Hey soygoy, I heard you said the holocaust didn't happen. Well my bubbi died in Treblinka...

Hey soygoy, I heard you said the holocaust didn't happen. Well my bubbi died in Treblinka. Now give me one good reason why I shouldn't do you right kosher right here and now.

you're gay OP, sage

My grandfather died at Auschwitz. He fell out of a guard tower.

Because you look like your fuckin 5 ft tall

>barely taller than couch
>trying to appear tough
>manlet detected

My grandfather also died in Auschwitz. Some drunken dumbass fell on him

My granny died is Auschwitz, she still lights up my life when i switch on the lamp.

so did mine, he laughed at two drunk idiots while three jews escaped

My grandfather died of cardiac arrest while fucking this hot jew.

My grandfather killed himself due to PTSD. He said he can't unthink disposing the body of his friend after he fell while on guard duty.

Kike.

As if a kike would come to my country home.

When people cause trouble here they end up in the pigs.

Mine too, he got a tendonitis from all the beating he was giving. Later on, After having a few beers one evening, he decided to steal a protective mat in a ski station that covered the metal barriers at the bottom of the slope and use it as a sledge.
He hiked up the hill, hurled himself down it, and promptly slammed straight into the very same barrier he’d stolen the protective matting from.

He died on the spot.

My grandfather killed himself after he saw your flag

Too bad the holocaust never happened.

Maybe next time.

You have it all wrong, sir. It's not that I doubt the atrocity happened. It's that I have questions and observations which deserve mainstream attention but due to our political and social climate are taboo. For example...

1) Why are the estimates for the victims so wildly disparate with approximations between 2-12 million?
2) Of course "enemies of the state" of many varieties were rounded up, deported, and/or put into camps, but why has no documentation of the order for extermination being explicitly given ever been found? Is it possible this all occurred somewhat organically rather than systematically? How many were exterminated according to a "plan" and how many prisoners died of other causes like typhus or starvation caused by the allied bombing?
3) Why is there an industry within academia, our media, and our politics which profits financially and politically from this atrocity?
4) Why does this atrocity receive hugely disproportionate attention relative to other atrocities of that era of 1914-'45 (Ukraine, Armenia, the Greeks?)

To raise these questions does not make one a NAZI or a hateful person. It's in fact an indicator of a thoughtful and righteously critical mind.

>boots and braces
>juden

Pick one.

>> implying people were killed in Treblinka

FREE SOAP

This!

Is this you OP? fucking honkey bitch ass nigga.

That's a strange coincidence, my grandfather got a stroke while laughing at some drunken dumbass, he suddenly saw a body falling on a guard on duty and couldn't be brought back to life.