Redpill me

Redpill me on women. I want everything from physical capabilities to mental capabilities. I want statistics, infographs, charts all of it. I wanna know what makes them tick. Link as many articles and studies and I’ll read them all. Also I want you to tell me your experience with women socially; what are red flags, what is sought after
>inb4 simple stuff
Give good juicy facts like why a woman with a good hip to waiste ratio is more attractive than the average girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/are-two-condoms-better-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jews often
>Dye hair
>Change name
>Nose job
>Lip injections

pic related

GET IN LINE!

Women should rule Earth while we men serve them tbqh

>automatically attacking the thread for no apparent reason

weird its like the 2 photos are from different angles.
>wanting to hate so hard you cherry pick

My wife just yelled at me for not appologizing for burning the bottoms of the brownies.. boring ass bitch just broke the camel's back with that horseshit.. hope she enjoys taking care of three kids with no income.

Too lazy to post infographs but as a woman I can tell you what I know:
Physically a man of the same percentile is roughly 1.6x stronger than a woman of the same percentile. In short, the average man can beat up the vast majority of women if he chooses to. Also, women can distinguish colors better and men can track movement better.

Mentally, women have the same level of intelligence as men, although we think differently. Men tend to be more goal oriented, direct, unfeeling, aggressive, and without tact. The list goes on really, but all in all I'd say from personal experience that men naturally make better workers as well as better friends than women.

As for what makes us tickets, I can't speak for my entire gender, but about 90% of the time the reason I do something is cause I'm bored.

You're probably trolling but why wouldn't you apologize for burning brownies? That's really disappointing. Imagine looking forward to eating brownies but... They're burned and now you can't eat any, all because your husband doesn't know how to turn a knob and set a fucking timer.

Less brain mass per body weight

Fewer neurons per brain weight

Fewer synapses per neuron

> it's a miracle women can even talk, honestly

Only burnt the bottom so it only warranted an "oops".

MEN do not appologize for anything they aren't regretful of, that kind of submissive bowing is for pansies.

Combat Medics are taught that pain is the patient's problem, and that is how a MAN approaches life. Not my job to worry about whose feelings I'm hurting and how to make their wittle owees feel better.

MEN create, WOMEN cultivate.

Source?

i let my wife cuck me exclusively with black guys and record it... The other day i found her with a white guy and I measured his cock, its was below the threshold we had agreed on and I laid it down on her that if it were to happen again I would stop paying for her expensive little "getaways" to California.

Women operate in the realm of emotions. Rarely there are exceptions, but for the most part women do not belong in the workforce except in areas which require heightened emotional intelligence, such as early education or perhaps medical professions.

Here's what you need to understand
1. Women always sell sex and reproduction. men are Always buying this. Always.
2. Because they can rely on this, they never develop independent minds, or physical capabilities. Even if you did put them under pressure, they wouldn't develop independent minds.
3. Because they have this fallback, they are incapable of loyalty. They will fuck the invaders. And they never mean anything they say because they never do anything for themselves.

If you want a full explanation, read jack Donovan's 'the way of men,' and reverse it.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brain_size
Scroll down to humans, sex. Male and female brains are different, but his post is an exaggeration.

Well, alright. I don't know the social dynamic in your relationship, only that I would apologize, and if my partner didn't apologize, that'd give me a free pass to fuck something up and then be unapologetic about it later on.

Hmm, I wanted to criticize you but you're kinda right lol.

Girls are yucky they have cooties

women talking was a mistake.

>Redpill me on women

google return of kings

google tag the sponsor

read everything

dont forget reddit mgtow

>women have the same level of intelligence as men
roastie plz

I hate this bitch, but different lenses can soften facial features/make nose smaller. I'm sure she gets botox and maybe lip injections

>mgtow

Because when you understand something dealing with it becomes 100x easier. I already know women pretty well and how they act socially and why. For instance a woman’s pre frontal cortex is a lot more active than a mans (this part of the brain makes all the decisions) now because it’s more active means women are too busy lingering on a problem or answer. The old joke of “hey honey where do you want to eat?” “I don’t know whatever you want” is literally due to how women are wired. They haven’t evolved to become decision makers they’ve evolved to support decision makers. This is why you greatly increase your chances of going on a date by simply saying “we’re doing on a date.” Rather than “would you like to get coffee sometime?”

>Average male weight is 180
>Average female weight is 145
>Bigger animals require more nerves, which requires a bigger brain
>Image claims body size has no correlation with brain size
Wrong.

And I feel like those numbers are way off, women have equal scores with men in the SATs, and I'd think I'd notice a huge discrepancy like 40% in any aspect of intelligence.

Wear a rubber. On second thought wear a rubber over your rubber.

>women have equal scores with men in the SATs
A test you can get tutors and study exact questions that appear on the test. This test doesn't mean shit for intelligence only rote memorization skills. Hell, I winged the damn thing and made similar scores to women who got professional tutors and studied for it a couple of years.

You can still get STDs with condoms on
HPV,Syphilis,Herpes

1.Condoms protect against fluid
2.anything akin to skin can be contracted
3.a new form of gonrohea has developed that is resistant to anti biopics
4.if you have unprotected sex with a girl and she gets BV or a yeast infection it’s because your pH in your semen does not mix with her vaginal pH
5.^that means you can get HIV
6.more than half of the population has herpes
7.type 1 is oral type 2 is genital
8. You can get/give genital herpes if you have type 1 and preform oral sex on someone and vice versa with getting oral herpes
9.herpes lie dormant for years and can pop up 10 years after contracting it

Also BONUS
> In fact, "double-bagging" as it is sometimes called, can increase the friction between the condoms during intercourse, making them more likely to rip or tear. This could be why you haven’t heard of using two condoms at once before — because it is, in fact, counterproductive.

goaskalice.columbia.edu/answered-questions/are-two-condoms-better-one

So In short only wife up virgins and pump them full of kids and quite literally don’t do degenerate sex acts

> redpill me on women.
they're here for mens enjoyment, subservient and fragile. they belong in a house.

>I'd think I'd notice a huge discrepancy
How can you not notice it? Is it because perhaps, you're a stupid roastie?