Imagine if Gondorian teenagers fifty years after Sauron is defeated started dressing like ringwraiths and talking about...

Imagine if Gondorian teenagers fifty years after Sauron is defeated started dressing like ringwraiths and talking about how Morgoth was misunderstood. That's you.

Edgy in approach, but it makes sense

i just want the shire to belong to the hobbits and everyone else should fuck off

YOURE

A

FUCKING

DUNEDAIN

MALE

A more apt analogy would be if Gondor and co lost, then 50 years later Gondorian teenagers were told they were racist if they didn't want to breed with orcs and have them flood into their nation.

fucking die

right

i wish we could feed the spider all the elves..
but that misguided halfling killed the final solution

(((dwarven)))

That’s actually what Tolkien was writing as a sequel “The New Shadow”

The concept depressed him so much he scrapped it after writing only 13 pages

what are you on about, that would be Muslim apologists

You're thinking about wiggers and rap culture

No its more like YOU are rooting for GRRM version of Sauron, Daenarys Targaryen, because you are too fucking stupid to realize what she is.

might the friendly artillery fire influenced him writing the new shadow?
hmmm...

>remember the ((ring))

>just the bread I've been waiting for

>Orc lives matter

Excellent analogy and excellent digits. Well done my dude. America approves.

hmm if only the real world was so black and white

Now imagine if gondor lost and the free peoples got enslaved under sauron and the land got overrun by orcs and humans became complete degenerate cultures. and 50 years later sauronist propagandists continue blaring out how this was a good thing and that orcs are good goys. That's you.

>1 post by this ID

>The men of Near Harad were brown-skinned, with black hair and dark eyes,[15] while the race known as "half-trolls" out of Far Harad had black skin"
blacks existed but they were called half trolls. Tolkien didn't acknowledge the negroes as of the human race

>tolkiengateway.net

tolkien was right winger imperialist and mud-race are not consider as human being

Númenor and Elf is about how pure than others

Sauron Army was multiracial

Get Rekt Faggot

>pic related

Amazon is probably going to do this with this LOTR series.

They're going to GameofThrones the living hell out of it.

This.

this is much more accurate

You're a fucking white Gondorian

Uruk lives mattah! Fuck rangers!

I don't know if people knew this but here is a short thing: After Tolkien became famous with The Lord of the Rings he started to write a continuation of the story, it was called The New Shadow. The plot? It started with kids in Gondor playing to be Orcs and the rest of the human civilization forgetting the fights of their ancestors. It was about humans becoming the orcs by acting like them. Tolkien never finish the book though.

But this show how Tolkien saw what was coming.

Doing god's work, user

Elves, Rohirrim, and the people of Gondor are all significantly more attractive than the Orcs.

But I thought Sauron was based. Black numenoreans and all.

You shut up, lay down on your bed with your wig Ping Pong, the USA master is coming to have a taste of a korean bitch, yes you.

well.. someone has engineered thos towers of peace

>Morgoth was misunderstood
he unironically was the good guy

omg this thread is perfect. I will plan my red-pill bombs in Facebook soon. I expect to lose friends, but if I can red-pill just one of them, it will be worth it.

The (((elves))) have been promoting open borders for Minas Tirith for years, don't trust them.

Imagine if 50 years after harry potter a bunch of mudbloods started dressing like death eaters and saying voldemort did nothing wrong. That's you