I'll start: Danny Trejo

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/12/danny-trejo-criminal-past_n_3427334.html
youtube.com/watch?v=It6KHodzEBg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Diego Luna

SHIIIIIIIIT PRIVILEGED "WHITE" WHO BELIEVES IS COMMUNISM WORK

Pedro Pascal

His eyes are rather light now desu... i guess pigment in the iris can degrade over time with age.

>actual rapist and thug and mugger and thief that (((Hollywood))) made cool
>acceptable

'Spics' believe in family, friends, going to work, good times, they pull their pants up, don't shoot eachother up constantly and aren't trying to take over the world.

Good enough for me.

Fuck off krautenheimer.

Depends what brand they are. I lived near a town that was like 90 % Puerto Rican and it was a gang filled shit hole. Constant stabbings and arson.

Puerto Ricans have a lot more African ancestry which is why so many of them have the nappy African hair.

Puerto Ricans are far worse than Mexicans
>Source: Floridian

I know that feel Florida bro, the only spics I met that I like are old ass Cubans or Dominicans.

Huh, I thought he's an tanned porty or spainy

proof?

Actually having your pants down to the buttcheeks is really common here between young people, hell some people my age (19) even bother me saying that I wear my pants too high.

There are black people and there are niggers

There are taconiggers and mexican people

See the difference

You poor individual

That filthy nigger from bangbros. The reason why I couldn't jerk off to half of the scenes.

I don't know if he is a rapist, but he indeed was a gangter.

huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/12/danny-trejo-criminal-past_n_3427334.html

Vast majority of blacks are deplorable, rodent minded pavement apes. All Muslims are trying to take over the world and jews use both of those groups to also try to take over the world themselves.

Of course there are outliers in every group, but the problem groups are listed above. It's very hard to deny that.

Hans spics are spreading to Germany too. How could you let this Aryan qt get B E A N E D youtube.com/watch?v=It6KHodzEBg

People can change

The yiddish blame game

Foff please