I honestly have never met anyone more smug and self righteous than people in the military

I honestly have never met anyone more smug and self righteous than people in the military

read starship troopers

Have you met a hillary staffer an obama staffer a pelosi staffer huma abedin ir any of the awans? They redefine smug

Is it different from the movie?

You need to meet more of us.

Have you met their wives?

Yea but they're almost too wimpy, every military person I met acts like a bully and that they should be worshipped and everyone not in the military is a pussy

getting kicked out of bootcamp after week two and buying a uniform yourself does not make you a vet or a member of the military.

Very

we do more before 9am than you, fucking faggot.

Doesn't make you worth anything you pond scum

"we" collectivist commie mentality.

get a real job you welfare queen zog shill

And many people do more than you between 11pm to 6 am...

You are mistaking self confidence with smugness.
If you look up smug in the dictonary, you will see a liberals picture there.
BTW the first makes your freedoms possible, the second would take them away if they could get away with it.

I very much doubt that. I'd like to know what exactly you produce before 9am or for the rest of the day, months, years.

Did your brother get back from deployment?

Fuck off with the retard bashing

The commercials worked too fucking good

completely

Implying you’ve met anyone worth a shit in the military.

Faggots that:
>get kicked out of bootcamp
>get kicked out within year 1 for drugs
>get kicked out for DUI/illegal shit before the end of their contract.
All make the military look like shit, and act like complete fucking niggers.

Anyone who served honorably and left/retired is usually very humble and reserved.

It's not self confidence, its shoving their percieved superiority in everyones face

"I've served my country what the fuck have you ever done?"

I rent to them. Absolutely disgusting tenants. Trashy. Fat roasties and niggers everywhere.

Modern military are basically whatever low IQ high schoolers with no prospects beyond crime, tech nerds or Mexicans they can rope into it so that when they get out they can go beat their wives (and commit crime), use having a desk or IT job to come off as a military authority when spewing leftist talking points on Reddit or go back to use their new training for drug cartels.

Conscription, demoting Mexicans to auxillary and forging a true sense of national identity would go a long way towards improving things.

Military are peons

idk most of us are fairly indistinguishable from other jobs. There's a small vocal group of autists but they're in the same percentages as regular people who won't shut up about their jobs

this has to be a US thing

all these "thank you for your service sir" atmosphere,these NBA halftimes prizes for the (((heroes))) that served and protected the country (of Israel),the brave men that are fighting oversees to protect us

yeah its no wonder that the Jew lobby wants to make a soldiers position look enticing but I am astonished that the crowd still keeps falling for this shit

threads like these are Sup Forums mod/janny attempts at psyops, for some reason cowards cast betastones

>leftists
>cops
>doctors
>journalists

Everything you listed that was supposed to be negative sounds like a positive.

Most active duty/regular military people I've met are based as fuck. Its the fucking National Guardsmen, and Reservists that are the epitome of douchebaggery.
Every time Im at Buffalo Wildwings or some other sportsbar they're always embellishing the shit they did.
>Yeah I killed 3 Hadjis while I was downrange. I don't lose any sleep over it, hyuk hyuk
In reality they were fucking Fobbits

You will never be great

>muh individuality
Collectivism gets shit done.

yeah honestly fuck these people

Funny. Your mother was impressed by my military service

As a member of a VFW and an ANU, I must disagree with you.

I have never met anyone as smug and self righteous as a lesbian democrat.

This. Dude probably never even met an e9.