Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy India in a week

>Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy India in a week
TOP KEK INDIAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Australians are ITCHING for a war with India. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Indian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the abos and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY Indian pig shit they see. When Australia's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

What about the emu's?

Is this some kind of next level bait for emu bantz, or are you actually just new here?

>There wouldn't be a square meter of Indian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire

So, just like it is now?

You guys have fought out some impressive victories. I'd bet on Oz

I wouldn't fuck with people from India we have Shiva on our side and the thuggees

First defeat India in Cricket.Your team has been losing all the series to India lately.

Didn't realize so man poo descendants are in the U.S. shitposting on Sup Forums. Fuck me. American poo.

India would be improved by carpet bombing.

The western world will stand by and watch this total war. Either way, one race of subhumans will be eliminated.

hello i am here for bants where are they

México could destroy you by itself, just ask the frenchies

We have indian members of the ADF. Better send them in with the abos first.

>we
Could you kindly go back now?

Can you guys even get to one another to have this hypothetical fight? Does either nation have an overlapping sphere of influence they could fight over?

What happened, bud?

>this chink faggot again
Fuck off they're full

American posters are the dumbest motherfuckers in the universe.

I fucking love aussies.

Did an indian fuck you in the ass when you were a child or what? Take the chill pills faggot. Australia is too much of a pussy country to fight against anyone. let alone a third world stink hole that smells worse than this inbred OP.

About 44% of them, yeah

They lost to us in cricket, real bad

>no poos yet ITT
damn shame, they occasionally have decent bantz

>try to fight india
>forced to intern 1/8 of population
>not realising the emus were an expiditionary/recon group all along

Don't hate on Indians mate.
Simpson and his donkey stayed with indian mule drivers over his own men at Gallipoli.
Simpson was bestowed "Bahadur" by the indians who loved him as a brother after they saw the work he was doing (all day and a lot of the night, carting injured diggers from 'Shrapnel Alley' down the the medical tents.)

When Simpson was shot through the heart one day (while moving an injured digger) he was left there as it was too dangerous to retrieve his body.

The indian mule drivers went into Shrapnel Alley, retrieved his body and delivered it to the diggers. They then picked wildflowers and made a memorial at their camp for him. Even now in later generations Simpson is revered in parts of India.

India would just form a secret treaty with the Emus.

>>Australia couldn't singlehandedly-destroy India in a week
agreed

Go back to India you untouchable pajeet

>There wouldn't be a square meter of Indian soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire
>implying this will change India at all

Brutal.

I'd volunteer in a war against India side by side with the Aussies. Imagine it.. so much soil for Australians to settle and rebuild. So much will be taken back by nature and the dirty Indians will stop poaching and taking land from tigers and shit. It would be dope.

>Of course no one is gonna do shit about it
Pretty sure India has done enough shits for all of us. Just burn it down already, before it overflows.

>Being this new he doesn't recognise the pasta
You have to go back

lets just hope india doesnt start importing emus for the war.

Lurk more before posting please, for everyone's benefit

There's more indians in their two major cities than our entire country. They also have nukes

this very thread

Have some fucking respect.

Aussies don't even have their own guns to practice with. Op is truly a poofter.
Get yer guns back.

>They also have nukes

Nobody ever uses nukes anymore.

Nukes probably don't exist, the footage of them is as weak as the moon landing

>Lost to Emu's
Good luck fighting an army.

Rip aussies

Australias laughbly small army tacticool airforce and rust can navy destroying a nuclear armed zerg nation
>okay

>here wouldn't be a square meter of Indian soil that has running water, electricity,
Implying that full of india has all of these just the rich parts in india have these rest of india is true to the meme

>once our airforce and navy

built by America

>tfw emus are the equivalent of a terrorist group but no one knows it
seriously if they ever supply the emus they would wreak havoc inside our borders and make our indian invasion go pretty badly.

why is this bait for antz?