American moving to Sweden

Hey Sup Forums I am interested in going to Stockholm U for my masters. I'd love to hear from some real swedes how it actually is over there. I know how Sup Forums says it is but I'm hesitant to believe it all

also I have good luck with women and would love to pull a few swedish goddesses over there

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Sweden&city1=Chicago, IL&city2=Stockholm&tracking=getDispatchComparison
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Mall_of_Scandinavia_November_2015_01.jpg/1200px-Mall_of_Scandinavia_November_2015_01.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
thelocal.se/20171130/government-plans-amnesty-to-get-grenades-off-swedens-streets
aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/3j6k7A/nytt-knarkbeslag-i-gottsunda-vi-kommer-sla-mot-deras-tillgangar
unt.se/nyheter/uppsala/statsministern-hyllar-uppsalas-polischef-4849190.aspx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no whites are allowed to migrate to Sweden

but we arent white, remember?

I'm very much white, yeah throw your mutt memes at me, whatever

I'm not beyond lying and saying I'm jewish, then they'll have to give me gibs. Considered doing it for my undergrad but it seemed slimy. Now I know the whole system is slimy and it doesn't matter

if your dick doesn't resemble a turd log you aren't allowed in Sweden, that's the official rule

bümp

Where do you want your corpse to be buried

I'm from chicago and I can't imagine your crime is worse than that fucking city sven

a e s t h e t i c

does Chicago have daily grenade attacks?

Thats Malmǿ

how does a first world country let this happen?
even we don't have fucking grenade attacks

Young Swedish women only date men with brown skin and darker. Go look for another country.

I was there in 2015, pretty much everyone keeps to themselves like parts of America. Probably not a good idea to drink a lot with someone you just met there either.

Im from Chicago too. We have no go zones here so I would get used to Sweden quickly.

Probably safer than Chicago, at least for a little while.

numbeo.com/crime/compare_cities.jsp?country1=United States&country2=Sweden&city1=Chicago, IL&city2=Stockholm&tracking=getDispatchComparison

Stockholm looks like hsit now for the most part. Seen mall of scandinavia? looks like soviet russia.

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Mall_of_Scandinavia_November_2015_01.jpg/1200px-Mall_of_Scandinavia_November_2015_01.jpg

You should see Nordstan. 90% rapefugee crowd.

Just get a tan, learn a few things in Muslim talk, and you can rape all the woman you want, no charges.

>upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Mall_of_Scandinavia_November_2015_01.jpg/1200px-Mall_of_Scandinavia_November_2015_01.jpg

This They check on arrival, Swedish men are very thorough.

Both Swedes and immigrants hate Americans, I can't imagine you surviving for long.

Are refugees as bad as niggers? If a white American can deal with American blacks like a man, how would they fare amongst new swedes?

Dunno, perhaps your niggers are into shooting sideways and ours are into blowing shit up?

so you saw our 200 year old nigger problem and thought to yourself "that looks great I want that here"?

That's funny cuz every time I go there to visit family I make friends with ease and fuck really hot Swedish girls I meet (granted every single Swedish girl is a gigantic fucking whore.. I mena, sexually liberated so it's not hard at all)

It's more like: you feel guilty because slavery and let your current niggers run rampant; we feel guilty because colonialism and let new niggers come over and run rampant.

> liberals and immigrants

>we feel guilty because colonialism
Sweden had colonies?

stay away from the shit areas and you will be fine

They had New Sweden which was mostly a meme that was part of Delaware and New Jersey and Pennsylvania, hardly Belgian Congo levels of Colonialism.

do they throw grenades in chicago? in sweden they do

good thing italians are not white

It's fine. The cuck-memes from trumptards are vastly exaggerated.

>dies in grenade attack

Why would you want to go in such a cucked country that hates it's own culture?

>it s fine i swear
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

Also this. I can hear a scandicuck crying.

At least he's not a racist.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

>"In 2018 the Swedish government has proposed "grenade amnesty"
What?

It's like "bin the knife" but for fucking grenades lmao
>The Swedish government wants an amnesty period where grenades can be handed in to the police without punishment in an effort to get the explosives off the country's streets, Dagens Nyheter (DN) reports.
thelocal.se/20171130/government-plans-amnesty-to-get-grenades-off-swedens-streets

You're still dreaming, Ahmed. Go back to bed.

Serious question....where are the grenades coming from?

It's not like there's a civilian market for grenades. They importing them from arms dealers, what's going on?

Make that beard cleanly cut again.. neckbeard. ;)

I think someone, somewhere in that country is enjoying making Sweden look even more pathetic than it is.

Wouldn't be suprised if they have an islamic black market at this point.

>asking snusmonkeys to be honest about the crime in their country

go to /bant/ faggot
this is a shit thread

>boomp
>muh umlaut
faggot

OP I've done university in Sweden too, except I was in Uppsala and not Stockholm. If you want an actual non meme answer, I loved it and the rapefugee shit is overblown. It's so much nicer than the US, and i'm going back for my masters too.

Svens are nice, they really do keep to themselves though and take a long time to get comfortable with new people. Small talk and making friends quickly with Swedes just doesn't happen like it does with burgers, but once you break through they are relaxed and very kind people. Everybody speaks english, there's no need to learn Swedish unless you want to.

Also, If you don't have high quality winter clothes yet, get stuff that can handle -20, it gets COLD

(There are no "daily grenade attacks" lul) But weapons of all sorts usually come in from the Balkans or central/eastern Europe.

Back in the day when almost all males did military service, there were also weapons, ammunition, explosives etc, stolen and some of that is still in circulation.

What type of Masters?
I would choose Uppsala before SU.
SU is still comfy if u want.
Uppsala has more heritage and history, Founded in 1477 and all.

Anything non technical is leftist. But not any more than in Illinois.

It's not to bad overall. It's a rather complex problem were it's hard to distinguis between a good sandnigger to a bad one (it gets worse witj niggers). Most you meet at work are friendly and good people. Then the ones you meet on the street cam be everything from nice to fucking ghetto gangsta wannabe. And usually are left-wing too.

There aren't many niggers were I live. I see them but I have no idea were they live or work. But I have seen a trend of WE WUZ KANGS and the usual white guilt shit.
Yeah it's a "new" thing that (((they))) have been pushing for a couple of years. It's not biting though.

the masters is in Glaciology and Polar environments, taught in english

it is just a very interesting program you can't find everywhere. I'll look at uppsala too, thanks

I don't understand the grenade attacks, they happen quite often but very rarely injure or kill anyone. Why are they doing them?

otherwise I am a geology student

this is definitely true, at unis in the states English, history, anthropology, and other liberal arts are all viewed through a postmodernist lens

>why are they doing them?
I would guess pushing police away to make more no go zones. And yes they exists.

>would love to pull a few swedish goddesses over there

why tho?

I'll give you some insight.
Shit is bad nationwide, yes, but unless you venture to the ghettos outside Stockholm or let your guard down around the city core, where the immigrant criminal gangs sell their drugs, you'll not notice much of it. Sure, you'll see ads promoting multiculturalism on the subway and gypsies begging outside grocery stores, but you will not get mugged by a gang of somalis.
The stories you read here on Sup Forums are mainly about things happening in Malmö, not Stockholm. Stockholm is much safer.

If you're studying at Stockholm university you will most likely live somewhere around the university, along with many other exchange students from civilized countries. You will not even see migrants in your daily life. A warning though: the Stockholm housing market is experiencing a massive bubble so you will likely have problems finding a place to live.

Swedish women are very pretty to look at, but they're awfully shallow. A majority of them put out easily and you will not have any problems meeting girls on tinder for one night stands, for example, but do not expect to find swedish women that are caring and loving. Theres a reason why swedish men look to foreign women when it comes to relationships.

Interdesting, Celsius and Carl Linnaeus both studied in Uppsala.
Even tho Carl Linnaeus was more botany than geology.
SU is close to nature as it's in the north of the city. So it is more relaxed than people would think. Forest and water everywhere.

SU and kräftriket pic related

Hahaha looks like Sweden isn't getting any whiter this year

OK Sven, who's the best Scandinavian women?
Danes, Norwegians, Finns?

>American moving to Sweden
I wouldn't do that

Accurate

Most would say norwegian women, since they manage to be even more beautiful than swedish and danish. Their language sounds extremely cute for swedes, which is a big plus. The danish language is fucking atrocious and ruins the most beautiful of danish women.

Personally I have a thing for finnish women. There's something with their distinct finnish facial features, like high cheekbones, that does it for me. The language is hard as fuck, sure, but I like the way they talk.

>but I like the way they talk.
You must be a Finn. It sounds horrendous. All Finns must speak Swedish.

Dont inseminate swede pussy with burger genes please

Go for Uppsala, its still pretty comfy and not as bad as the Capital

Swedes love brown people
you'll fit in perfectly

As far as I know the actual Stockholm University is pretty crappy, the best Universities are not in Stockholm except for some niche subjects.
What's your master?

Barely, it's a meme pushed by liberal medias because they want to copy american liberals white guilt... no kidding, they are that retarded.

Last I heard there were tons of Hazaris and other scum in Uppsala roaming free?

Yes they are mainly around the train center and are involved in the heroin trade, but I never had a problem with them. Also we have a based Finnish police Chief that is cracking down hard on the criminals.

aftonbladet.se/nyheter/a/3j6k7A/nytt-knarkbeslag-i-gottsunda-vi-kommer-sla-mot-deras-tillgangar

unt.se/nyheter/uppsala/statsministern-hyllar-uppsalas-polischef-4849190.aspx

Based Jale

If you eat a bunch of swedish potato sausage you crap white.

Notch literally has billions of dollars and can live anywhere he wants. He chose to leave Sweden. That's all you need to know.

And Pewdiepie

The weather is shit here 7 months a year.
He comes back during the summer.
I would do the same thing. Good place to bunker up in a lab tho.

hello i want to fuck dem pretty white women, where dey at

idk why yanks have this idea that some skinnyfat mutt can just waltz over to northern europe and there will be 10/10 blonde girls in bikinis waiting to suck them off or some shit

like this isn't a fucking zoo, if you're not fucking cute girls in your own country you're certainly not gonna have an easier time in eu

I take it you haven't seen KTH's Gender Architecture.

This is my dream.

I want a compound deep in some frozen hellhole.

All girls from the protestant Europe crave your brown/black cock.

That is the state of Europe ad 2018.

You're not welcome you dirty mixed blood mongrel

proestantism was heavily correlated with industriousness, the nordic mind can't cope with irrational poetic religions, we need autistic analysis of every letter

also yes the pretty girls are now taking significant amounts of brown dick, but this is largely exaggerated and confirmation bias. You'll have 100x easier time as handsome white guy vs handsome black guy

When designer babies arrive (~50-100 years) everyone will choose for their kid to be 6"2 aryan with perfect body and blonde hair blue eyes, nothing to worry about in that sense

>northern europe and there will be 10/10 blonde girls in bikinis waiting to suck them off or some shit
Sounds like the advertisment they tell refugees.

Just watch your back mate. I spent a month in Stockholm last year and it the change in demographics was noticeable fr0m when I was there in 2013. You'll be fine for a year. I'd just avoid going to busy public events, shopping centres etc

Cunts burned down their ugly old building so they could defile the main campus with their rust colored tumor.
They don't deserve to be on main campus with their grade school math. Architects are subhuman scum.

May i ask what is the comfiest city in Sweden?

Im want to apply for a working holiday visa in a few weeks and im hearing suggestions.

I literally want to have a job and live in autism trading crypto

why are somali girls so cute

>Chile
Last Chilean that came here got shot dead by Africans, you're better off taking a helicopter ride. Oh and you're brown

its not like im safer in Chile

dont worry Ahmed, I think my stay here will be great since im brown

Go to malmo, University is free there

Prepare your anus!

If you are a dirty african you will love it. But not so good for white people anymore.

Swedish goddesses are NOT for YOU.

At this point all women aged 10 years and up have been gang raped by Somalians. Which means they have at least three different types of STD.