PREDICTIONS FOR 2018

Ready, set, go!

Mueller investigation leads to Trump resigning.

Same as always, nothing ever habbens

TWO TIMES MORE WINS THAN LAST YEAR

Well that was then and this is now

a /happening/ bigger than utoya

Nothing happens

but seriously we cant let him get his hands on the nuclear codes

bump, yall have some gud wans

Sea level will rise due to the effect of liberal tears.

Haha no way he will resign. Democrats will win majority then will imbeach him. Pol will claim impeachment and indictment is 4D chess

race war or ideological war. if not this year, then in 2019-20

So there's gonna be a blue wave just not the blue wave the left was expecting

Retaking of Constantinople, boosting Greece's economy
Macron assumes his position as the Roman god Jupiter
Pope Francis is exorcised of satanic influence, calls a 10th crusade to purge Europe of the invaders
Trump discloses aliens to the public, already have back engineered their tech to create privatized FTL vehicles, creating an entirely new industry

The next European country to post below me orders a referendum on the EU this year.

If it's a UK poster then it will be a second vote forced by remoaners.

The Goyim Awaken, the Final Solution Begins

House & Senate turn dark blue blue as a wave of multiracial transgendered candidates are swept into office. Also, Donald Trump commits suicide in jail. Also, the new Star Wars movie completely reinvents movie making and becomes enshrined in history as the greatest movie ever made.

i kill myself

day of the rake?

Berkeley Earthquake two electric bugaloo where the last two digits of this post are x.x magnitude

California secedes.

There will be a major terrorists attack on the U.S. and Canada

Liberals in a nutshell
> Wins 2 easily won Governerships in blue states
> OMG DRUMPF IS FINISHED IN 2018
> Wins Special Election by destroying opponent, and the election still is close
> OMG DRUMPF IS FINISHED IN 2018
Keep in mind that the dems have to protect 10 seats in Red States, one of them in my own home State of Ohio.

Civil War 2: Electric Boogaloo

This crypto surges in value after chinese new year and being adopted by coinbase later

Where and when?

The wise one speaks of an extreme power shift

A hard push for pedo acceptance. There already is one going on but it will be ramped up this year. "They are born with this sexual orientation, they can't help what they are attracted to" "non-molesting pedos aren't hurting anyone and should be admired because they resist their natural-born attraction to children" and the lesser-used "wow they have a mental illness they can't help it and need our support to live a normal life!" (this one is lesser because it easily leads back to "gays are mentally ill" that was dropped by the wayside when "gays are born this way and it's beautiful" passed the boundary where no one argues against it any more). We've passed the Wiemar boundary, friends, and I think it will get worse before it gets better.
Also one more dark souls game will be made, but it will not be called dark souls.

I am not sure yet but it will happen that i am certain of