Pakistan brings Chinese yuan on par with US dollar for investment & trade with Beijing

IT'S HAPPENING!!!
Start of the collapse.
Say goodbye.
Pakistani companies have been given a green light to use the Chinese yuan in trade with Beijing, which could potentially sideline the US dollar and other currencies used there.
The move coincides with a US-Pakistan aid row.
The State Bank of Pakistan (SBP) said it “has taken comprehensive policy-related measures to ensure that imports,
exports and financing transactions can be denominated in CNY,” according to a statement issued late on Tuesday.
CNY is now effectively on par with the US dollar, euro and other international currencies in the country.

THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING
Other countries will follow soon.

rt.com/business/414997-pakistan-china-yuan-trade/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czD1mb7hNS8
rt.com/news/412535-pakistan-down-us-drones/
youtube.com/watch?v=MARQZwGxG40
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html
dw.com/en/where-did-north-korea-get-its-missile-technology/a-40107204
youtube.com/watch?v=B2EcfS_DELo
rt.com/business/412546-china-russia-gold-standard-dollar/
rt.com/business/321397-yuan-free-convertation-franc/
rt.com/business/318103-china-payment-system-yuan/
xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=CNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hope Pakistan likes democracy.

Pakis have nukes.
And now with USA fucking with them I'm sure North Korea will get help from Pakis.

Bring on Cold War II!

Few more countries will do same as Pakis and USA will be issuing food stamps.

>Pakis have nukes
But they have no way to deliver them.

Taxis

O sure they do.
Don't be delusional.
And I bet NKorea now will get well supplied with technology from Pakis.

lol
That was actually funny.

holy shit my sides

>foodstamps
You should check your analogies when talking about burgerland.

This Chinese yuan shit is just started.
Also this,
Pakistani Air Force ordered to shoot down US drones that violate airspace
youtube.com/watch?v=czD1mb7hNS8

Pakistani Air Force ordered to shoot down US drones
Published time: 9 Dec, 2017
rt.com/news/412535-pakistan-down-us-drones/

Shit is getting serious.

We should have made india nuke pakistan by now

>Pakis have nukes.
So does the US, and they have more, way more. The US can destroy Pakistan, Pakistan can't destroy the US.
If the US were to conventionally bomb the shit out of Pakistan, why does everyone then just assumes Pakistan can win by commiting national suicide?
youtube.com/watch?v=MARQZwGxG40

It's amazing that the whole word have just accepted this level of reasoning.

fpbp

Can they just get the nuke already? Pakis have no right to aid in the usurpsion of the white man's economic throne

>fpbp
Post normal words or GTFO
Get
The
Fuck
Out

fpbp

>being this new

Pakistan was going to do this anyways.

>normal words

fggt

The Titanic financial system is finally sinking!

Waking up to the commotion on a sinking ship
I See the filthy unswabbed deck
I See the bow begin to tip
Down into the vast blue ocean
Rivets popping, metal rending
How can I protect you
While I'm saving my own neck?
Never stopping, neverending
Stare into the stars tonight
Feel the emotion
Breathe in the light
I'm not leaving without you
How could anybody miss you
When you're shining so bright?

This vessel's full of holes
Reality is leaking in
It's time to play our roles
Nobody needs a Sheikh or King
We can all be heroes
That's the secret everybody knows

The Irishman sank the Titanic
On St Patrick's Day
So the prophecy once told
Could one man be so bold?
Garrisons of war are empty
Plunged into the Atlantic
Our soul will find a way
Love is automatic

Waking up in confusion on a hospital bed
It was all a delusion
I'm lucky I'm not dead
The medicine is helping
It's all inside my head
The Titanic Matrix
It still lives on they said
Tyranny and war
It's all inside my head
So the prophet said

Pull the wool over my eyes
Put me back in the cage
Tell me pretty little lies
Keep me off the stage
Give me something to believe in
More money will make me a powerful mage
Sell me the illusion
Silence me when my soul cries

Built by honest Irishmen
Sunk by the Crown
With the flick of a pen
When will the tyranny end?
Drifting to shore
Kissing the ground
I'll always be sure
When you're around
From where I'm looking
This ship's run aground

Knock down your castles
Fill in your moats
Don't make any hassles
We've got plenty of lifeboats

>Pakis have nukes.

CIA doesn't need 'em.

>>normal words
sure faggot they are same as these
ftgtfys

Type like a normal dude not like some retard door knob

That could be arranged.

Their arsenal can't take both ours and India's at once.

>Thinking nukes are real

Trump will send Pakistan some "Pax Americana Cake" to celebrate the rise of their future democracy !

How many countries that have nukes do you think are thinking the same just in the reverse, towards America.

>Type like a normal dude not like some retard door knob

I took a piss earlier, and it lasted longer than Catalonia independence. Fuck off with your meme flag and your attempts at derailing thread. No one is going to type here the way you want. Go back to tumblr or whereever you wandered in from.

lol! You think China or Russia gives a monkey's tail about dead goatfuckers?

>Their arsenal can't take both ours and India's at once.
A single one of your ballistic subs probably has more firepower then Pakistans entire arsenal...
Pakistan helped North Korea getting nukes. They will have to be dealt with one way or another. Simply letting them spread nuclear technology to whomever they wish, because they have 130 nukes and no ICBM's will lead to chaos. All nuclear countries will have to be confronted by Trump after he is done with North Korea. Nuclear non-proliferation must be respected. The alternative is chaos.

None.

>No one is going to type here the way you want.
Just type the way so is easily understood, you halve a brain slime. Is that so difficult to do.
I guess for door knobs it is.

The issue is that it will start chain reaction.
But the dropping of USA Dollar is the main issue here and nobody can stop it now.
IT'S OVER!

can even countries like pakistan maintain nukes?

>Pakistan helped North Korea getting nukes.
Ukraine did it also, but somehow USA is quiet about it.
WONDER WHY?

>Half.
You think you are so smug, coming here from r/the_donald and fishing for replies by making low-effort troll comments, trying to "troll the nazis", defend liberal positions and ask divisive questions that will make us argue amongst each other.

Little do you know that Sup Forums is not like anything else you've met on the internet. You cannot play 4D chess with us. We are not Facebook, Reddit, Tumblr, Youtube comment section or any other chatroom or forum you've ever met in your ENTIRE life.

I sound dramatic, right? What you didn't know is that in any other place, the harder you to troll, the more you will make the place implode and collapse upon itself in a bitter argument. BUT THIS IS NOT LIKE ANY OTHER PLACE! The harder you shill, divide, and bait us, the bigger we grow. We love chaos, we love happenings, we want to see the world collapse under its weight. You think you are extinguishing us with water, not realizing your bucket is full of gasoline.

You will come to break Sup Forums, but while you are doing this, we are breaking you. We are destroying everything you ever believed in. While you think you are just being ironic, we will mold and shape you to start believing everything that we want you to believe. Do you think that only crazy people believe that the holocaust didn't happen? Wow, start arguing anytime. Spend time, try to convince us. Spend days, weeks, months. The harder you try, the faster you will be destroyed by mountains of evidence, countless arguments, viewpoints and perspectives. The sheer force of our numbers will break you. Once you are completely drained of energy, we will plant seeds of new viewpoints in your mind. Very soon, you will turn to watch The Greatest Story Never Told, and become one of us. You will join our numbers and break somebody newer than you, believing what you used to believe. You have entered hell, and you have came to serve the demons you were fighting before.

This is Sup Forums. Welcome to Sup Forums, nigger.

>Ukraine did it also, but somehow USA is quiet about it.
>WONDER WHY?

North Korea’s Missile Success Is Linked to Ukrainian Plant, Investigators Say
nytimes.com/2017/08/14/world/asia/north-korea-missiles-ukraine-factory.html

Where did North Korea get its missile technology?
dw.com/en/where-did-north-korea-get-its-missile-technology/a-40107204

Anyone who asks Vitaly Zushtchevski about the allegations being made against his former employer is quickly interrupted. "It is a lie,"
said the ex-deputy production manager for engines at Yuzhmash, the former Soviet rocket manufacturer based in the eastern Ukrainian city of Dnipro.
According to a New York Times report published on Monday, North Korea's surprising progress in missile technology may be linked to Yuzhmash.

The engineering plant is in financial difficulty, and this may be the reason why criminals and former employees reportedly smuggled old Soviet engines, or parts of them, into North Korea. The Times referred to a study conducted by Michael Elleman from the International Institute for Strategic Studies (IISS) in London and assessments by US intelligence agencies.
The newspaper did not provide evidence, only clues.

From what I just read, Ukraine helped them with missiles, which is also bad, but it is not nukes.

Could you imagine if the sight of a taxi caused a panic?

TL:DR
post short version of your brain farts or GTFO stupid nigger
I have no time reading your romantic gay novels.

North Korea hates Muslims
They've had plenty of opportunity to arm countries with much better war records than Pakistan and passed it up.

Spin that shit boy.

Want the truth pol? Pakistan watched Trump BTFO of everyone he put in his cross hairs. Now Pakistan is in his cross hairs. This is there attempt to save their economy before Trump wrecks them.

Do you think this will save them pol or do you think they're going down for harboring terrorists? Who do you want to bet on, Pakistan or Trump. It is that simple.

>TL:DR
Please use real words.

thanks to achmed and friends, we might just know that feel one day

But why USA is so silent about giving Ukraine shit helping NKorea to develop delivery system for their nukes that they are saying they might use to glass America.
WHY?

Is USA afraid of Ukraine?

We'll deactivate the atoms

Kek

Is economically beneficial to have a inflationary currency

Slash the value of the dollar and or debt would be decreased by that amount
Internationally oor goods would be cheaper giving us an edge in trading

There's a reason when China attempted to make a goal currency backed by gold, they didn't do it with the yuan

If what you're saying is true, we're playing 6 dimensional settlers of catan

>Pakis have nukes.
Deliverable, or as importantly in enough numbers to avoid the US's ballistic defense systems?

Who isn't afraid of the soviet union?

Huge if true

Trump insults Russia with weapons sales to Ukraine and now Pakistan with the aid row.
How is US going to supply it's forces in Afghanistan?

>Huge if true
pasta is rare.

please burger

destroy pakistan

>The TITANIC is sinking
Let me guess, an ice(((berg)))

top kek Pakistan is literally broke and ass hurt beyond belief we cut them off from a free $250 million. They literally begged through diplomatic channels to try and prevent us with holding, now they pay they price and more countries to follow

Yawn.

This won't change a thing.

Just watch how many countries are ganging up on USA.
Shit is getting real on several levels.
Very soon America will be viciously chasing it's own tail with very few friends left.
That's the reality of this development. Totally stupid moves by USA. Suicidal in my opinion.
But that might not be a bad thing actually.

Lol u wrecked that poor nigger

So what you are saying is. No black person will die when the Pakis nuke the US.

>goods would be cheaper
to produce, not to purchase. What you're proposing would cripple our advantage in being able to obtain the most advanced research and materials.

No the current Ukraine government is a US proxy.

While annoying that they're somewhat unreliable they're the catspaw that allows escalation and de-escalation globally. If you think US intelligence agencies had no part in passing on the technology to the Norks you're underestimating the scope of the CIA niggers.

Wow, another clueless post. Does every poster on here really not understand international macroeconomics?

So this is what a Caucasus nation does after decades of billions and political aid.

Please do 1/16 of it to Peru. We will learn English in a blink and be loyal once you cut the fund.

In some fantasy land, despite the US having the shittiest friends imaginable (us included) the rest of the world is a pit of vipers with each nation detesting one another far more than they do the US.

Enjoy

youtube.com/watch?v=B2EcfS_DELo

Unironically do it to Peru, they're really nice people and have mineral wealth.

>nigger
Im sorry britbong. That seems a bit like hate speech. I alerted Teresa May, and she will be sending the Bobby down to visit.

mid-range, no ICBMs

Looks like you don't understand that in the past every Empire fell, especially the evil empires fell very badly.
But your history knowledge goes only as far as the first Nintendo game release, dumb nigger faggot

> implying one person leaving American hegemony in favor of China's is America's loss as much as China's gain
> assuming that's only as long as Pakistan doesn't jump off its leash
Okay, cuckfag.

should i be stocking up on canned goods?

Well you do run the risk of aggravating the incredibly cucked Tories in the UK by smacking the Pakis.

Sad as any sane nation would want to nuke that cesspool over losing their spiritual successors as allies.

It appears to be in a non-descript desktop icon, 4 inconspicuous leading sub folders after that.

War bonds.

Only thing the Pakis can nuke is India.

>Pakistan switches to a currency that typically comes with higher fees and volatility, shooting themselves in the foot

>EMPIRES FELL THIS WAY BEFORE PEOPLE COULD TRAVEL MORE THAN 20 MILES IN A DAY!

Gtfo

>oh no the 42nd gdp in the world is going to use another currency
what the actual fuck man

thanks, user! i was getting worried, i don't have nearly enough spaghetti-Os

the yuan is pegged to the USD. nobody cares.

Choose your masters wisely.

Conex shipping containers that literally are busted open by internal pneumatic pistons, that strike “poorly welded sections” with a catapult that can launch a nuke up over 1800 meters to detonate makes shipping an option. Look em’ up.

READ THIS FAGGOT.
READ IT AND TRY TO UNDERSTAND THE CONSEQUENCES FOR THE USA

Russia-China real gold standard means end of US dollar dominance
rt.com/business/412546-china-russia-gold-standard-dollar/

The BRICS counties are considering starting an internal gold trading platform, according to Russian officials.
When this happens, the global economy will be significantly reshaped, and the West will lose its dominance, predicts a precious metals expert.
In 2016, 24,338 tons of physical gold were traded, which was 43 percent more than in 2015, according to Claudio Grass, of Precious Metal Advisory Switzerland.

Beijing allows free conversion between yuan & Swiss franc
rt.com/business/321397-yuan-free-convertation-franc/

China has allowed direct trading between the yuan and the Swiss franc, in a further effort to bolster its national currency's presence on the world stage by making it freely usable.
Starting Tuesday, the two currencies can be traded directly on the China Foreign Exchange Trade System, the People’s Bank of China (PBOC) said in a statement.
Previously, traders had to exchange the currencies through the US dollar, and that procedure could add to transaction costs.

China launches global yuan payment system
rt.com/business/318103-china-payment-system-yuan/

China’s Central Bank has started a global payment system which provides cross-border transactions in yuan.
The China International Payment System (CIPS) intends to internationalize the yuan and challenge the US dollar's dominance.
“The establishment of CIPS is an important milestone in yuan internationalization, providing the infrastructure that will connect global yuan users through one single system,
” Helen Wong, greater China chief executive at HSBC, was cited as saying by the Financial Times.

SHIT IS HAPPENING FOR REAL
But some of you are just too dumb to grasp the reality of it.

Nope: xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=CNY

>North Korea will get help from Pakis.
What do you think has been happening for the last three decades? NK, Iran, and Pakistan have been working together since before half this board was born.

>xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=USD&To=CNY
That is fucking irrelevant to the momentum gathering to collapse US dollar.
you have no clue what's going on. But that is nothing new for burgers.

Pakistan grants China use of port access to the Indian Ocean.
I'm glad to see that Pakistan didn't sit and take the cessation of burger aid without responding.
if China benefits then China benefits; this was Trump's choice

you have any source or other reason to think this? I know they have been playing with the idea for a while and i suspect they were going to do it anyways as well.

The tinfoil side of me thinks this is the reason trump was allowed to be elected, so he could take the fall when america loses its world reserve currency status and becomes venezuala 2.0 tier.

>>

Pak,wont fight US.
Fan theory but I'd like anons to ponder.
USA would try to give incentives to India to fight it. China would attack India the moment we attack pak. Israel would help us stellar nukes (offered in '89, our click pm declined) at the same time, our army chief, probably bragging, claimed that he can fight a 2.5 front war (China, Pakistan, liberal protestors)

Iran attacks Israel. Ksa attacks iran.

What now? Does this even make sense? Anyway pak economy is small (original street shutters from desert with no computers to even collect data about it) but this would be an apt chance for USA to teach them a lesson.

Various us orgs, like ford and Clinton foundation incite unrest in India and died liberals. I don't know Trump could possibly offer to Modi for him to go to war.

Also pak is currently enjoying china's hard on so no leverage from KSA

> in before a boomer or a loser Paki shouts poo behind a non-pak flag

>falling for the nuke jew.

>china, india, USA etc attacking anyone.
Dont be fucking retarded.

>USA would try to give incentives to India to fight it
the Russians are a better ally to you than the burgers ever would be

It doesn't matter which one India is going to fight against, you still need to POO IN LOO.

Keep going.

>USA can't take on DPRK
>USA thinks it can take on Pakistan and China

i bet you are those loosers that write "USA will wreck everything!" in youtube comment section under any video with foreign hymn or army tribute

US has 10 years MAX before it collapses