youtu.be/6qIvEvf1MnQ
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania @Mar-A-Lago 1/1/18
youtu.be/Ihdn9suXApc
>Pres Trump New Year statement 12/31/17
youtu.be/BRWLN_Hxo8Y

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/national-security/367528-comeys-original-clinton-memo-released-cites-possible-violations
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/04/doj-deal-gives-nunes-access-to-all-documents-witnesses-sought-in-russia-probe-letter-says.html
thehill.com/homenews/house/367525-judge-allows-house-intel-panel-to-subpoena-fusion-gpss-financial-records
washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation
scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2126871/phallic-fad-thai-men-going-nuts-penis-whitening-procedure
archive.fo/UIWAe
whatdoesitmean.com/index2466.htm
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/cFCq5)
archive.is/lcweX)
archive.is/8AV9u)
archive.is/7kQtJ)
archive.is/9tUh3)
archive.is/tEcQ0)
archive.is/GaROR)
archive.is/QzIsH)
archive.is/mAoCD)
archive.is/WalT6)
archive.is/afNSf)
archive.is/YwY4B)
archive.is/Jg5nQ)
archive.fo/WalT6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Prior bread! Sorry, this was emergency bread!

SAVE FOR LATER

we'll recycle this one, stand by OP

Like an intern's forehead, the thread's been split.

(Sung to the tune of New York, New York)
Start spreading the news
I killed my intern.
And I got away with it!
Lori, Lori!
A secret affair
She threatened to tell
So I broke her cranium.
Lori, Lori!
I have a friend who’s a real shady M.E.
He’ll help me cover it up,
Spread lots of lies,
On radio and TV!
These murderer’s blues,
Will soon go away,
As people all forget about
Lori, Lori!

Wake up sleepy heads

Good morning. Anything interesting going on?

1. JAMES COMEY'S ORIGINAL CLINTON MEMO RELEASED. CITES VIOLATIONS
thehill.com/policy/national-security/367528-comeys-original-clinton-memo-released-cites-possible-violations

2. DOJ DEAL GIVES NUNES UNREDACTED ACCESS TO ALL DOCUMENTS & WITNESSES SOUGHT IN RUSSIA PROBE
foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/04/doj-deal-gives-nunes-access-to-all-documents-witnesses-sought-in-russia-probe-letter-says.html

3. JUDGE ALLOWS HOUSE PANEL TO SUBPOENA FUSION GPS's FINANCES
thehill.com/homenews/house/367525-judge-allows-house-intel-panel-to-subpoena-fusion-gpss-financial-records

4. DOJ REOPENS HILLARY CLINTON EMAIL INVESTIGATION
washingtonexaminer.com/justice-department-reopens-hillary-clinton-email-investigation/article/2644956

5. CLINTON FOUNDATION INVESTIGATION OPENED
thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation

Nunes' committee has access to Russia inquiry evidence in unredacted form
House gets to subpoena Fusion GPS bank records
= coming weeks will show if the Russia Investigation is real or sham

>Does "all documents in Russia probe" include the FISA court warrant's evidence + the target? That would be major.
>What part will Stonetear play

nothing happening go to sleep do not pay attention to the news

The Hill has published the full Word doc

The one Comey wrote which was changed (by Strzok?) that Hannity et al have been talking about for weeks.

If you haven't read it yet, then you should have

scmp.com/news/asia/southeast-asia/article/2126871/phallic-fad-thai-men-going-nuts-penis-whitening-procedure
Remember Thailand wants to be white.

>I swear I get more captcha verifications I have to go through whenever I post on Sup Forums than other boards.
That is 100% fact if you use the new CATPCHA and not the latest. I get like 30-40 image CAPTCHAs at Sup Forums, that is why I use Legacy Catpcha instead.

Just noticing the white rabbit leads to Family Rothschild. How's the motherland?

oy gevalt /ptg/
it's another episode of the POTUS making it re/a/l

>Trump Forces Prepare London Raid To Free Wikileaks Leader Assange Who’s Reported Near Death
archive.fo/UIWAe
whatdoesitmean.com/index2466.htm

Dramatis Personae:
>President Donald Trump
>Julian Assange
>Ecuador & its Londonistan embassy
>Gavin MacFadyen
>Seth Rich
>Robert Mueller
>Cryptome
>Obama-Clinton cronies
>Tony Blair
>Mike Pompeo
>Dana Rohrabacher
>US Force 352d Special Operations Wing
>some SIS-MI6 cuntface
>US Air Forces
>US Navy & Naval Intelligence
>Steve Bannon
>Gou Wengui

Thanks OP
Awoovment !

Is bannon going to eventually redeem himself? Is he going to get trump the delegates?

Reminder

Does anyone realize how amazing it is that Trump passed such a big tax reform on his first year?

The dude could literally do nothing from now on and he still would have done more then every President since Reagan.

One more after this

how have you made america greater today?

MAGA

What did the president mean by this?

>>What part will Stonetear play
this dumb redditor is going to squeal and expose fusion gps and hillary's servers
w e w

Trump called Jared Kushner a 'suck-up' and said he should never have let Ivanka and her husband move to Washington.

It's all the same here, nothing is going on so far.

who cares

>replying to a namefag
I am disappoint.

M-MAGA right goys!

Steve Bannon described Don Jr's Trump Tower meeting with Russians as 'treasonous and unpatriotic' and thinks he will 'crack like an egg' under the pressure of the Russia investigation

A lot of good things happening lately. Ignore the kikes and shills (and sometimes both)!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW THIS WEEK!

>Over 100 companies giving 'Trump Bonuses' after tax victory (archive.is/cFCq5)
>DOW breaks 25,000 for the first time in history (archive.is/lcweX)
>US private sector added 250,000 jobs in Dec, vs estimate of 190,000 (archive.is/8AV9u)
>Job-cut announcements in 2017 see lowest level since 1990 (archive.is/7kQtJ)
>ICE is increasing presence in California because of (((sanctuary state))) law, says Trump immigration chief (archive.is/9tUh3)
>Trump said Thursday that any DACA deal he signs will need to include funding for his border wall, more money for immigration enforcement, an overhaul of the family-based immigration system and an end to the diversity visa lottery (archive.is/tEcQ0)
>Trump administration dramatically expands offshore drilling (archive.is/GaROR)
>State Department suspends security assistance to Pakistan (archive.is/QzIsH)

>Justice Department reopens Hillary Clinton email investigation (archive.is/mAoCD)
>The Justice Department has launched a new inquiry into whether the Clinton Foundation engaged in any pay-to-play politics or other illegal activities while Hillary Clinton served as Secretary of State (archive.is/WalT6)
>Comey’s original Clinton memo released, cites possible violations (archive.is/afNSf)
>Judge allows House panel to subpoena Fusion GPS's financial records (archive.is/YwY4B)
>DOJ deal gives Nunes access to ALL documents and witnesses sought in Russia probe (archive.is/Jg5nQ)

Thank fuck the FBI is investigating the Foundation.

glad all is well m8

Bannon said there's 'zero' chance Donald Trump didn't know about the meeting and said Don Jr likely 'walked them to his father's office'

Crap i didn't even see the name. My bad don't kill

He already was caught for lying to some House panel IIRC.

Of his second testimony, nothing was leaked.

Roosya, don't reply to that guy.

First Lady Melania Trump openly wept on the night her husband won the election - and the tears 'were not of joy'

New Yorker here. Unless your near Orthodox Jews most Jews are elderly.

The whole campaign from the top down thought Trump would lose and everyone had planned for defeat, with Trump himself planning a TV network because he would be 'the most famous man in the world'

fuck off bannon, isn't it time to take your new chinese benefactor's dick up your ass?

more believable than the pee pee tape

Trump and Melania sleep in separate bedrooms and he demanded a lock on his bedroom door against the wishes of the Secret Service

>m-maybe if i call him a namefag i dont have to comment on the fact Trump is a Rothschild puppet

This goes beyond fanfiction
Leftists are insane

Legacy is dying soon though...I get green checks a lot on other boards though.

I told that to some lefty faggots at a bar who were jerking each other off about approval ratings the other day. They were all like n...no nobody cares about free money. Short of economic collapse Trumps got 2 terms easy.

>Wanting to watch gorilla fights
Based.

>it will never be election night again

I wish I could put those 48 hours into a loop and live it on repeat

>convinced him to run in the first place

>thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation
>archive.fo/WalT6
>FBI launches new Clinton Foundation investigation

>all of these headlines
good work

Keep trying faggot, no matter how hard you try, President Trump's gonna Make America Great Again even if we have to drag you kicking and screaming !
Oh, and someone is gonna get "LOCKED UP !

>all this shilling

Are these lefty faggots still off for Christmas break or something?

Too late. Ukraine gets Crimea.

Trump orders McDonald's so he's not poisoned, told staff not to touch his toothbrush and strips his own bedsheets

did the pee pee tape guy write this?

>yfw trump is the guy starting all the gorilla vs. bear threads

I think he was looking for CNN coverage of the BLM protests but his aides weren't smart enough to understand.

>"but the stuff about bannon - THAT'S ALL TRUE!"
>t. faget

Stop spamming nigger
Fuck off

>the woman who encouraged him to run was upset when he won
Yeah ok

Its actually most likely kikebart shills.

gotta lock the door, its embarrassing when youre stimulating your prostate and jerking off and someone walks in

He's paranoid. Not a good symptom.

lots of schools are closed due to weather tomorrow

honestly where did this "bannon is an alcoholic" meme come from? he may look like one kind of, but there is no other reason i see to believe he drinks too much

Trump regularly sits in bed eating a cheeseburger at 6.30pm while calling his friends and watching three TVs

Uhhhh /ptg/ is focusing on real news like MUH WEED right now. No time for "important" things like this.

My feelings about that !

Trump didn't spend 500 million dollars to lose.

>Nigger hands
>inedible slop
Checks out

Did he want to see shootings in Chicago?

Rupert Murdoch called Trump a 'f***ing idiot' after a phone call and billionaire backer Tom Barrack said 'he's not only crazy, he's stupid'

>shills replying to each other
>AGAIN

>hillary loses to someone not trying to get elected

DEFEND THIS

>Trump is long-time friends with the Rothschilds

>He's gonna get those Rothschilds tho, goys!

Yeah. I felt pretty embarrassed for backing Trumpism in the beginning too. But it's absolutely true: Jews play both sides against the middle.

>inb4 The Donald pretends like this isn't true but they can't because pics don't lie

You do realize that the ultimate conclusion is that Hillary lost to a bed soiling stupid fucking idiot who can't even read.

When will democrats take responsibility for having the worst presidential candidate in all of history?

It's Awoovement!

Trump's aides say he doesn't read and 'for all practical purposes is no more than semi-literate'

Haram

Glad it amuses you
I just want to know when we can start slaughtering these faggots

I agree with the Spic
Go after the Clinton Foundation HARD
fuck off with the email shit

Bannon has yet to deny the quotes attributed to him.

>The officials, who spoke only on condition of anonymity, said the probe is examining whether the Clintons promised or performed any policy favors in return for largesse to their charitable efforts or whether donors made commitments of donations in hopes of securing government outcomes.

>The probe may also examine whether any tax-exempt assets were converted for personal or political use and whether the Foundation complied with applicable tax laws, the officials said.

>One witness recently interviewed by the FBI described the session to The Hill as “extremely professional and unquestionably thorough” and focused on questions about whether donors to Clinton charitable efforts received any favorable treatment from the Obama administration on a policy decision previously highlighted in media reports.

>not having to listen to bitching while youre eating a greasy cheeseburger. he cant be anymore american

Please don't namefag for no reason, thank you
>inb4 there is a reason

What is all that red in South Dakota? Injuns?

fucking shit man.
something on the news today activated these shillfucks

literally everybody but bannon has put out statements calling the book a bunch of nonsense
mooch did rounds on abc, cnn, msnbc, and fox this morning call the book garbage and defending the admin

Bye.

What about Bannon other the faggot thought he was more important than what he was?

White House Communications Director Hope Hicks dated married Corey Lewandowski and Trump later told her: 'You're the best piece of tail he'll ever have.'