This is why alt-right/identitarian ecelebs are important

Richard Spencer debating Sargon was trending #1 worldwide on YouTube with 12,000 live viewers and normie audiences were being exposed to white identitarianism.

youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8

The problem isn't Richard Spencer. No one will be perfect. The problem is there aren't 100's of Richard Spencer's and public race realists and identitarians, and we shouldn't be dragging down the few we have that are introducing Gen Z to the JQ and race realism.

Spencer is a fool.

Managed to win the debate easily though.

You missed the point, fag.

Mike Enoch needs to do one of these

You're the fool.
He said things normies don't dare to say.
Probably made a few thousand new white nationalists with that podcast.

>The problem is there aren't 100's of Richard Spencer's
We're slowly getting there. And dome of them have tits! Just keep holding the gate keepers accountable and everything will be alright. One bump.

i agree. even if spencer isnt the final stage in identitarianism, let him be a stepping stone to greater things. figures with more clout will rise to the top naturally

fpbp

Richard Spencer has no ideas. I doubt he has more than talking points he's practiced over and over.

He's exposed himself, as the final nail in his coffin, as a controlled opposition Israeli shill. He mentioned over and over Israel and how great it is and that was his go to answer. Fuck Richard Spencer.

Spencer BTFO Sargon. Styx was the only decent opposition -- and he agrees with Spencer on a lot.

Overall, a massive win for White identitarianism. Guarantee Warski gets in a load of shit.

Spencer nailed it I'm definitely looking some of his shit up Styx did great too.

Of course. Anyone crying eceleb is a leftist

By admitting they have no clear definition of white and are just gonna eyeball it? Or the part where he said he was ok with aristocracy?

Also Richard but Sargon 6 feet under and Millenial Woes got exposure.

All around this was a 10/10 for us and a bad lost for the "muh classical liberalism" cucks

>I don't give a fuck if whites survive

Yeah, you fat fuck, that's not how you win over the minds and hearths

We won, great victory today.

CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

>>In B4 REEEEE

HOLY SHIT WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS NU/pol/ BULLSHIT.

LET THE NORMIES FUCKING HAVE IT THEN WHY DO YOU CARE?
TAKE THIS SHIT OFF OF OUR BOARD

ECELEB THREADS SHOULD BE A BANNABLE OFFENSE

I HATE YOU ALL SOOO MUCH

WTF

FUCK FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

>He mentioned over and over Israel and how great it is and that was his go to answer
You can get around using them as an example in some cases

>introducing Gen Z to the JQ
but he actually avoids the JQ that's the biggest problem

t. sargon shill

*put

Also Soygoy unability to identify white people must have been a huge redpill for anyone with half a brain.

Skeptics are absolute brainlets who are only moralfagging about "muh individualism"

Even though I know Spencer is a closet faggot democrat plant, he is still doing a lot for the cause.

If by exposure you mean "was seen sucking Richard's richard the entire time he was on"

No need to eye-ball it. We all know who is White and who is not. Further, every society has an aristocracy, including the U.S.

He wasn't.Nice try anyways, destiny.

It looked to me like Sargon won and demonstrated, among other things, that Spencer does not hold himself to the standards that he holds others to. It also looks like JF is biased and chooses to interpret things in a way that is favorable to whoever he likes. JF was talking about how it's a logical fallacy to hold an Australian to US standards, but that was false/irrelevant. They were talking about an American in America advocating for an ethnostate with censorship in his theoretical monarchy/aristocracy while he claims it is 'unfair' that he be censored in the US because he is 'right'. Spencer actually thinks his political opinions are as factual as a mathematical equation and that is why he should not be censored.

Millenial Woes did not debate well either, he would answer questions with questions. He would be asked for an example of how you could remove people of a different ethnicity without violence and whether there are examples in history of where this has been successfully done and he would respond to the question by asking whether Will Smith is white. He dodged/changed topic several times as a response to direct, simple question and the moderators did not object to it.

Most of the people talking against Sargon here and in the stream chat just said "Sargon is retarded" and never qualified their opinion with reasons.

Wtf is with these morons obfuscating what it means to be white.. Woes right, we all fucking know what we mean when we say white, fuck off you cunts

That. Was. Epic.

>We are the sound that goes bump in the night, we are the Alt-Right
>We stand our ground and are willing to fight, we are the Alt-Right
>Clad in helmets, shields, and pads, we are a tough bunch of lads
>Marching proud with tiki in hand, nothing can stop this fashy band
>Fearless as we enter the liberals realm, we cannot lose with Spencer at the helm
>We will push back with all our might, for we are the Alt-Right!

I nominate this to be our official fight song. Thoughts?

fpwp

>leaf shill

how pathetic you must be

holy shit you must have a sad life shilling here for hours

He "won" the debate because Sargon is somehow more of an idiot than he is. The only intelligent people in that conversation were Styx and JF, Spencer kept dodging questions and speaking in pure theory rather than pragmatism.

This is fine
>Us --> e-celebs

This is not fine
>Us e-celebs

This is the death of Sup Forums
>Us

>It looked to me like Sargon won

stopped reading there. the flag speaks for itself really

"No need to eye-ball it we'll just eye-ball it."
So I'm guessing you don't know who can run for president?
He didn't seriously participate in the conversation except to defend or back up Richard or JF. He's like the Alt-Right's Vee.

I nominate that you go kill yourself

fuck off nigger, he works with Kevin MacDonald.

If they have ideas worth a shit, they can drop it into the ancap marketplace of ideas that we already have and it will maybe catch on. Allowing cults of personality to enter this space just gives their opinions undue weight which distorts the ancap marketplace of ideas

True, OP. We should support them as long as they aren't attacking other identitarians. We should also try to convert others instead of throwing them away. Steve Bannon would be a tremendous asset because he can tear everything down like no one can. He was forced to disavow Nehlen, but Bannon is already red-pilled on Jews. His ex-wife testified during their divorce that he didn't want his kids to be surrounded by Jews in school. He changed his mind in the intervening years (that was in the 1980's), but if he felt that way once, he is liable to change it back under the right conditions, and those conditions are now. Those selfish tribal pricks cynically dirty-dealed him.

If any normie saw that "debate" they would be completely put off. What a pathetic display.

Sup Forums. is not alt-kike, so take your pasta to reddit

Is Richard Spender being married to a Jewish transsexual not proof enough that he's another weirdo fake alt-right creepy like the transfaggot Larry Southern and Larry Loomer and company.

In the US, the idea is that money can and will eventually change hands on the basis of merit and tax redistribution. In the debate, they were arguing more about a hereditary/ethnic aristocracy. They are saying that in an ethnostate, your blood will be valued more than your individual merit or competency. The argument is that this is an inferior system to meritocracy, both functionally and morally.

And yet JF agreed with Spencer on literally every topic and helped to exposed the ridiculous argumentation Sargon was implementing. Anti-Spencer shills BTFO, he came prepared and absolutely rekt everyone. This is what an intellectual sounds like. Heil Spencer unironically.

ethno-identitarianism is extremely dangerous and idiotic in the modern world.
The focus should be on improving human intelligence. Genius sperm donation can solve all brainpower problems among the world human population.

Yeah but she looked white at the time so it's fine.

so how would you explain the fact that there are next to no genius level niggers on this planet?

Pol is pretty obviously alt right

Gen Z are watching the Paul memes and feminist video games on youtube.
They're also just turning 13.

What you don't think that one time Sargon was right doesn't count as a win? or the fact Sargon did what he claims woes did but it's ok because it's sargon.

I haven't been here for hours and I wrote down a real opinion with reasoning, which is something you just demonstrated you won't do. It's like you don't value reasoning.

so gay that it gave my laptop AIDS.

>a Jewish transsexua
But she's been pregnant twice and kikes hate Dugin.

JF really only agreed on the issues about white identity, not on the practical implications. Because Spencer literally didn't have any.

He talks like a fag but to be fair he is one of the few non-retarded guys who openly spouts pro-white ideas which nobody would dare say. He is not good at debating and has no leadership skills but he does a decent job in putting out controversial ideas to reasonably large audiences.

>He didn't seriously participate in the conversation except to defend or back up Richard or JF. He's like the Alt-Right's Vee.
He directly attacked soygoy the minute he joined the stream.
He was going after soygoy. You are clearly not able to make an objective judgement.

But it isn't. The white race rose to supremacy with an aristocracy looking to cement their deeds in history, practicing stewardship of their nations.

unironically kys yourself

Never seen spencer speak just get punched by angry marxists. He’s actually really good.

Speak for yourself, useful idiot.

>Sup Forums is one person

I'm alt right faggot. What are you going to do about it?

Looks like you aren't good at reading and writing anyway. I wrote a real opinion back by reasoning and you wrote a knee jerk response because you just pick a tribe and stick with it instead of thinking for yourself, right?

spencer is based

i like how all he has to do is go on one stream or do a public event every three or four months and there is an overwhelming outpour of the support for him every time he does it, anti spencer shills are here 24/7 trying to control the dialogue against him but whenever he is actually given a platform he shines through and the shill can say nothing

No point in getting bogged down with hypothetical white ethnostate bureaucracy right now. We should be focusing on just the idea of it, and the need for it in the future.

>The focus should be on improving human intelligence.
>The focus should be on improving human intelligence efficiently and effectively! That requires you acknowledge racial differences, including the loss from intentionally muddying the gene pool.

Improving our intelligence to be applied to what aim? Everyone is born with a telos, it's literally our DNA.

He embarrassed the fuck out of himself.

Name dropping phenomonelogy solidifies his pseud status.

LITERALLY WHO IS THAT?
WHY DO YOU GUYS WATCH THESE PSEUDOINTELLECTUALS REGURGITATE IDEAS WE ALREADY DISCUSS IN GREAT DETAIL WITHOUT ATTENTION WHORING.

THESE FAGGOTS ARE ESSENTIALLY EVEN WORSE TRIPFAGS AND I DONT GET HOW YOU NIGGERS GO FOR THIS SHIT.

Nah

Shill

It's hard to say move em or shoot em

So that's why people disagree with you. You literally believe that people should have money and power based on who they were born to rather than giving them a chance to prove their competency/merit. Most people, including me, see your idea as wrong.

Spencer kept trying to explain things through evola and not actual policy debate. maybe that is a good thing for richard because of the place it puts him, but he should know the layman doesn't view it the same way.

That's another thing why do so many people think JF is an intellectual agent? He lied multiple times on this stream openly. He's salty about losing a retarded girl ect.

Spencer tried to answer questions but Sargon kept interrupting, then low IQ Andy kept interrupting Spencer points to say "Let Sargon/Styx speak" It was annoying to listen too.

>if your enemies call you anything (white, male, racist, etc) you lose
whoa, white people permanently BTFO

he referenced Jews several times in the podcast. He can't go full power level JQ that just turns people away. But he keeps bringing up Jewish power and influence, then leaves it vague, up to the viewer to learn more.

Save for Spencer
They all sound like a bunch of britcucks

BECAUSE THEY ARE.

None of them want their own nations to survive. They are all very anti white.
Anyone that speaks against his brother that is fighting for his white brothers is a traitor.

>LITERALLY WHO IS THAT?
go away newfag

>ecelebs are important
This is why cancer is important. It kills humans.

SEE WHAT YOU FAGGOTS BROUGHT HERE.

STAY AWAY FROM JEWTUBE HOLY SHIT THIS PLACE IS DYING

>It's hard to say move em or shoot em
Because if he actually said that then nobody would listen to him and the alt-right would be labeled a terrorist organization.

>what aim of improving intelligence
you can write so you obviously possess some intelligence, why don't you answer you're own fucking question, genius.

Well Andy and Sargon both have good sized audiences. It wasn’t because Spencer was going to be in it, and t b h although Spencer argued better than Sargon, Styxx pretty much dominated the debate. That and counting that these audience is already semi red pilled means there wasn’t much of a significant gain to the Alt Right. If something probably more people will subscribe to Styxx.

"It's ok if you don't know what you want as long as you know you want something"

That is a ridiculous assertion which you have no evidence to support. JF even went on to clarify after the debate was over that Sargon strawmanned Spencer's points. JF sees no problem with an ethnostate and had said as much. Sargon provided no argument at all while Richard layed out the entire plan for an ethnostate. You can be blatantly ignorant but you know that Richard's argument isn't as idealistic as Sargon made it sound.

>You literally believe that people should have money and power based on who they were born to rather than giving them a chance to prove their competency/merit. Most people, including me, see your idea as wrong.
i hope you're in favor of a 100% inheritance tax then

sargon and his fan boys defend a hereditary aristocracy everyday via "classic liberalism" but are too fucking stupid to see it because they stop using noble titles

>The second will eventually metastasize into the third.
Little late to be predicting the present, don't you think?

Where did JF lie? And she wasn't retarded she had mild autism of some kind and was attending college.

>tripfag
>memeflag
Leave

He agrees with the ethnostate but neither of them have any idea how to start it.

Nice flag change shill

Eh Britain isn't really a nation anymore anyway. Just let it happen sempai.

Spencer isn't the greatest thing ever (that would be William Luther Pierce) but IMO he's a pretty goddamn effective tool for the cause of White Nationalism. He's fairly intelligent and presents himself well most of the time.

We need 100 more like him though. The one user up the thread was right. There need to be more voices on the far right of the race realist variety than just Spencer. The more the merrier. Can't put all your eggs in one basket.

Cantwell is good.

>I'm going to pretend to be an oldfag so people believe me

Motherfucker you're not convincing anybody. OG chan culture is where the alt-right was born.

< I don’t know what race this.

Academics please respond!

If a woman was on that podcast it would have been ruined by the men's pride and beta orbiters.

Richard did not "lay out the entire plan for an ethnostate". He actively avoided talking about the details because he knew giving those details will inevitably lose him support.

It's not this Eli Mosley idea of action. It is a very long process that begins with us. So much damage has been done already. We have to encourage whites first to identify as a people and then to geographically distribute ourselves in a favorable manner.

Holy fuck this is retarded, Spencer is just agreeing that Israel is founded on many of the same principles he wishes to found the white ethnostate.

Which details did he avoid? Do you want me to give you details now?

> he wuz edgy
Yeah a real winner ...

I been on this site for over 10 years.

Ive seen him posted but never needed to watch some faggot drone on about his opinion of opinions he saw online. Likely from the same place i browsed the last 10 years.

This is the ultimate format of discussion and ecelebs are a step backwards. Barely better than msm and obviously bringing in a flood of redditfugees every time you niggers name drop us .

You niggers are the Angela merkels of Sup Forums letting in kekistani types from YT and beyond.

I hate you all so much