B-but it’s a conspiracy!

B-but it’s a conspiracy!

Other urls found in this thread:

history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v28/d274).
geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrails-killing-organic-crops-monsantos-gmo-seeds-thrive/
youtube.com/watch?v=aQk9B7kjKrM&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can some oldfag tell us if in the 70s or 80s it was like this

DO NOT RESPOND TO, AND REPORT SLIDE THREADS! LOOK AT THE CATALOG, NEW THREADS ABOUT NONSENSE EVERY SINGLE MINUTE.

i read an article on chemtrails and old people said there used to not be any in the sky.

>i can't explain it
>must be poison/soy/jews/illuminati in the chemtrails!

geoengineeringwatch.org

read and learn.

check the patent section.

google "weather as a force multiplier" download said gov document where they talk about owning the weather to mvoe the ionosphere higher for war.

Bullshit. In the 60s, especially during the Cuban missile crisis, there were contrails all over.

I remember seeing this shit in the late 80s
not old enough to remember the 70s though

We've been able to weaponize the weather since 1966 (Operation Popeye history.state.gov/historicaldocuments/frus1964-68v28/d274). You don't think these techniques have been refined and expanded in the name of full spectrum dominance?

I remember having a conversation in the car with my mother around 1989 where I was asking her about them. She told me she never saw them growing up, and it wasn't until her and my dad moved back to the states from being stationed in Japan that she started to notice them. That would have been like 82.

>full spectrum dominance

There are more effective ways of dominance nowadays, I'd imagine. Mass media, fucking with food, etc.

It was not. Also. The sky wasnt a hazy gray. It was beautiful and blue. Not washed out.

kek
Even during WW2 there were "chemtrails"

I agree on a micro scale there would be far more effective methods, but on a macro scale controlling the weather allows large corporations to control the food supply geoengineeringwatch.org/chemtrails-killing-organic-crops-monsantos-gmo-seeds-thrive/

Look closer, those planes are dropping Zyklon B over Romania.

60's thru late 80's was blue skies.
91-93 started getting weird. I remember distinctly because I was explaining to my young children what the lines in sky were.
I told them contrails, but they were not and got worse.

Avid weather watcher growing up in 80s and 90s (Rocky Mountain region). Do not recall persistent contrails. Have gone back through old photos and can't seem to find any there either. Something changed in the 2000s, especially the number of hazy days. My childhood I literally recall crystal clear blue skies and puffy white clouds.

THIS

and by extension manipulate financial markets and insurace claims. Similar to China Ghost Cities as a form of inflating steel commodities except with wheat and other food/commercial interests at the publics expense.

>there are people stupid enough to believe all this chemtrail bullshit
This is on par with "witches steal milk from our cows just by thinking it."

youtube.com/watch?v=aQk9B7kjKrM&t=4s

Thread