It's Happening

FBI Launches Investigation into Clinton Foundation.

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/367541-fbi-launches-new-clinton-foundation-investigation

This is not a drill.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23881
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosives_shipping_classification_system
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nobody cares. Mueller has been investigating everything for over a year.

holy shit!

Will they uncover the horrible truth that people have been paying indulgences to the Clinton Foundation as a method for getting away with criminal activity?!?!?!?!

She'll walk. They haven't routed enough deep state people from the fbi yet

Bump

Holy shit, It's real.

christ almighty it's happening

>FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., where the Foundation was started, have taken the lead in the investigation and have interviewed at least one witness in the last month, and law enforcement officials said additional activities are expected in coming weeks.
That's actually pretty fast for a DoJ investigation, I'm guessing they already have most of what they want and this is just a show of "reopening" shit, this combined with the new email investigation and Huma's cousin getting nabbed (for real nabbed not Q Larping sekret arrests nabbed) makes me think they might actually want to get her.

Bill, Hillary and Chelsea are going to prison!

Hillary for Prison 2018

DAY OF THE ROPE SOON!

youtube.com/watch?v=puqhrUiHdd0

No wonder there are so many shills tonight. Bill had a few too many pizza parties on the government's dime it would appear.

Yes it is a drill. It's a (what do you call it) nothingburger.

That’s why her place caught fire this week. They were tipped off

LOCK

THE

AVALANCHE OF HAPPENINGS!!!!

KANGZ

LOCK

LOMOND!

Surely now Hillary will be arrested!

oh its not DC or NY FBI investigators

its agents from Arkansas, yeah I'm sure they wont be compromised over on the clintons home terf

this. it's a show so that once Trump is able to take control of the FBI back (which he will), they can be all "UGH, THEY'VE BEEN INVESTIGATED ENOUGH WHY WON'T THEY JUST GIVE UP" if Trump ever tries to reopen it with competent investigators.

>an FBI investigation
I have zero confidence in an agency of criminally retarded faggots

It is the Arkansas branch. They're screaming for vengeance because of Mena. This is a big deal.

Why not just stick a bullet in Killary and have that be the end of it? I can say this without being put in jail because she's not relevant right now.

we need fbiAnon in here

Bumping
For all those CFG threads
Only takes a year or so for the world to catch up.

He said explicitly to focus investigations on the CF. Guess he/she will be vindicated.

>One challenge for any Clinton-era investigation is that the statute of limitations on most federal felonies is five years and Clinton left office in early 2013

And now we know why they're dragging their feet. THE FIX IS IN.

>tfw it's actually happening!

Nonono!
Keep believing in the American justice system, Sup Forums!
Keep waiting for someone as spiffy and awesome as Jeff Sessions to bring justice to the land!
Don't think about the FACT that the Mickey Mouse investigations that the Clintons were under during the OBAMA admin were objectively more of a threat to them than the nonexistent deballed efforts of the Trump admin!
Keep waiting for others to bring you justice, Sup Forums!
Sit there and wait and type your silly memes about how smart you are!
You'll see! Mueller is /ourguy/!!!

this, the FBI is the deep state

Arkansas hasn't been their turf for 30 years. At least for the 20 they've lived in New York.

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23871
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23880

Fuck Jeraldo Rivera, He's a soyboi my numerals prove this. And @ FBI If you were looking for pr00fs on the email from kkkillary...those 2 and this one, are those c one's your higher ups said didn't exist

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23881
>(c) Classified until 2036

>10th page
pol sucks today

I care, so shut the fuck up bitch.

Absolutely. Not even a mention of the first ever MSM report of William Priestap being called in to congress for questioning.

You think the plan is to reopen the investigation and then find nothing punishable? She will be lucky not to be execute

999 hillary is hanged

>not using catalog and filtering all the shit threads
user... i..

>Opens an investigation.
They're saying this is a new investigation. From ground level.

This is a distraction. Mueller is the person draining the ENTIRE FUCKING SWAMP FROM THE CF TO ISRAEL AND THE ROTHSCHILDS. WORLD WIDE 1776

>Fake and
>>Gay

Do you want me to kill everything you hold dear Mr. Agent man?

WHAT WILL THEY SAY IF IT TURNS INTO ANOTHER BENGHAZI

F I N A L L Y

K E K

G E T S

R E V E N G E

FUCKKK

hey faggot

OH SHIT MORE POLITICAL THEATER IT'S HAPPENING

>FBI agents from Little Rock, Ark., where the Foundation was started, have taken the lead in the investigation and have interviewed at least one witness in the last month, and law enforcement officials said additional activities are expected in coming weeks.

dont like it

I'm not shareblue.

Mueller is /ourguy/ and we've been saying that since july.

well i agree with that sentiment,
they probably do have alot of friends in arkansas
but you know they just might have some enemies too .. personally i wont hold my breath waiting for hillary to be jailed, i watched this gongshow for 30 years, none of them ever go to prison

if she shows up in court at all it will be in a wheelchair with a breathmachine and a dozen doctors claiming she is unfit to stand trial!!

>mueller is /ourguy/

disinfo
shill
ignorant

choose one

Hmm. This is odd. Multiple people coming out of nowhere to baselessly call me and a shill for my opinion.

Almost as if people are paid to be here and antagonize ideas or subjects they don't want to be known. Almost as if the shills are projecting their shilling on me.

bumpo

Fuck yeah. If she goes to jail Trump will get another 4 years.

We’re all shills.

just checked your posts in this thread

>eyes glowing in the dark
>cash that soros check

choose one

Option C

dnc/deep state/comrades exposed

You caught me! I'm mr. shill 635324895734693946.

Are you kidding me? Suck my dick you fucking faggot.

JUSTICE SOON

she ready

I agree......and my memes are better. You know when you make something because you truly believe it and you're doing it from your heart? I don't think you do. You're the shill.

Bump fuck the shills.

>666

uh oh

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosives_shipping_classification_system

Checked

>leftists can't meme
enjoy your last (you)

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Explosives_shipping_classification_system
Means they can transport to Canada?

>Says that while posting the shittiest memes in this thread.
I guess you've proved your own statement and defeated yourself in the process there, buddy.

HOLY FUCK

Should I turn on CNN?