White Trash GF

Recently moved to the suburbs from the city, and over the course of a few months, a girl came onto me bigly. (it's her in the pic)

Now, this was nice for me because I'm a horny guy and she's cute. But she's a fucking SJW fan of Steven Universe, selfish as fuck and I have no idea how I'll make a future with her.

I'm just risking that she gets pregnant at this point. It feels wrong. What do?

TLDR: I want to keep fucking her but

- she's a liberal fuckwit
- she's clingy
- she's a narcissist

What do?

Just keep fucking her. It doesn’t matter. She’s hot as fuck! More pics.

Stop living in sin like a heathen, go to church find God and get a wife

She's SJW trash and if she gets pregnant she could destroy my life.

Interesting.

Let’s see some nudes!

Dump her
Those are 3 big red flags theres no point in getting stuck with her

I don’t see anything wrong with being clingy and she’s only liberal because that’s how she’s raised and narcissism is a good trait so your left with an attractive girl with good genetics I would get her pregnant immediately unless you believe you can do better.

When I say she's trash I really mean it. She gets drunk all the time, she's low IQ and she believes whatever the media says.

She's sexy but her brain is the size of a nigger's.

Well then just pump and dump.
And post nudes

Never stick your dick in crazy, seriously.

Don't commit, wrap your willy, post nudes

Dump her before you get attached and it gets harder to dump her

Impregnate her, you need to make white children

too late

I'm glad I did it but she is beyond insanely clingy. She wants me to be her security blanket. I'll probably try to fuck her 10 more times then maybe try to somehow dump her. It's going to be hard though.

I'm not going to be attached to a piece of trash with a vagina. She's sexy but she has a shit-tier personality and brain.

>a girl came onto me bigly. (it's her in the pic)
Are you sure you didn't mean:

"A bigly girl came on to me"?

>Dump her

this.

it only gets worse the longer you drag it out.

Enjoy your false rape accusation.

she's not hot and therefore not worth the heartache of having a child with her.

Once you put a baby in that oven you are financially fucked for the next 18 years. Do you really want to be so fisted? She'll probably leave you once she's pregnant so she can claim dat dere baby money

she's the one desperate to have sex, though, so I doubt it - rape allegations come from girls who don't like you much to begin with

You think that now but when you go a couple weeks without busting a nut you’ll go back to her for an easy lay which is a detriment to finding a new better girl because you may lack motivation too

BAIL OUT

Leave her before you get herpes or chlamydia from your own "girlfriend." You said shes trash, attractive, abd selfish, so she wont think twice about fucking Jamal and then coming back to snuggle you within the hour.

Unless that shit turns you on, which is a given cause youre a faggot

>she's a liberal fuckwit
>she's clingy
>she's a narcissist

Please don't be naive.

>(it's her in the pic)
Nice LARP unfortunately I've seen that pic here before.

YOU could stop classing her as trash for one.
Think of your future daughter being someone else's trashy punchbag Qtwhore.
>LEARN TO RESPECT WOMEN.
Ones gone past that level of respect se.

Pic related would tell you to benevolently take control. Don't be a dick, but show her who's in charge.

Also, tell us about her, OP. Does she shave or keep a bush? How's her feminine hygiene? What's her favorite sexual position? How is she at giving head?

>attractive
yes she's attractie, which is why I can't just dump her

I have full access to a cute girl's tits and pussy, I'm not throwing that away right now

She is decent at blowjobs but I've only had a few girls before her. I'm not a lady's man.

Her down there hair isn't out of control but it's not 100% shaved either

>YOU could stop classing her as trash for one.
but she is... she's just a stupid person. Stupid people exist, get it over it man. LOL

Stupid fuck. Get rid of her now. You're playing with fire. Rape accusation inbound.

Kys

Keep fucking her. Always use protection. Let your annoyances simmer and bubble until you reveal your true power level in an argumentative blaze of glory. Move on.

you say she's liberal and narcissist; two qualities needed for a perfect liar and she will be getting group support the longer you string this on
EJECT! EJECT! EJECT!

that's not what white trash means
not politics

you're a fucking idiot
go back to reddt

Bruh don't do it in in hell rn because of similar situation find a smaht one

>rape allegations come from girls who don't like you much to begin with
You're in for a surprise when you try to leave her.

I'm starting to think this is true... fuck

She's trash though, and she's white. She's poor and stupid as fuck.

I like a bit of hair, not too much. Have you eaten her pussy yet? How's she smell and taste on a scale of 1-10 given your experience?

How sure are you bro?

White trash women are great. You have an upper middle class SJW type bitch. Go to the trailer for your white trash waifu not the suburbs. You can take my word Im from West Virginia. My 2 cents.

>mountaineers are always free fagggots

How sure are you bro?

I've touched and smelled it before but never eaten out, it's not my style unless she begged me for it. I was just excited to fuck her, not do shit to her pussy with my mouth.

but she's poor and low IQ, that's textbook white trash!

Dude you want to eat her pussy. Even if it's not the most enjoyable thing ever, if you do it, even if you don't make her cum, do it and tell her how good it is (lie if necessary) and how hot she makes you...and she'll want you to fuck the shit out of her. Women love to feel desired.

redpill her

Female political opinions can be changed easily, if that’d make any difference. The narcissism isn’t something you can really change though.

Patrice aka dindunuffin
aka olomembe batatunde
aka T. Money
aka giant negroe

saved my marriage

Show her who's in charge, and don't be a wild ooga booga spear chucking ape

i know a girl just like how you described. she has hep A from a black dude

shiizz

Then the answer is pretty clear.

Blow a load in her pussy

done and done more than once

fuck her for a while
take her to places that are nice
see how things go for a while
and leave

Show her radio 314
Lana has converted more gfs and wives than anyone else.

take her to places where she can't get drunk
or fancy places where she'd know what it actually feels to be humiliated for being drunk

sauce?

Is she loyal and able to care for kids properly? Low partner count?
This is really all that matters. If she loves you then she'll warm to your ideas over time. You can rationalise them to her.
She's decent looking and white, so worth it if the relationship can last.

Hitler digits confirm that you're on the right track, now you just have to render her birth control useless somehow

>like a heathen
Offensive to heathens

>a bigot girl came on me

bullshit nigger. rape allegations come from bitches who are just like this one: clingy and with a brain easily influenced by frivolity.

Fucking facts right here