How will he ever recover?

SARGON'D

He's winning lmao

I'm convinced that Richard Spencer is legitimately a faggot. His mannerisms and speech is gay as fuck.

The only person humiliated in that debate was Sargon. Did you see that fucking chat? EVERYONE there hated Sargoy.

damit this one gets me every time

You're also posting leftypol photoshops.

I don't care about the chat. I'm listening to their ideas and Richard Spencer is a triggered bitch with no ability to articulate and explain his ideas.

Why do you need to always fall back on the excuse that everyone who is critical of Spencer must be leftypol or a shill?

he is doing good desu

The only one who looks bad in this debate is Sargoy. He has the IQ of a soda can.

He didn't do good but Sargon did SO bad he kind of won in a way.

JF was the real champ however, shame he didn't get much screentime.

Don't confuse passion for being triggered.

Sargon is doing fine. He's just asking richard spencer to explain what he believes deeper and more specific. Richard can't do it

>I'm listening to their ideas
Then why is your post nothing but character attacks and not talking about their ideas?

>I'm just judging their ideas
>he's a triggered bitch!

how did this guy even get subscribers, it's so obvious that he is dumb

He's literally gets asked a question and acts like a pussy ass bitch instead of answering the damn question!

Go away shareblue. Nobody on the planet could actually think Sargon is doing "fine". Right now as I'm typing this, he's angrily yelling into the mic screaming about how GENUINELY CURIOUS HE IS and that "whiteness doesn't exist".
>GENUINELY CURIOUS!!!

I thought you were only judging their ideas? That changed quickly.

>It's a way of doing things
So explain the way
>It's a concept of community
Okay what's the concept of community
>There's a being to whiteness
What is that being?

He's not making arguments.

Are you Richard Spencers designated dick sucker? You called me shareblue awfully quickly.

Sargon is doing nothing except asking "genuinely curious" questions. I'm not even sure what ideas you could be judging of his. He is just asking questions he is "genuinely curious" about and then laughing when he should be responding.

Sargon is the living embodiment of the dunning Kruger effect

Not doing a very good job of judging ideas. You're character attacking again.

There it is again, personal attacks.

>Andywarski
who is this dude? does he name the jew?

Richard Spencer has been asked to get specific about how we would go from TODAY to his vision of an ethnostate and he has no answers for the process that would make that happen. He had no ability to address the concerns about violence. Spencer admitted that his society would have a caste system.

You call me a shareblue shill and I'll call you a Richard Spencer dick sucker...Is there a problem?

Who cares, he never will be a candidate for the presidency

JF and Styx bring up many good points. Spencer is a bit incoherent sometimes when he dwelve into his dogmas. Sargon is a complete intellectual void who can only nitpick.

>I would be willing to engage in imperialism
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>There is land somewhere
Where?
>I don't know.
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Sargon's tone is condescending as fuck but the QUESTIONS he's bringing up are valid.

Some non-white retard who jumped on the sjw hate bandwagon to make a living as a YouTuber

o that explains it, do any of these faggots name the jew?

Hes Portuguese.

Shes british

Never called you shareblue, check IDs, sperg.

Holy shit. Identarianism is dead.