Why japan has such a boner for Gay bashing?

Most of them works portray gay people, particulary male homosexuals in a very negative light?

Does it had to do with them isolation?

The birth rates are low as it is, pro gay propaganda in anime would just fuck them.

No, fujos just love suffering.

their television isn't 100% controlled by jews

Fuck off ESL fag

No, it's just that a good chunk of gay characters are in shoujo manga and Japanese girls can't get enough of SUFFERING in their manga.

The fuck are you on about mate? Guys fucking guys is one of the main sources of income in this industry.

you are gonna need to show your work

and I don't mean irl shit cause that is definitely still pretty fucked up

Source for the OP?

There's an entire board for this. Stop derailing the thread and fuck off.

>now knowing a classic, regardless of demographic
Lurk forever.

Dont be like that please.

PLEASE DONT!, OR JUST SAY THAT YOU DONT KNOW!

They're jealous OP. Also all Asian men look the same and Korean popstars are verboten. I don't think they're being portrayed in a negative light at all. Gays do that themselves during the pride parade.

>Pompous claims
>Not wanting to help, just shitderail

Jaded people gonna be Jaded.

Kaze to Ki no Uta.

positive/at least understanding portrayals off the top of my head:

>Boku no Hentai: Marika, Parou, Satoshi
>Sailor Moon: Japanese Uranus and Neptune
>Revolutionary Girl Utena: who isn't?
>Ouran HSHC: Haruhi's father and friend
>Otouto no Otto: the titular Mike
>Tokyo Godfathers: Hana
>Paradise Kiss: Isabella
>Wandering Son: Hiroyuki is the only good part, but deserves a mention despite its shit ending
>You're Under Arrest: Aoi Futaba (is often a punchline but is accpeted)
>Love Stage: another who isn't?
>PSG: Garterbelt
>real life: Oda Nobunaga

that's all I got

Juzo is my favourite gay character in anime, a huge highlight of the mixed bag that was Danganronpa 3.

>>You're Under Arrest: Aoi Futaba (is often a punchline but is accpeted)
>character that gets mistreated
>most of that list is lesbians
>because fanservice.
>Garterbelt is a pedo
>many instances inplies that pedofilia and homosexuality are the same, CLASS ACT JAPAN

Yeah...............

Fuck off and kill yourself.

the majority of characters listed are gay or trans characters actually

and the two lesbian couples Uranus and Neptune are in shojo manga and are handled seriously

what the fuck are you talking about

left out Utena and Anthy as the other couple

this

homosexueality is still freud upon many countries in asia
no real difference compared to the west, to be honest

came here to post this

figuratively and literally

>a very negative light
Not at all. It's only you think looking like a girl when you're a guy is a disgrace. Which isn't the case.

It's the usual goalpost moving bullshit. If they're not one-hundred percent a good person or might exist to titillate, it doesn't count as "muh representation."

There's nothing wrong about being fabulous.
The only negative view you can have of Kaze to Ki no Uta is the fact that there are disgusting pedo characters who prey on young boys, like everywhere IRL. The victim is presented as a broken, dysfunctional victim, and that's the right way to present it.
The hero falling in love with the victim proves that love can be pure, even between males.
And yet again, it's the right way to present it.

Fuck you for using a webm I made for your shitty special-needs thread.

In cartoons, being a homo isn't a bad thing. It's just always played for jokes, because being gay is funny.

Of course, only a hypersensitive homohowitzer would think that all media where something bad happens to a faggot is automatically negative.

>he hasn't seen Patalliro
One of the MCs is literally gay James Bond and he fucks a different boy every episode.

They just treat them as the joke they are.

gay characters should die in my opinion

>just one

General Blue was pretty cool though.

He is beautiful.

Take your Sup Forums bait to the proper board please, you dumb faggot

Red Ribbon was super comfy and he was the best arc. I wish we got more time for adventures at that power level and degree of seriousness.

What are you talking about?

Positive/ neutral portrayals of homosexuality in Japan are common. They have entire genres based around their inclusion (yaoi and yuri).

mainstream japanese culture has a weird handling of homosexuality where being gay is either associated with being a feminine transvestite (rarely any consideration of actual transgender issues) or a burly male who pressures other men into unwanted gay sex

>He
Fucking japs, they got me again

It's just another character stereotype for them, usually played for laughs. They don't need gays in a society that's already in natal decline.

Its the natural way of looking at it

There is no homoshit crisis in japan, so portrayals of gays does not really mean anything significant in itself, it's all imagination on their part. In the west homos are taking over and there is massive controversy, so any portrayal of a gay person is charged with meaning be it positive or negative.
It's like black people in anime, they don't have niggers so even a bad portrayal of niggers doesn't really constitute racism for them, the controversy is simply not there.

Personally I think homosexuality is a grave moral disorder and that portraying it as something pure and innocent is vile beyond description but what do I know I'm just a white CIS male.

Fucking pedophobes itt.

this
also this

Is it time?

>endorsing homosexuals

What are you a faggot or something?

You're right

this 2bh famalam

What bout puri puri from opm?
I mean he is a superhero

They're sane.