Okay so in Economy class today there was a beautiful blonde girl with piercing blue eyes (practically an Arian goddess)...

okay so in Economy class today there was a beautiful blonde girl with piercing blue eyes (practically an Arian goddess) sitting across the room from me. And on top of that I am 110% sure she is conservative. And she looked at me with the "I want to get to know you better" look.

what do I do so I don't fuck up this opportunity Sup Forums?

Just talk about how class is going, ask for her snap or number after getting to know her. If she seems into you just ask her to do something

>Sup Forums Dating advice

>Get her number
>Ask her out
>Set a day and time. Don't just ask her out and leave at that set a definite date and time!

Good luck faggot

Be direct and confident. If she's red-pilled, she'll be all over it.

T. Red-pilled grills everywhere

For the future of the white race, ACT LIKE YOU ARE JUST LEGIT FRIENDS UNTIL YOU ARE ALONE AND THEN KISS HER. Really this will drive her nuts. Pretend like she's anther guy friend. She's never been treated like that and it will blow her away. If she tries to make you jealous with another guy, say something like 'yeah but I'd be better' if she's curious it's the time to ask her out. "The lion in the bushes does not allow the deer to see him until it's time to strike."

>Economy class
Fucking pleb.
Everyone knows you have to fly First class to meet top notch broads.

show her your meme and hentai collections

study group

Why the hell are you asking Sup Forums this?

Okay, had to switch to another device (long story)

Thanks yall for your posts. She is actually stunningly beautiful. And for those wondering why i asked Sup Forums, who else better to ask than the people interested in perserving the whites? They will give actual answers.

FPBP

Also forgot to mention, she is cheer captin. Or one of them i think.

>set a date and time
This is actually very important. If you don't set an actual time you are just asking a general question.

Also don't start shaking because you're nervous, and don't let your voice quiver.

Not yet. Gotta be locked in to show her my true prowess

wait until some day when she says something in class. then afterwords go up to her and pretend it was witty or insightful and ask her questions about it. pretend that she is smart and make like you're interested in what she has to say.
you have to work for it. really sell that shit

Looks like Buster Keaton

Goosestep into class next time in full SS regalia. If she looks turned on give her the ol lickaroo. Any other reaction just do a 360 and walk outta there

My self confidence is already high, most of my friends already describe me as outspoken so being nervous is not really an issue for me.

Will do, captin

oh god, the fact that you are asking about that here makes me really worry that you are going to fuck it up.
do this: talk to her briefly about something in the room or something that happened in class. don't even say more than a few sentences. do it at the end of class then walk away, don't get sucked into a conversation. a few days later maybe, try to actually get a conversation going, but make it all about her, never talk about yourself. leave it at that then wait a while longer. maybe like a week. start another conversation with her then ask for her number, don't even ask if she wants to go out on a date. do this on a day when you won't have that class with her or see her for another two days at least. CALL HER, don't text, and ask her if she wants to meet you at x place at x time. be very concrete. if she says she can't say okay and tell her to have a nice night or something, don't try to make a second suggestion, if she wants to go out and she really can't she will make one on her own. the key is to really just be mysterious, as in don't clearly project that you want to date her, make her not know how interested you really are. or you could just rape her

>replying to this shit seriously

kek

she's probably a roastie, but if you want to fuck her thats up to you

underrated

whatever you do end up doing don't fucking do this

T B H I would love to watch a girl like that get bred by a superior Black male. You're quite lucky if you have girls like that approaching. Do it. You must let her cuck you.

Are you elle reeves brother or something?

tell her you are fine with her having a penis

Go to class early and sit close to where she was sitting. See if she sits close to you. Make sure your seat is in her blind spot in case she sits in the same seat as last time. Now if you're in her blind spot you can watch her. When she gets up to leave make sure you time it so that you're right behind her. Follow her to her next class, or dorm, or whatever. Make sure you get one of those apps where you can record her without actually having the camera displayed on your phone. Record and take notes, take notes and record. Do this for days, maybe weeks. At the end of the semester you can assume you'll never see her again so in order to continue the relationship makes sure you find her number and leave messages about killing her cat. This will get her attention. Take a picture from inside her dorm or apartment and send it to her while you're talking to her one day. She will ask for your help. Now you're in!

Unless you are a 8+/10, she's not interested OP
You're projecting

>actually elaborately planning out how to talk to girls
Is this what normies do?