Would you watch a reenvisioned adaption of Dragon Ball where Bulma is the main character that goes on adventures...

Would you watch a reenvisioned adaption of Dragon Ball where Bulma is the main character that goes on adventures, hunts for the various items such as the dragon balls, and uses and develops Capsule Corp. technology?

What's the catch? That sounds too good.

Yeah definitely

I would watch a reenvisioned adaptation of Dragon Ball where Bulma is the main character sucking dick

No Goku, and no kung-fu. If she gets herself in trouble with others (which would not be the shows focus) she uses CC gadgets to fight the bad guys.

Mix these two and make her suck off all the bad guys to get away

>Dragon ball without all the shounen bullshit and just adventuring
>loli bulma
My dick.

Why can't Goku be her brawn?

it's live action and takes place in detroit

no because whoever's making it will most likely pander with waifu shit

Would you watch Yugioh if there were no card games and it was just about Anzu learning how to dance?

Perhaps a few seasons later she finds a boyfriend that is a mix of Goku and Yamcha and he takes care of the fighting stuff. He would have to stay mostly off screen and only appears when called. Their relationship and off screen interactions are simply implied after the character's debut episode.

I think that ship has sailed. Doubt they are going for an alt universe on anything that isn't that Yamcha Spin off.

But I would be interested in any project that focus on the human characters. It's one area that didn't get much attention past the power level jumps and I miss the adventure gag feel of early DB.

>gadget of the week Bulma adventures
Would watch.

I'd even read 1000+ chapters about Mr.Popo's backstory if they made it.
Of course a Dragon Bulma is interesting.

>is a mix of Goku and Yamcha

I just realized this would be a very Gohan looking guy.

Bulma is very cool with those things to track the dragonballs.

>Would you watch a thing if we remove 90% of the thing and replace it with something else entirely to the point where it's basically a new series
What's the point of these threads?

What if Yugioh was about a monster chess game?
That would be fucking savage.

>being this american pleb
Dragon Ball was originally planed as an adventure manga with chinese mythology mixed in it. Then the fight chapters ranked high and editor meddled it and it become a nekketsu manga.

Yeah and you're mother originally planned for you to not exist.
So again what's the point of these threads?

This is different because a lot of people prefer early slice of life adventure DB over post-Radditz visit DB. Plus, in the beginning of the series Bulma feels a lot more developed and intricately designed than the main character Goku. It's almost as if Bulma was a scrap Toriyama character designed for another series that Toriyama just decided to throw into DB. Or maybe DB was originally going to be OP but Toriyama decided to make it a shounen instead so he added Goku.

Or she can shoot guns

Goku was always the main character, and he was always a martial artist.

>goes on adventures,
>hunts for the various items such as the dragon balls
>uses and develops Capsule Corp. technology?

How is that a "reenvisioned adaptation"? Those are all things that happened in DB.

>this projection
user you so cute

>Implying I'm wrong
Sorry mommy didn't love you user