Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x3XW6NLILqo
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag3a5nsNzPo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy
duckduckgo.com/?q=THE HOODOO GURUS.&atb=v95-6&iax=videos&ia=videos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fpbp

Thrash and death metal

Cocaine, big hair and unironic ultra-patriotism.

While I commend his anti-Communist efforts, he allowed the full auto ban to be signed into law and gave amnesty for three million Mexican and Central American trash.

I wouldn't say traitor but he's not a hero.

Dave Mustaine saved metal and punk rock.

no high fructose corn syrup ..

April 23, 1985 was the PEAK...

"When a new product launch is a disaster, it is called the "New Coke" of its industry. That negative association emerged 30 years ago Thursday, on April 23, 1985, when Coca-Cola Company announced a change to its nearly century-old secret formula."

we had vcr's

pot was still fun

women didnt demand money for sex

niggers were in cities, mexicans were in mexico, indians were in india

football players made less than $250,000 a year

foot was not gentically engineered, water was not poisoned

the government wasnt staging terrorist events

it was back when there was still some innocence and clean pussy out there

>it was back when there was still some innocence and clean pussy out there

amnesty was definitely ron's biggest mistake

Amnesty destroyed my state. Fuck him.

>it was back when there was still some clean pussy out there

holy shit no kidding, i genuinely believe half of american women have std's

went after the airline union, broke them

>pot was still fun
i unironically think pot is too strong nowadays. one hit and i'm high for hours

texas? arizona?

it was the air traffic controllers

lots of union workers voted for reagan in 80, he fucked them face down though

it's a shame because union members generally are not liberal, but they vote for democrats because they remember how destructive the reagan administration was to them

and?

Commiefornia. My dad constantly says "This is not the State I grew up in. I remember when seeing a spic or nigger was a rare thing."

nothing, the 80's sucked. Metal and glam rock is for faggots, Reagan was a corporate kike slave, and the 80's were when industrial America fell apart completely and the internet took off ultimately leading to the collection of NEET's we see here.

hair spray

late 1950's and early 1960's before vietnam were peak modern America, we were arguable fucked already though with degeneracy like modern architecture and the death of our cities from cars. 1900-1914 was probably the most enjoyable era psychologically.

literally nothing wrong with collective bargaining

Hope

He's just a jawline surgery away from being a fuckable ladyboy

He probably helped it become the way it is now

that's sad. i sspoke to a verizon tech, who told me how bad it was. had a funny name for the city, i'm going to butcher it, but it was something like the mexican republic of san jose

>the internet took off ultimately leading to the collection of NEET's we see here.
>80s

Retardation confirmed

I would say Nixon; he took the country off the "gold standard", and after that money was just abstract, just numbers.

metal and glam rock were 70's

80's was alternative music like the cure, depeche mode etc

people wore sweaters and penny loafers

not covered themselves with shitty tattoos and face piercings

it was the last gasp of cleanliness before the corporations took over and produced you imbeciles

>we had vcr's

Tapes were expensive. Only good for a few recordings, bitch to wait forever for it to rewind or forget where you stopped recording.

>pot was still fun

It was boring. 1970s were over

> women didnt demand money for sex

No, just the latest Jordache and Guess acid-wash jeans and Reebok shit that was 4x overpriced.

>niggers were in cities, mexicans were in mexico, indians were in india

... and they found comfort in driving into the suburbs to go to malls, sell drugs, etc.

>football players made less than $250,000 a year

NFL was a monopoly of just a few good teams.

>foot was not gentically engineered, water was not poisoned

Just controlled by P&G and Nestle. Start of larger portions which killed the healthy lifestyle and outdoor living of the 1970s.

>the government wasnt staging terrorist events

No just Iran-Contra, Beirut, Czechoslovakia, KAL flight 007, Panama, Laos, Burma, South Africa, Liberia, Iran-Iraq.... shall I go on?

>it was back when there was still some innocence and clean pussy out there

We were getting jaded from MTV and um, there was this fatal incurable disease you got from sex called HIV.

You were born after 1989. I can smell it.

>unironic ultra-patriotism.
but there was no ultra patriotism. Americans were simply more comfortable being american and living their lives and not worrying so much about everything.

The music.

youtube.com/watch?v=x3XW6NLILqo

Camel toe that i saw in hs was awesome...all the cute chicks had her show going on...

My dad calls it 'The People's Republic of Commiefornia.' Uncle calls it 'Greater Mexico.' I told my dad we should just leave, he told me "I'm not letting them run me out of my state."

Fingerboxes were still legal

FBPB. Kek confirms.

God Bless

Seeing this man as President sends chills up my spine

Yeah I doubt that.

>depeche mode
my nigger
thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag3a5nsNzPo

Over here we got your typical 90s fag who probably is one of Bill Clinton's Many Sexual Partners. Going to Bomb the Balkans again? Gonna Blame the Serbs for Everything?

based dad
ever seen gran torino?

this is where trump got this bullshit from

AIDs was fucking everywhere what is wrong with you neckbeard fucks.

The cute little girl in Adventures in Babysitting that loved Thor grew up to be a dirty lesbian rug muncher

I love him so much. He taught me how to be a man.
>gran torino
I'm afraid I haven't no.

You seem to have a problem with syntax and grammar both of which obstruct any point you probably were going to fail at making anyway, but Thanks for Playing.

i fucking hate hispanics
clint eastwood gets pissed because loads of hmong (shit gooks) move into the neighborhood. he's the last old white guy left in it.
ends with him being nice to one of the retard asian kids. Not the best ending.

I meant the tech behind it of course, and that behind smartphones and computing in general

or maybe they both got it from having an IQ over 130 when running for president

>peak America
>80's

the 80's were never great.. stop watching stranger things, faggot

>gran torino

That movie was so fucking tryhard

Gran Torino is a must see.

Yeah that's him, except for the being nice to them. He'll tolerate well dressed respectable ones but he tells me "Why don't they go back to Mexico and fix their shit."

>That movie was so fucking tryhard

What does that even mean?

de facto segregation

>AIDs was fucking everywhere

No it wasn't

It was everywhere in the gay community

If you didn't fool around with the scum of the earth, you didn't have to worry about catching it

It just seems like people didn't try as hard. Everything was so new and innocent, and it was right before the internet fucked everything up.

Oh, and it was before the 1965 immigration act had really kicked in.

I mean you're right that things are worse now, that's not the point though. If you think of things in terms of derivatives, the 80's were the sharpest negative leading down to the shithole we're in now. Other than the modernist and pomo shit that came about in the 1920's to 1950's, many of our worse problems come from deindustrialization, computing tech, and the kind of vapid pop culture that cropped up in the 80's.

The theme and central character of the movie tried too hard. It was hamfisted and forced. The only real surprise was the ending

Checked

Regan, no cell phones and no social media.

It's got Clint Eastwood so yeah I'll definitely see it. Thanks for the recommendation.

means that movie was fucking gay

wasn't bad
jews man, pic related

I think a lot of the issues stemmed from the only competent actor being Clint Eastwood.

Verdict?

>that pic
Holy shit!

80's was chill, the 90's had vanilla ice.

Nothing illustrates the degeneracy of the 80's more than Disney. Shit like the Little Mermaid, Hunchback of Notredam butchered classic European fairytales and distracted the goyim while our architectural heritage and soul of our people burned to the ground in the cities. White people weren't mentally ill transexual fuckups yet, but somehow the not giving a fuck while everything good and meaningful comes to an end seems worse. Fuck boomers.

You weren't even fucking alive dude. We were paranoid that mosquitos were carrying it and could infect you. Plenty of heterosexuals were out about being infected. It was a tough time.

yeah, it's a real strategy. (((Cloward Piven))) were two professors at columbia. One's dead, but the strategy to bring down the state lives on
fucking kikes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloward–Piven_strategy

>What made the 1980's so great?

White people.

>armed both sides of the Iran-Iraq War
>Sent US Marines as peacekeepers in an Israeli/Lebanese conflict, which ended in VBIED suicide bombings leading to the deaths of over 240 American troops, before quietly pulling them out while not holding either possible perp accountable (Hezbollah the more likely, Mossad possible based upon ex-agents gone whistleblower)
>was quick to spearhead shady conflicts in Central America despite this
>Iran-Contra Scandal
>armed the Mujahideen in Afghanistan
>War on Drugs inflated federal budgets
>let the Hughes Amendment cripple the Second Amendment in 1986
>"just fuck my shit up" tier immigration policy, amnesty for everyone

1/10 shit tier president

Fuck Islam

>Little Mermaid, Hunchback of Notredam butchered classic European fairytales
could you elaborate a bit? I can see why something like tarzan, or beauty and the beast is toxic jew brainwash, but not the ones you've referenced

Rose tinted glasses, because they weren't. Massive immigration amnesty and handing the keys to the neocons pretty much destroyed our national identity.

unironic patriotism, not ultra patriotism
problem with america these days is a very large, influential group of people are saying it's not okay to be proud to be American.
in the 80s people disagreed but they all loved America. now people hate america.

Fair enough user.

But even the blacks seemed far more integrated with American culture than they do today.

>I mean you're right that things are worse now, that's not the point though. If you think of things in terms of derivatives, the 80's were the sharpest negative leading down to the shithole we're in now. Other than the modernist and pomo shit that came about in the 1920's to 1950's, many of our worse problems come from deindustrialization, computing tech, and the kind of vapid pop culture that cropped up in the 80's.

70's were far more degenerate, it was when women's lib, casual sex and faggotry in public became the norm.

I would've gone with pic related.

Disney didn't start getting degenerate until the old guard (namely Roy Disney) died or retired and the Jews took over the corporation. Walt and crew were antisemitic.

Nearly every 'classic' Disney animated film was made in the 90s, after (((they))) were in charge.

>Plenty of heterosexuals were out about being infected.
Nope. The paranoia existed because information about the disease wasn't disseminated quickly. It was mainly a faggot disease in the 80s, STI rates then were a shadow of what they are today.

These fuckers knew their place and were selling rock and break dancing.

checked. nice quints m8. They butchered them by removing the central moral lessons. The little mermaid died in the original. Esmeralda is hanged in the novel. The ending involves people finding Quasimodo's skeleton years later in a mass grave wrapped around that of his love. Disney, along with a shitton of other media and corporate interests hypes up the part of American culture that says that life is only about being happy and that struggle and sacrifice for an ideal, even to the death, isn't a necessary part of the human existence. Obviously kike's like this since it leads to hedonist consumerism. It makes us comfortably numb.

Freddy mercury, Michael Jackson, pink Floyd, Ronald regan, back to the future 1 2 & 3, Nintendo, and david bowie to name a few

Synths

maybe, sorry if I'm wrong with dates, I was born in the 90's m8. I just have a general idea of when things happened

I salute you.

she's still fine

80's were awesome.
Lot's of parties.
Club hopping.
Cruising for chicks.
Almost no niggers at the mall.
People who hate the 80's were probably rejects back then.

THE HOODOO GURUS.

duckduckgo.com/?q=THE HOODOO GURUS.&atb=v95-6&iax=videos&ia=videos

All those musicians did their best stuff in the 70s.

can't find my disney infographic. went jewish in the 80s

won cold war without firing a single shot, lowered taxes, rebuilt depleted military, inspired the nation after 2 decades of demoralization, defeated the soviet union and communism, thus liberating most amount of white people in shortest span, 8.5/10 president in my books