Is there a tried & true way to recognize a coal burner?

Is there a tried & true way to recognize a coal burner?

I hate investing time and effort just to find out the toll has been paid

also, what do you think about the ecuador gov't policies? heheh

>Is there a tried & true way to recognize a coal burner?
"no"

they tend to have fetal alcohol syndrome for some reason if BLACKED is anything to go by

patreon account, single, no kids

Ask them

>back tattoo
>smokes
>dyed hair
>ever been to "a club"
>listens to nigger beats (rap or otherwise)

Sure. Is she liberal? Does she have respect for her family? Is she addicted to social media? How does she dress? Is she an attention whore, etc.

I was hoping there was something like... pointer finger longer than middle or something

I kek'ed

>Tight, pulled-back hair
>Pencil-thin eyebrows
>White high-tops
>Any kind of tattoo with cursive writing
>Working-class regional accent

These are some good indicators.

Take it from an actual nigger

>Fat
>Wigger in any way
>Has that cunty “tough grrrrl” vibe/look to her
>Vapid wannabe celebrity type

Now this will only help you sort out the chicks who specifically were out to fuck brothers

I’ve fucked loads of normal white chicks who just happened to like me, and I liked them

You just look for the woman with the most activated sexuality and the most powerful libido and then you've found her. White women only get to this state when exposed to black dick. Good luck and rejoice when you find one!

bleached/fake blonde hair is a pretty sure giveaway.

almost every mudshark i see has fake blonde hair.

t. whitey cuck

t. cuck fantasy boi

Small talk... it's not hard to ask "had you every dated a black guy" Coal burners are proud of it usually.

You can tip toe in and say you used to date someone outside your race, but you really had nothing in common etc.

Always ask... best they can lie, but if you do it in a non-threatening way they will usually fess up.

Then you dump them loudly and harshly.

so... theres no way to tell then?

Wow you just said so much about you own self esteem. It must be puny af for you to just givr up on any girl for having been with someone that isnt white. Yea yea yea i dont care for your alt excuses. Just excuses lwc is no match for BBC and you are the proof. Thats why you never get laid.

Bro, Sup Forums is like 45% non-white

Don’t kid yourself

Not really, no

>Small talk... it's not hard to ask "had you every dated a black guy" Coal burners are proud of it usually.

that could ruin an otherwise chill conversation. I want to know BEFORE I even bother investing time in chatting.

>Then you dump them loudly and harshly.
Dumping implied dating - that is far too much investment before I know

>no time stamp
this is 101 user

wash your hands please, they look dirty

>I hate investing time and effort
Than you are not a man and a fucking fairy believing faggot.
There is literally no other way, you have to learn to deal with your fucking manly responsibilities and the reality of what it means to be a man.
No one complained about this shit back in the day, you like a girl? You go on and take her, if you find out she is a fucking whore or a satanist or some stupid shit you dump her.
This isn't a fucking videogame you retard.

This man is wise.

Too lazy, no reverse image search. Take it or leave it.

>you like a girl? You go on and take her

Don't forget that wavy, wet looking hairstyle. Those usually have at least one mulatto.

She's going to have to change her name desu

>that could ruin an otherwise chill conversation. I want to know BEFORE I even bother investing time in chatting.

I hear ya bro, but you gotta approach casually with most girls. It's that you you say up front I don't date nigger lovers, and hope you are good looking and confidant enough to pull it off. You somewhat reduce your odds you finding a girl that way I've found...

Most haven't fucked a black guy, but are put off by racism unfortunately. That's the best most of us can home for these days.

coal burner registry when?

>bro
>colored
fuck off and stop being gay

it's mostly just self-hating spics and gooks though
black people only browse Sup Forums and Sup Forums

>My dick says yes!
>My brain says no!

That's not what I mean, mutt.
Using jew power to fuck hollywood whores is not "taking her".
A man who has enough inner strength and sex appeal should be able to pull women that are in his league and above purely based on that, using your hard earned money and spending it excessively on a whore is a cuck behavior, while using your jew tricks to fuck whores who are willing to do anything to be whores on the big screen is a fucking jew behavior.
Understand the following, if you are trying to find a girl that is not a coalburner, doing something that will attract a coalburner whore is not a sound logic.

>dirty blond hair with evidence of former dyes
>bleached hair with roots showing true colors
>dead looking eyes
>tattoos
>looks overweight or fat with weird body proportions (thick ass legs but with the chest of a 12 year old, etc)
>drives a luxury SUV, Jeep, or cheap muscle car.
>curses in public
>eyeliner out the ass
>eats lots of Chinese/Asian food.

Stop being a fucking passive cuck, you are not doing anything that important with your life that you can't spend some of your free time to ask a bitch if she fucked a nigger or not, hell this shouldn't even be a fucking issue you retard.
If you are in circles where you can meet women regularly or if you just happen to meet a woman you want to date or fuck, you just have to ask her if she ever fucked a blackie, done, there is no other way.
She can of course lie to you, but that is another reality you have to face and if you find out that she lied to you, you fucking dump her and make her feel bad.
This shit isn't complicated and deep down you know all of this, it's just that you are too fucking lazy and scared to do anything that a normal man had to deal with for centuries
>b-but there were no coalburners before
That's irrelevant, there are millions of this that a female can do that is not suitable for your lifestyle, men either changed the women to their lifestyle or dumped them, done.
Again, life is not a fucking videogame, you don't get objectives or checkpoints, you analyze the situation and act, if you don't then you will live your life like a passive animal.

Big hoop earrings. The bigger the hoops the bigger the slut.

It's not FAS in most cases, it's a weak philtrum from having jewish blood.

Other good indicators are a receding hairline or a passive-aggressive view towards race. Tattoos also are a pretty good indicator, but of course not every woman who has one is a disease riddled slut, I am told. I wish the CDC recorded this type of shit, it's a matter of public safety.

>Is she american? If so, its a coalburner.
>Is she blonde and caucasian? If so, coalburner.
>Is she your waifu and you shitpost on Sup Forums? If so, coalburner.

Thats it. It doesnt detect all but at least 90% should be covered.

Also a kind of greasy looking face. I forgot about that. They have a kind of semi-permanent unwashed look.

Too obvious.

Go back

is that jennifer love hewitt? i've been wanting to dick her since i was kid

Just ask them?

Yes, try to dig up for older photos

>Is there a tried & true way to recognize a coal burner?

Low self-esteem and anger issues? Most seem to have serious problems that make them 'act out' - dating a black is tantamount to cutting family ties, so there is some motivation to offend and upset wrapped up in that sort of behavior. On the other side of the event they will tend to be remorseful and self-loathing for having jumped the shark (if they come to realize how badly they have damaged their reputation and relationships for some cathartic 'fuck you dad' experience).

watch them while they watch niggerball, if they show too much enthusiasm they are crypto-coal burners

>Low self-esteem and anger issues?
Bitches love drama, niggers bring drama. It's not that complicated.

You are sadly mistaken if you don't think those skinny sorority girls aren't fucking them.

they lie half of the time

They usually wear trashy make up, clothes, and speak like a nigger.

Man, lay off the crystal therapy!

Why not try a casual drop in interest right away rather than say anything.

If they ask why you are walking away. Tell them that "statistically women who date black men have a lower IQs, higher rates of infidelity, higher rates of neuroticism, and are more likely to have STDs. Frankly, I think i can do better."

>Also a kind of greasy looking face.
That's the caked on makeup

Blonde hair and blue eyes

>short hair
>colored hair
>nose ring
>thick rimmed glasses
>smokes weed
>listens to nigger music

Don't know, but she has marvelous hips.

gross hes all black n shit

>wigger speak
>hoop ear rings
>unnaturally loud
>talks about being a nigger lover
>etc
It's pretty easy to tell them apart

what exactly is the opposite of a coal burner? as in a nickname (but not negative), if one exists, for a nice white girl who actually and only dates within her own kind?

Ask her. "Ever date a black guy?".

Ask her.

I've been wondering why you guys think it's bad for a woman to have fucked a black guy. I understand why you think it's bad to racemix, but sex? is it just a sign of poor judgement or is there some racepill I haven't taken yet?

Ecuador needs to get that libtard Assange out of their embassy and into an American Jail.

oui vey shut it down

hWaifu. Or just Murdoch Chan.

dead eyes, when a woman has a black dick ejaculate inside her she starts to slowly die, her lifeforce begins to wither because biologially her body knows shes a lost cause, and has been captured by niggers and will soon die, so it starts shutting down preemptively

Yes. Just check the logo in the botton right.

Thats not Ass Angel thats that alien guy from bridan