So why does he get a pass again?

>dick riding/butt hurt in 3... 2... 1...

uggos will never understand

its only russian shills and sub 90 iq boomers supporting trump at this point.

Retards think any Mexicans listen to Trump

Because trumpcucks are no better then libfags anymore, they ride his dick on everything and have no opinions of their own, just like leftycucks did with Obongo

is the latter group not concerned about what he said then? I feel like everything everyone says to rationalize __everything single thing__ he does now is just an excuse not to think. "4d chess" etc.

I don't care so much about Bannon since he was pathetically begging for support in front of a ZOG council a couple of months ago, but I think it's pretty clear the Zionist camp in the admin has made pretty successful strides these last couple of months to completely de-teeth anything not related to the welfare of Israel and tax-cuts in the President's agenda. And he's seemingly ok with it.

Civic nationalists have been totally de-racinated. They simply don't understand 'spics will always, always, always vote for someone who gives brown people a pass. No matter how many passes the Republicans give them, they aren't the "guaranteed" gib. That's why Democrats always get the sure vote - because they're the brown "sure thing."

So I'm not defending it for shit. I just know Trump's just not ever going to "get it."

>"at this point"
So you're implying Sup Forums rode the MAGA train at some point, but hopped off? Maybe to save face instead of stick with a guy who's looking more and more like a neocon's wet dream with every day that passes?

Are you saying people should blindly support people just to impress passive aggressive meme flags on Sup Forums? sounds gay

Sup Forums rode the train because it was funny and entertaining and a momentary release from the last 8 years of obongodrums and faggot leftycucks. It was fun until the election ended and then it all became just pure faggotry and gay till we reached the point we are at now where it's all just reddit cucks, normiefags and homos who still go to /ptg/ everyday

So when Trump said Mexico would pay for the wall, he was talking about payment in the form of public policy that bothers mexicans that run restaurants and work field labor positions? That's stupid, people here on DACA pay taxes and buy shit from my business.

He doesn't. If he grants amnesty, he needs to be removed.

It's always Fucking Australians posting this Anti-trump shit.

essentially
But I want to hear from actual redditwats though... why do you faggots not get it or see what's clearly going on?

If you're not Jewish and you hate it when foreigners have influence over you, then why is it so important that Israel be safe or that their interests are favored in our government?

>That's stupid, people here on DACA pay taxes and buy shit from my business.
And? Why should I give a shit about your life?

>implying DACA will pass without any negotiation for RAISE, Wall, etc.
>implying Dems will agree to anything

Why don't I believe you won't just defend him or rationalize it *when* he does?
It's always retards like you shilling this pro-Trump shit

Nah, I'm saying you lot bet on the wrong horse. Do what you will with these information. Praise kek!

There is no right horse in American politics. This ship os sinking and neither party is going to save it.

oh ok, so by that logic I guess you're pretty much admitting you're not getting a wall then

Better to back the horse that lives to ride another day than keep beating a dead one

must be this
I want to say they are pro-trump shills, but I know that's not true. I know they're just unthinking dipshits.

That's a great point

i meant wall funding, but im not sure whats going to happen with that or if it can be funded in other ways

>"W-we never *really* supported Trump! We totally didn't believe in him at any point during the elections!"
Classic attempt to save face.

I kind of resent them because this is what they turned pol into

Like any good meme Trump was normie-fied (in more ways than one). At this point I look at trumpposting the same way I look at milhouse.

you're going to die like a rat in a tank and the slave race will emerge from under your corpse instinctively knowing their place in the new world order as the shit scrubbers for people like Trump - The immortal elite.

I would accept DACA in exchange for no chain immigration and a wall.

271123^10D chess

>save face

Yeah, I wish this website was anonymous or some shit

he doesnt
nobody asked you pedro
actually i said a few times he looked like he was pandering during the election. he back pedaled and said he was against illegals again but it was clear he wasnt really wanting to do anything. with DACA nothing changes . fuck him. fuck his jew son in law. fuck israel. fuck every faggy jew on the planet

Mass immigration, especially when you're targeted by third worlders, is like letting ants or termites come into your house. It's irrelevant the amount you take (however little), because just as insects simply lay their eggs and make more of themselves, invaders and their inborn advocates simply use the previous concession you made (again, however small) as the impetus for another concession, and another, and another, and another and another and another and another...

Hart-Cellar, the Reagan Amnesty, the Bush years, Obama's DACA/Refugee resettlement, and now this potential betrayal. Learn to put your foot down (and keep it down when it gets too hard).

No its only /ptg/ and its offshore base r/t_d

>tfw you helped elect an even dumber version of W

he faught hillary and won vevery strong

and