I reckon I could go for a 14 yr old right about now

"Your Honor, I honestly thought she meant 0x14."

kek

He should've played What's Your Name by Lynyrd Skynyrd at all of his rallies

*puts bread in jar*
Man what the hell are you doing here?

Funny how the media went silent on this after the election.... really makes you think.

me too, pardner

Every once in a while I wonder if I should have had sex when I was 14 or so. Too bad they didn't have /fit/ back then or else maybe I would have :/

Podesta has a decent body shape for his age and nation. Not homo tho. With so many soybois and fatlords, no wonder why lolis sexted him

It's almost like he became irrelevant after the election.

Mission was accomplished as expected. Hanging out with famalams over the holidays, some of them were like
>I cheered when I heard Moore lost the election
>yeah, we sure showed them!

I mean, alright, fine, you have a strong emotional opinion or whatever. But this is supposed to be about how best to run the country, not rooting for your favorite sports team.

Nigga, u dum.

Moore is a literal retard who doesn't understand the constitution, the separation of church and state, how to ride a horse, or why the magic bible stories are obviously not historical. The only argument for his election is +1 republican vote in the senate, which is pretty cynical.

wew look it's the talking points report

I remember listening to NPR absolutely freaking out that Moore might win. One of their segments was literally about how the democrats had to start playing dirty or else the republicans would get another vote. Funny stuff. They couldn't even keep the narrative consistent after having reported that the allegations were paid BS.

That's Anthony Weiner, not Podesta.

>Born a Jew
>Named "Weiner"
Hey, fate picked his path already. Can't really blame him with that combination, can you?

Also, checked.

The real question is if most of the allegations against him have or about to be dropped?

Moore is a defeated pedo who tried and failed to disprove the allegations against him. The editor at Breitbart admitted he was a shit candidate and they were only shilling for him to help Trump. He also said the allegations were credible, ditto Project Veritas (who went as far as to send a fake accuser who failed to trick WaPo.) Ditto Ryan, McConnell, Shelby, Ivey.

Muh democrat conspiracy

They were never in the courts
>what is a statute of limitations

#MeToo

These fuckers dint understand the concept of God giving his only Son.

Thanks for your ex post facto narrative. Now I understand completely.

Or not. I don't know if he's a pedo or not. Maybe he is? I think it's weird at best to hook up with that kind of age difference, but obviously there was also an overplayed plot against him.

Then cash me ousside bish!

Yeah user, there is no conspiracy when decade old allegations and faked yearbooks suddenly appear right before a special election and then amazingly everything is forgotten right after.

You would have to be willingly ignorant not to see a obvious collaborated hitjob by liberal media outlets who 100% got their "story" from some dem superpac's opposition research and printed it despite it being a bunch of faked bullshit.

Yearbook is a red herring and Allred is retarded for flaunting it and not explaining which parts were added. That said, it's just the obviously separate notes at the end that he didn't write, his campaign didn't even claim the entire note was bullshit, just that it was tampered with. But as I said, it's a red herring and Gloria Allred should have done dilligence like the Washington Post, but she's an attention hound.

All this "accusers disappear right after" is retarded. Just because he became irrelevant and his accusers no longer get airtime doesn't mean they stopped existing. Are you still fooled by the game of peekaboo? Don't worry, mommy didn't really disappear.

I love the fact that this arrogant badass fuck you pedo mother fucker lost in Bammy. To a nigger lover no less.

Now we can throw his rotting carcass and all like him into the dumpster fire and move on.

Just because Trump beat beat out the queen bitch of the universe means nothing.

The nigger and rainbow love crowd is coming.

And we don't need stupid pedos spreading their legs for them as food.

Just.............morons.

You seem to have suffered a massive head injury, seek help.

It was more hot n ready than any sort of reckoning than you think.
It was high-time for a hoe down down yonder, like a fucking faggot.

where's the proof?

The left won by false accusations and fake votes.

I hope they're still investigating for fraud.

you must be a liberal cock sucking fag because in what alternate universe is someone older than the age of consent described as a pedo? you are the nigger cock loving shit eating fruit hag die slowly and suffer

We have voter ID laws. Merrill investigated the "fraud", he found nothing. It's fake news and a desperate, elaborate conspiracy.

Age of consent was 16 in Alabama when the Corfman claims would have taken place (who was 14).

>kikebart
And dropped

>14
Really? Trust me. What you really want is a 12 year old. Those two years from 12-14 is when girls-women hit their first "wall" similar to what happens to women at the later ages of 28-32. A 12 year old is what you're looking for.

Eh, maybe they're all hopped up on hormones these days but in my day there were like 3 girls who at 12 were just starting to grow conspicuous boobs. And they were pretty much all dumb and annoying and loud.

honey its time for sock puppets

notice they're all silent now? it was 100% bullshit and no one gave a shit about the (((allegations)))