This was your ancestor between five million and seven million years ago

>This was your ancestor between five million and seven million years ago.

Race doesn't exist

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
newsweek.com/trachilos-footprint-crete-human-evolution-million-658287
ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
humansarefree.com/2017/09/fossilised-giant-footprints-discovered.html
blog.world-mysteries.com/ancient-writings/tolkiens-middle-earth-true-history
apparentlyapparel.com/news/where-did-blue-eyes-originate-from
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwkAotRyqE
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf
youtube.com/watch?v=4wCxkBnm3ow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth_evolution
youtube.com/watch?v=lFnNvrOIzZg&index=3&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK9841/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This was OP's momma

WE

That's just Obama with a broader nose. 0/10

sew yew be saiyan we wuz munkeys n sheeeiiiit

This makes the liberal cry.

What do you mean?

Paleolithic oil eating scum. These are my ancestors - the north sea men, equal parts neander and caucus human. Your pic is a neander idaltu mix... mostly idaltu. From africa.

house cats and a lion are the same

>this was your ancester between 3 and 4 billion years ago.
species doesn't exist

Progenitor thread!!

Eh...
The correct meme would be Pug and Husky dogs "are the same".
Just like mankind, two different ethnicity or races can interbreed fertile off springs, it's still different breeds.

Cat and lions don't produce fertile offspring, or any offspring if I am not mistaken.

Before anyone comes at me about "Oh, no one bred any human race", Yes, I know, you piece of shit. It's an analogy.
It still remains that most races didn't breed outside their own race due to logistics of 100 ago and before. People were born in the same town, married from the same town, died in the same town. Which is why we have "Uncontrolled Breeds".

I had no idea I was related to Don Cheadle

I have high Neanderthal DNA, my ancestors were white.

Me too and it says I'm 90% European.

Those are the ancestors of Niggers, All other races were created by God.

>missed the find last year that places the oldest progenitors in Europe

no one on this board knows who that is you old bitch.

That's a total non sequitur, Op.

Never read that part of the bible, give me that verse.

Humanity came from different planets, Each race had a home planet. Talked about this in several topics.

[ARCHIVE OF KB THREADS(take the time to read all OP's)]:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Don Cheadle looks awful

This looks more convincing/realistic than OPs actually. Still doesn’t explain nappy higher hair tho
Source?

maybe that was your ancestor, it wasnt mine

Let's follow this logic: all mammals, nay ALL animals, share a common distant ancestor.

Ergo: species doesn't exist.

Good to have that cleared up.

Based on what?

ive never heard of this before but i can believe it, instinctively it feels right to me.
ive always assumed africans were the original humans on this planet and other races were the product of alien intervention, ill go read up on those threads

evolution is a myth perpetuated by (((atheists)))
try again

Speak for yourself.

>myth
I dont think you know what that means.

Evolution makes 100% sense up until humans.

um no

ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena/do-ica-stones-prove-mankind-coexisted-dinosaurs-advanced-technology-098989
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/05/incredible-graveyard-5000-year-old-giants-found-china/
ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/giant-7-8-foot-skeletons-uncovered-ecuador-sent-scientific-testing-004119
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=GGwkAotRyqE

observation, intuition, mental capability to recognise patterns, plan ahead and think laterally. basic natural abilities that others dont seem to have yet still nothing really all that outstanding. i can separate myself from animal instincts other races/animal species on earth appears to succumb to, people evolved from creatures like apes cannot.

im no geneticist though and id have to put faith in the hands of somebody who knows better to prove it scientifically but at where i am i dont feel like i need it.

Oh wow, OP, you're right, I look exactly like that! How foolish I was to think that evolution had separated the races over seven million years in vastly different environments, clearly genetic mutation stopped right there.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNzMHGZzPYroNJCPDd4Ymjgf

That's just my nigga Tyrone, from the block bruh

Earth hasn't even been around for 7 million years.

>Muh carbon dating
Sending electromagnetic pulses up against rocks does not determine the age of the Earth. All it does is pull up how much carbon is on the rock and we plug that carbon number into some Algebraic formula and that supposedly tells us how old things are.

So again, it's a mere guess and suspicion. A couple fossils and an artist rendition of a supposed "first human" doesn't prove anything either. Go to a Natural History Museum and go to the evolution section and show me the Evolution map of a Dinosaur turning into a Chicken. Finding 1 or 2 bones and then using your imagination to draw out what you think the Dinosaur turning into a chicken is the greatest disinformation that exists today.

Nobody has ever witnessed evolution, so it's not a testable SCIENTIFIC Theory. For something to be tested it has to actually be witnessed or how else how would you actually know what the results were?

>Race doesn't exist
If that's true how can you tell a nigger from a white person? Even a blind man can tell he is listening to a nigger...and he can obviously smell them too.

youtube.com/watch?v=4wCxkBnm3ow
redpill yourselves

But the earth is only 10k years old

I see a puddle of water on the floor. What caused it? Maybe someone left a bunch of ice there and it melted. Or maybe someone spilled the water they were drinking. Or maybe rain came in through the open window, even though it's not raining now. This is a historical question, not a scientific question (i.e. it can't be tested), and these are competing theories that all match the phenomenon in question. Evolution is just like this--a possible explanation for what we observe but in no way proved merely because it fits the phenomenon.

>This was your ancestor between a billion and another billion and a half years ago
Biological variation doesn't exist.

Race doesn't exist since we all bleed red blood.

We come from different backgrounds and countries but the blood is the same. Are backgrounds make us who we are and shape us. Not our race.

We all have those things, your inability to understand subjectivity, the theories proposed are hinged on the fact that we share a common ancestor. Why doubt this?

*your inability to understand subjectivity seems to be the issue.
Jesus, and my lack of finishing a thought is also an issue.

Citation needed.

We still have them in Australia, they are called abos

Show your real flag, Schlom.

evolution DOESNT exist

Not the same

Things dont change over time?

You can tell by that face that its a total shitposter.

>We all have those things
i dont think we do or at least those traits have been lost in the majority of the planet if they ever had them.
for sure its possible humans worldwide have a common ancestry to a species/race who were able to transcend basic animal instincts but if it truly was a global transcending evolution/intervention, there wouldnt be huge swathes of the planet with more complex mental capabilities bred out of them as there would have been no source for the inferior earth genes to come from.

i believe there was a visitation on this planet in history, i believe they left their mark on us genetically and through the building of ancient monuments worldwide. i also believe that their genes only survived in more geographically protected areas like japan and northern europe, who escaped the mass mongrolisation of the species elsewhere

Okay...Darwinian evolution doesn't exist. Coral and sparrows at no point had a common ancestor.

>Earth hasn't even been around for 7 million years.
are you just pretending to be retarded?

>Nobody has ever witnessed evolution, so it's not a testable SCIENTIFIC Theory.
Again are you just pretending to be retarded?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth_evolution

Hey buddy I have a double minor in anthropology, look stop spewing diarrhea out of your face when you have no clue wtf you are talking about, because whether you know it or not you are shilling for the kikes when you spout your bullshit all over everyone

Hey dude that is Jamal.
He lives in the black part of my city.

That's a lot of assertions nobody has evidence for, though. Why believe in something without evidence?

Good luck debunking it i guess.

those are celtics bro.

>Go to a Natural History Museum and go to the evolution section and show me the Evolution map of a Dinosaur turning into a Chicken
>Doesn't know what embryology is
>Doesn't know what comparative anatomy is

Goddamn dude you could not be more fucking clueless, or any more obvious about how clueless you are just stfu please

Underrated post.

>All it does is pull up how much carbon is on the rock and we plug that carbon number into some
THERE IS NO CARBON IN ROCKS FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU DON'T KNOW HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS

I swear to god I would punch you in the fucking face if we ever met irl, I hate motherfuckers like you using "muh" like you are being condescending and schooling someone when you have an IQ below 70 apparently always the stupidest fucking people THAT CALL OTHERS STUPID I WILL SHIT IN YOUR FOOT LOOPS MOTHERFUCKER EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS COMPLETELY IDIOTIC

Every dog and deer are identical according to you

i like that line of thinking, id give up all my stupid theories if we could apply that logic to everything.
if using evidence is the criteria then all of the currently accepted theories on the origin of man instantly get chucked out the window and we start from scratch, where we will be allowed to look at the evidence for ancient giants, lost cities, unexplained complexity in human dna etc without conformation bias

And that turned into a breathing person how?

Boom headshot!

What confirmation bias is occurring? Genuinely aaking, i have no clue.

>this is an amoeba
>your ancestor from 1 billion years ago

Species don't exist.

It all happened instantly. Is that more believable?

a disgusting black man

>where we will be allowed to look at the evidence for ancient giants, lost cities, unexplained complexity in human dna etc without conformation bias
all the evidence is right at your fingertips here is playlist just for you
youtube.com/watch?v=lFnNvrOIzZg&index=3&list=PLtFnfSc9NwNz8O-OMo1oli7dYtpec7M-9

Niggers are evolution dead end.

Don Cheadle?

already posted this once as well
youtu.be/2QFGRm5Z7Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=9mdg3habt9E

Great deflection. Where'd you learn to debate?

in terms of human evolution, pointing to evolution in other living things such as trees and using it as evidence humans went through a similar process, while ignoring things like ancient footprints in fossilised clay that shouldnt be there.

Muh ancestor.

so what it's a native australian

Use google.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK9841/

>Race doesn't exist
Sure thing Shlomo. Tell everyone at JIDF to gas themselves.

Pic related.

Did you have a case in mind i can read on?

>Unironically using US gov as source

Agreed. Race does not exist.
Evolution, however...

you seriously have to be the most brainwashed motherfucker in the world to think races don't exist, nigger do you even have eyes?

Not an argument.

>Not an argument
>It all happened instantly. Is that more believable?

How inarticulate are you exactly?

O shit is he that star that plays on the Lakers? Or is he that NFL guy that was kneeling. Can't tell.

theres been discoveries from all over the world in euador, the uk and siberia. it wont take much in the way of searching google/youtube to find evidence of ancient human history that shouldnt exist going by the accepted academic doctrine.

even in my lifetime (early 30s), i was taught in school that humans were not around until 50,000 years ago, which has in the past 10 years extended to 430,000 years, which by the time im dead could be anything, thats even assuming the cling to the non-interventionist linear evolution model.

Might want to check your ID's, i didnt say that second statement. But whether you like it or not, it wasnt an argument. Im sorry if people dont like a source but if you want to give me a reason why we can discuss it for the next 10 minutes.

I can buy into this. This shit here is jewish brain washing.

ANd, doesnt mean shit when you developped in a different more challenging environment to that of a nigger for the next 2 million years

Nah. Discussions with Richard Dawkins LARP is boring. I'm going back to lurking.

>accepted academic doctrine.
all of mainstream (((history))) is a complete fabrication

Ive never heard of a trachilos footprint before, cool. I think of evidence as is, not tied in with assertions of people, fuck that.

7 million years is a long time

Whos larping? At least read through some of the link.

Based on what evidence?