ADAM. "IF YOU TOUCH A WHITE KID, I'LL MURDER A YID" WARSKI

>ADAM "IF YOU TOUCH A WHITE KID, I'LL MURDER A YID" WARSKI GOING LIVE WITH RICHARD SPENCER, BEDROOM WIZARD, & SARGOY
ADAM "IF YOU TOUCH A WHITE KID, I'LL MURDER A YID" WARSKI GOING LIVE WITH RICHARD SPENCER, BEDROOM WIZARD, & SARGOY
>ADAM "IF YOU TOUCH A WHITE KID, I'LL MURDER A YID" WARSKI GOING LIVE WITH RICHARD SPENCER, BEDROOM WIZARD, & SARGOY
ADAM "IF YOU TOUCH A WHITE KID, I'LL MURDER A YID" WARSKI GOING LIVE WITH RICHARD SPENCER, BEDROOM WIZARD, & SARGOY

GET IN HERE!

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14766966
strawpoll.me/14766845/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DIDNT SEE THE OTHER NEW BREAD, JUST GOT BACK, SORRY

Sargon is literally retarded.

1st for Woes

why cant people come to their own conclusions without being told by ((( ))))

>No it's not
Shutup for a second Sargon
>No it's not
Shu-
>No it's not
SARGON FOR FUCKS SAKE-
>No

Sargon should quit while he's behind

He has absolutely no self awareness.

THE BETRAYAL OF STYX

>It is a bullshit pipe dream that will never happen

Maybe not but at least the right can still sell a dream. All the left can do is be the administrators of our suffering during the collapse.

Sargon is a dumb guy

It'll happen if we fight hard enough.

Who is this faggot?

Sargon spent 3 and a half hours telling people to shut up and lost his shit when he got told to shut up.

The gods agree with your sentiment, nice digits

He isn't the brightest in the skeptic ballpit.

you mean adam adolf the kkk granddragon racewarski the famous jew pedo slayer?

This was somewhat of a missed opportunity, but Andy says he'll have MW back on, and JF made some great points during the intermission. I think this was a turning point, and its been great.

It was the number one streaming channel at the moment. This was huge exposure for our ideas and it was great. More Woes and hopefully more Spencer and JF will be great.

Why thank you, Heil hitler. Praise kek. Thanks be to god.

It doesn't matter, We fight hard and we own the net. Spencer was very mild and possibly tipsy while dealing with king nigger skeptic. Styx was a degree above spencer but Styx isn't necessarily against us like Soycuck of quadkad.

Oh well, Just fight on you rebels.

i liked some sargon stuff before this shitshow, should i kill myself? was it obvious that sargon is a disgusting cunt?

who

Spencer did very well.
I should probably stop reddit spacing when I effort post. Fuck. Oh well, At least you know that you guys convert people.

Nah that is ok, Sup Forums liked sargon when the gamergate thing was going down from what I know. He has bitched out since then and is a white genocide advocate faggot who sees that his way is going the way of the dodo. He is just not edgy enough.

Really? I only saw like 11k watching live. That's like way less than a percent of the population of the US. Doubt it's getting to A) Politicians B) Normie voters who could use a fuckin redpill.

someone finish adding the rest

who won????

>strawpoll.me/14766966
>strawpoll.me/14766966
>strawpoll.me/14766966

I tried to like Sargon

Nah, he was always a useful idiot.

A gatekeeper that opened the door to peoples mind about being open only to have people like Richard come and say "Hey, shitskins and jews are trying to shut that down its do or die time."

Will Sargon ever get tired of being btfo'd by white nationalists?

>>It is a bullshit pipe dream that will never happen
I love how these twats don't understand the fucking first thing about "the struggle of man." Spencer isn't trying to build a utopia because it's impossible, he's literally trying to create a more perfect union of white people. I didn't care much for the guy until tonight.

When he takes that sub collar off and can't afford to pay Tyrone for a bedroom show.

It won't happen. Fact is that Western Europeans are ready to point gun at Russians and vice versa proves maintaining balance of cold war is more important than friendship of race.

Is Warski /ourguy/? Only seen a little bit of his stuff, but he seems cool.

The fact that so many people think Spencer is trying to build a Utopia really betrays their own political beliefs. It is clear that either they actually believe in the building of a utopia on earth or they leftists that have become disillusioned and nihilistic.

As an american, I don't believbe in it won't happen. I guarantee "it won't happen" was on everyone's lips when we rebelled against the Crown. Well guess what. We did it. So no, I do not believe in "will never happen."

Powerful Warski is the Portuguese Joe Rogan.

was the debate really this close? strawpoll.me/14766845/r

better late than never. Move on from Styx too if you already havent

I like Warski. He's not too bright but he tries to let everyone get a word in to entertain us. Plus he's got the skeptics all turning on him and they are fucking pissed. He's a leaf it's in his nature.

Yes but we were each others' biggest enemies then. If muslims and Africans become both of our biggest enemies, well, loyalties are concentric And you know, Russia may not be interested. We'd live.

People just like to DesTINY troll and pretend he is some debate god when he is the little shit spinning in the toilet on the internet ready to be picked on.

It's just one big meme.

Andy Warski is literally retarded, he definitely has a two digit IQ.

it's the old leathery men and women in charge perpetuating that shit. their division dies with them so long as no crazy war breaks out.

Take the Destiny pill bros. He always wins anyway.

Yes, but at least he does not pretend to be smart. He knows he is dumb but his heart is in the right place.

>his heart is in the right place

About 6 months ago he was dog piling on Rage After Storm. Sup Forums can suck his dick clean but the dude still strikes me as fake.

mmm how bout no faggoy

It looked to me like Sargon won and demonstrated, among other things, that Spencer does not hold himself to the standards that he holds others to. It also looks like JF is biased and chooses to interpret things in a way that is favorable to whoever he likes. JF was talking about how it's a logical fallacy to hold an Australian to US standards, but that was false/irrelevant. They were talking about an American in America advocating for an ethnostate with censorship in his theoretical monarchy/aristocracy while he claims it is 'unfair' that he be censored in the US because he is 'right'. Spencer actually thinks his political opinions are as factual as a mathematical equation and that is why he should not be censored.

Millenial Woes did not debate well either, he would answer questions with questions. He would be asked for an example of how you could remove people of a different ethnicity without violence and whether there are examples in history of where this has been successfully done and he would respond to the question by asking whether Will Smith is white. He dodged/changed topic several times as a response to direct, simple question and the moderators did not object to it.

Most of the people talking against Sargon here and in the stream chat just said "Sargon is retarded" and never qualified their opinion with reasons.

>>Millenial Woes did not debate well either, he would answer questions with questions

That's what Sargon did as well

a fucking leaf

If only there was a champion of rational and logical debates.

Oh he is.

I could tell in this debate.
Number one thing for him is shekels above all us. He will always play the money route, what the dollar sign to make or break him is unkown. Second during the debate he would almost go to the defense of Sargon when it was very clear that Sargon was getting emotional, irrational, and letting Sargon lead questions without allowing anyone to properly answer them (A masterful Destiny tactic).

On top of that you can smell the fear from Warski when the more extreme SJWs of his audience would pressure him he would bow if it were not for the whole point of the debate is to have someone counter that attitude. To afraid to lead, smart enough to bow.

I think it went exactly how I would have expected it to go. Spencer spoke intelligently about his idea of an ethno-state, Styx made all the familiar arguments against it and they had a good back and forth while Sargon interjected intermittently with autistic screeching.

I think Spencer needs to just commit to what is white. Just say like, two sets of grandparents with European ancestry. Its not really that important anyway and it shuts people up so your can move the discussion along. If he just set that out there we could have skipped 20 minutes on 'what is white'?

I would have liked Spencer to point out the racial demographics of Vermont in the midst of Styx attacking the idea of a white ethno-state. Oh really Styx? You don't want me to live in a white ethno-state but when we look at the racial makeup of Vermont its basically a white ethno-state. HMMMMM.

Sargon's final statement was just one big strawman it was really sad I would have loved someone else to have been there in Sargon's spot.

Destiny is a pedo

if you touch a mutt kid