short couple of months. Where are they pulling these figures from? Their arse?

Irrelevant. People should work to eat. Plain and simple.

The other stuff needs to be investigated too. Those (((found guilty))) need to be publicly hung.

(Citation needed)

I don't think you understand. He'd be going against people so rich and powerful you don't even know their names. Groups that control trillions. People with more influence than they don't know what to do with. Investigating ANY of those things would set the global economy on fire and likely start a revolution in this country.

>states rights are okay as long as they're in my favor

There's literally nothing wrong with this statement

>HURR WHY ARE YOU SHAMING PEOPLE ON FOOD STAMPS

Like being on food stamps is some kind of impossible situation to get out of. The whole POINT is that they SHOULDN'T BE ON FOOD STAMPS, THEY SHOULD BE IN WORK.

FUCK, HOW DO THESE PEOPLE'S MINDS WORK?

Well you don't recall correctly you fucking nigger lover. KYS leaf.

ATTN SHILLS

If you're against Federal mandates on Pot, you're also against Federal mandates on requiring states to recognize Gay Marriage

Why do you hate gays, shills?

the illuminati, how scary.

It's a move to get Dem*crat voters removed from the lists while leaving law abiding Republicans alone, you regard. Thought that was pretty clear from my post

It's just that simple... Want to be rich? Go ask for a million dollar job! fucking lazy scum bags.

what all you weed fags dont understand is sessions did this so he can target dealers that use legalized states as a shipping hub into illegal areas.

*retard

Phone posting with autocorrect

what you don't understand is no one gives a shit.
If they are buying / selling legally there is no reason to target them.

I know exactly what you meant and you're wrong. A solid majority of Republicans support legalization and regulation.

Because Obama was much smarter politically.

Where are those numbers from?

No he didn't. He did it to allow them to Target the legal dealers who didn't illegally use the mail, which would be w federal offense. You fucktard

they already could have done that. the change he made is now he can go after LEGAL sale of the drug as well. they were never stopped from targeting dealers, regardless of the legality of the state

But a lot of pot smokers vote republic. Especially in states such as Alaska and New Jersey.

>solid majority of Republicans favor legalization
If you say so

>New Jersey ever voting Republican again
And people say smoking pot doesn't effect brain function

The federal government has no authority except in matters affecting interstate commerce. Marijuana grow, sold, and used within the same state does bot rise to the level of the federal government's jurisdiction. Sessions' proposal is unconstitutional. Not to mention that anything not expressly stated in the constitution is an assumed right of the people. Despite how you may feel about pot, you should be outraged at this tyranny.

this

Are you a legal scholar? Can you tell me how this is constitutional? I want to know why you think the federal government unequivocally trumps the states in all matters.

Type "Republicans favor legalization" into Google and tell me what comes up.

Sessions is corrupt as fuck He's just doing what his (((Masters))) tell him 2 do.

the states have already said that if the feds try to interfere they will arrest the federal agents and charge them. they CAN do that.

Those who have been on food stamps for over one week should be executed.

There are millions of people who work full time jobs, uet get paid so little that they qualify for government assitance (ie food stamps). We dont want to raise the minimum wage, yet the minimum wage is not enough to sustain basic needs. So, we are basically subsidizing multi billion dollar corporations who dont want to pay their employees a living wage. These corporations just got giabt tax breaks, meanwhile taxes are being used to subsidize their employees pay. This is a sick fucking administration

Funny how this narrative comes about right as Hillary's case gets reopened. HMM

Sweet, so states can just ignore the National Firearms Act or Roe v. Wade if they please? States rights, after all.

this country is a fucking joke
everyday it keeps getting more and more retarded

but by all means keep blaming the jews and blacks and doing nothing about it

Funny how I see not a single white person using food stamps. All niggers the 1st and the 15th.

Your case scenario is not the majority use.

Sweet. Machine guns and suppressors with no Tax Stamp when (provided they are manufactured in my state, of course)?

>muh pot
Spoken like a true nigger.

Voter id?

It doesn't trump the states in all matters, only in those matters that were delegated to the federal government by the United States Constitution... Immigration being one of them.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wickard_v._Filburn

Case from 75 yrs ago that found a private farmer growing wheat on his own land for private consumption violated federal laws based on interstate commerce since he effected the price of wheat by reducing demand. Bullshit ruling, but there you go. Never been overturned that I'm aware

Millions of Dems with get busted for pot. This will help swing the election in our favor..

Do you realize how insane that sound?

>huurrrr it's in their best interest to stay on food stamps.

I really hope I live to see the day the great white north is illuminated by a nuclear holocaust.

Constiutionally you can. They just cant leave the state.

Actually he has a solid base there. It's not New York. It's totally possibly to get New Jersey to vote Republican. Just not for Trump now

Supremacy clause, and yes.

But the Jews love pot

Plenty of whites are on food stamps. They just usually don't turn it into a "holiday" like nigs do out of a sense of not wanting to bring attention to the fact they are on food stamps.

Yeah I can't vote or get a decent job because of 2 cannabis possession charges I got over the years. I probably volunteered more hours and donated more money in the past few years then you'll ever do in your life.
I bet everything I had against this corrupt system by buying bitcoin years ago and I'm basically retired at 26 years old.

Thousands of busted Dems would not make up for the loss of Republican voters. The issue is important to a lot of people, and for many reasons, regardless of what you want to believe.

But then the Republican party would lose millions of votes

The Fed will do themselves in. All in good time.

A few thousand would have swung Nevada and New Hampshire last time out.
My point wasn't really that we'll put that many Democrats in jail, (although that IS how it read) rather that OP is stupid to think that this hurts Trump with his voters. There is NOT a large Trump voting block that wants pot

For themselves and only for themselves. They are trying to keep the lid on the truth behind cannabis/kaneh bosem.

Good, fuck food stamps. If you can’t afford to feed yourself, that’s your problem. Of course these niggers are always able to afford weed and other degenerate habits. We should just let them all die

Those people care a lot more about illegals helping cartel business than muh legal pot. Or do you think those citizens are patiently waiting to for the government's permission to spark up?

Yet you were stupid enough to get caught with pot.
Play nigger games win nigger prizes. Plenty of us skirt by every day without any issue at all.

>stops giving niggers a reason to do nothing but pop out a brood of niggers where white people struggle to make ends meet and not reproduce

Sure is dissonant here.

Federalist. Very large trump voting block. Plus for everyone who gets busted three would be inspired to vote. You're not swinging the election towards Republicans by doing this. You're going to lose the Senate

can't believe you're proud of being able to hide a harmless activity from an oppressive government and somehow trying to blame me
you're a fucking loser

Then explain every Seth Rogen movie, Freaks and Geeks, Adam Sandler movies, and so on.

food stamp niggers and potheads don't vote republican anyway, so why cater to them? I would make them suffer if I was POTUS desu senpai.

Implying pot doesn't cross economic and political divides. Also welfare recipients actually swang it for Trump. They're mostly older white poor people. They vote Republican. Idiot

>hurr durr but the niggers
get them out. why should i sacrifice my life just so niggers can get jobs when I cant?
you are a MASSIVE cuckold.

Thank you. Another user FINALLY gets it

These cherry pickers fail to mention how all these cuts add up. Overtime eventually they do add up to trillions that isn’t “missing”

>make the niggers suffer
>durr durr hurr imma bootlicker i think the police go around killin big bad negroes ina NAME of justice
you're a dumbfuck and you're giving niggers jobs.

welfare pukes and drug addicted sodomites don't pay taxes and don't matter. You fucking god damn puke, you're lucky you aren't being extradited to god damn Liberia and force fed piles of sour cannibalistic nigger shit.

Why do (((liberals))) confuse their own 'charity' with other people's money? In the same way that cuckservative christfags confuse their 'home' with the country they live in?

DEMOCRATS ARE POOR

>So much for states rights
Funny how liberals only care about state rights when it involves marijuana. Everywhere else they want to enforce federal law. And they always champion the civil war because it apparently liberated their pet negroes despite the fact that it ended sovereignty of the states that they cry over when they want their marijuana

>"thinks equal opportunity employment" is bad now
wait until you see step 3 of affirmative action when food stamps go away.
whites will never get jobs again.
you are a cuck
you're all cucks killing whites
delusional fantasies of killing niggers
just a cuck.

>61% of the population
>40% of SNAP recepients

Why the fuck are people even so mad about Sessions when all he did was give back power to the states?