Leftists are individualists

>leftists are individualists
>conservatives are collectivists

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

>e-celebs

Spencer is a great leading figure.

This operation homeland is taking up so much of his time he is losing relevance. He needs to delegate that shit.

He meant that leftists are unable to see beyond their own problems.

Well call me a leftist.

Well, Classical Liberalism is left wing as its name implies.

Holy shit. Spencer is absolutely fucking retarded.

Literally one of us

And communism is right-wing as its name implies.

Well, looks like i'm a leftist then if that's the case.

this makes sense when you realize liberals and leftists are different. liberals are individualist for sure. they're the ones that want to legalize basically everything. the only thing they're collectivist on is guns, and otherwise they are HYPER individualistic. conservatives are all about regulating morality and restricting people's behavior to fight cultural degeneracy, which is collectivist

it'd make more sense to split american politics into 4 groups

progressive, liberal, conservative, and libertarian

they're all quite distinct

The world has shifted so far left that Classical Liberals are considered right wing and Marxists are considered left wing. The reality is that these two choices are both left wing. There are no right wing choices.

Richard Spencer sounds like a pussy ass bitch.

Wow Sargon is such an insufferable cunt. The only thing he can do is laugh and try to interrupt and talk over Spencer.

Spencer really hates Sargon, kek

>leftists are individualists
>conservatives are collectivists
literally the exact opposite.
spencer is a fucking commie shill.
how do you guys not know this yet?
where's that pic of him in the soviet garb?

Yep, Richard really hit the nail on the head.

Sargon isn't as smart as he thinks he is.

he meant what he then explained afterwards for several minutes you retard

spencer is such a tool. no critical thought. an absolute geek surrounded by yes men.

yes i am a fan of sargon

correct.

he has talking points for speeches. how can people think he's a leader? because he says what they want to hear.

a complete puppet.

Wow good argument against him, bro. Adolf Spencer BTFO!

>muh Russia

Fuck this CIA plant

WHy would a CIA plant participate in a fucking livestream with ecelebs?

he's a paranoid nazi. they all are.

anyone against white nationalist ideologies is either a fed or jew apparently.

lmao

He's saying Spencer is a CIA plant though, brainlet.

landsforræder. du burde deporteres

i wouldn't doubt that either...

how else to curtail the alt-right herd. . ..

Pat Buchanan is also in that photo (conveniently clipped out). I guess that makes him a CIA plant too.

Go back to leftypol.

Considering the original definition of right and left wing is that you are right wing is if you support the monarchy, and you are left you dont support the monarchy.

The American "right" as it currently stands starts after 1945. Which is probably why it has gotten consistently trashed by the left over the decades. The right wing stuff before then is simply unknown to them. The 1950s was still ultimately pretty liberal in terms of it's politics. Yeah women were women! Yeah sure. It's important to dig into right wing theory and philosophy that happened before then. De Maistre, Spengler, Evola, Bonald among many others. De Maistre is probably even more of a right wing nutjob than Spencer is, but i'm almost certain Spencer knows and has read De Maistre.

He tries to change the meaning of words. He's propagandizing.

I really do hate these Youtube livestreams. It's always a bunch of dumb pseuds talking past each other because nobody defines their terms. Nobody knows how to talk to each other and express their ideas in a coherent way.

Nice leftypol thread

Leftists are "individualists" in the sense that they are always trying to advocate some "minority", either real or (especially) fabricated. They're always pushing for new radical lifestyles.

Rightists are collectivists in they all want the same goal: single-racial ethnostate, same religion, same type of spouse, they all try to emulate their "ancestors".

Social Justice VS Patriarchal Justice

sargon the strawman doesn't know what white people are.

Spencer is a National Bolshevik just like his Tatar gypsie wife.

He's also a brainlet with an IQ of a chimp.