Stoners

Press S to spit on grave

Other urls found in this thread:

neulaw.org/blog/1034-class-blog/3903-teenage-marijuana-use-and-the-frontal-cortex
mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/unkind-buds-why-pot-turns-you-slacker
cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/horrible-side-effects-marijuana-people-never-talk.html/?a=viewall
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

S

S

kill all junkies

B to blow my weed smoke in ur face

>hate weed
>hate stoners
>don't think the government should be telling people what to put into their own bodies
can't agree with Sessions on this, especially when it is legal to slice your cock off and shove a dildo up the resulting open wound to form a vagina.

I am getting High as balls and listening to DNB. You can't stop me.

S

he’s coming for you hippie scum

those are my instructions

Those are vapes

My younger brother is a stoner, he's 17. Can someone please tell me what to say to convince him to stop smoking? Does anyone have any good pictures of disgusting pot smokers?

Out of all the groups that get critized, none are more senitive then the stoner. I used to think it was just reactionary psychology to defend their vice, but pot, besides making someone less competiitive and more docile, also causes a emotional sensitivity post high, kinda like a emotional hangover.
Pot heads are not easy to bait cause their stupid.... They're easy to bait because their minds been compromised by the very substance that identifys them.

S to spit on grave indeed.

S

Tell him it gives you gynocomastia, he will grow bitch tits and get a higher pitched voice over time

Lrn2spel fgt n gtfo

You won't be able to. Just try to redpill him on unrelated things.
Honestly, it's okay. He might just waste 5 years of his life.
But its okay, you probably wasted years of your life too so let him

I know none of you will believe me because Sup Forums, but I have smoked weed every day since I was 13, graduated valedictorian from high school, have a masters degree in software engineering, and currently make 6 figures a year as a data scientist. If you're smart before you smoke weed, you'll be smart after. If you're a piece of shit before you smoke weed, you'll be a piece of shit after. I'm not gonna be some retarded stoner and tell you that weed is good for you. It's not. It has negative effects. For people without motivation, it makes them feel okay about doing absolutely nothing. But there's no reason to throw people in jail for it. Weed is not the root of anyone's problems now, and it will not be if it is legalized.

>limits power of central government
>recognizes the right of states to be sovereign and self governing
>deducts influence/profits from gangs and cartels
>legitimate sales ensure greater accountability of where profits end up
>drug related crime (notably violent crime) next to swiftly declinne
>cuts cost from local to federal law enforcement
>greatly reduces prison populations

Why are so many people against this?

>muh states rights !!
>no not like that
conservatards, everyone.

Press to spit on Trump's chances at reelection
S

If you had enough money at 13 to smoke weed everyday your parents had already bought your success in life

S to smoke moar.

I got nothing for you. I smoke weed and still clear 6 figures with a dev job.

Everything in moderation.

I'll bet his problem is more the TV and vidjya more than it is the weed.

Press S to spit on States rights and D to dickride the Federal government like the CIA Niggers you all are.

trump is guaranteeing a republican doesnt take office for 50 years. hes toast in 2020. i doubt he'll even run

>implying stoners vote

I voted for trump you idiot. While high.

I believe you. It's not hard to smoke weed and be functional, it does have downsides though. Best thing I've ever had for sleeping.

This noecon gremlin could use some pot brownies

I smoke weed all the time and I'm still voting trump in 2020. I smoked weed before it was legal, and I'll keep smoking it if it goes back to being illegal. There are more important policies than someone's stance on a fucking stupid plant.

noice

I don't hate weed, but I hate the weed economy, the weed culture (in USA), and the weed users (well, not really)
Anyway, I'd love to see their parade get rained on.

So there just might be more than one of us.

What do you do as a Data Scientist? It always seemed like a soft title for a lazy job. Not sure what difference there is from the work I already do.

You’re the kind of guy who brings a bottle of water to a party

West coast fag here. $10 a gram. Not too hard of a habit to sustain doing odd jobs and yard work for old people in the neighborhood.

Yeah. I have lots of friends who are either fuck ups or successful that also smoke like I do. It just depends on your personality. I use it to help me sleep as well, and also for anxiety.

Out of college, I did your typical software engineering jobs: writing mobile and web apps, database shit, etc. Data science is definitely much more intensive. It pays much better. but they usually expect you to have a masters degree in some related field (CS, software engineering, math, stats). My company uses sensors on major roads to collect vehicular traffic data. We use the data we collect to predict traffic patterns in the future based on the date, time, local events, weather, etc. I really got into the field just because of its growth. Don't get me wrong, there is plenty of demand for programming, but data science is growing even faster than that.

I am a software merc that has been with a handful of companies over the last year as clients, but salaried through a dev company.

What do you work with stack wise?

Im feeling hungry

B

S

>Can someone please tell me what to say to convince him to stop smoking?

You're not going to because it's not that big of a deal.
He's not smoking meth.

Just keep cracking down please guys, it'll really give us a tourism boom in a few months when we roll out country wide legality. Thanks for the economic boost boys!

Because the average bandwaggoner on Sup Forums has the mental capacity of a freshwater crustacean.
Their only arguments to against why states should have the right to decide what laws they want to adopt is "BUT U WOULDN'T LEGALIZE MURDER"
I've seen it used like six times today.

he didn't say what you think he said

Pretty much this. Drumpf is finished, you guys are deluded if you think he has a chance now. I doubt he'll even get enough delegates to secure the nomination at this point. It's 2018 ffs, we have made so much progress as a society and conservashits need to get it through their head that we're not about to throw it all away. I'm going to vote for Kasich, he's the only one who has a legitimate shot at defeating Hillary in the general.

Sounds like you're projecting bro

There is literally nothing wrong with being a stoner.

completely fucking degenerate. from the froot loops to the shitty bamboo/trailer trash fencing

kys maidood

this is a very high IQ type of image, I would know, I've seen a few in my time

>YOU DID SOMETHING I DON'T AGREE WITH
>DEGEN DEGEN DEGEN
YOU SOUND LIKE A SJW YOU FAT NERD

shoo

You saved a thumbnail you fucking dolt.

>CLAIMS IM REDDIT
IVE PROBABLY BEEN ON THIS WEBSITE SINCE BEFORE YOU WERE BORN KID NICE TRY YOU FUCKING NEWFAG

>stoners
>posts people vaping

Fuck American's are so stupid. Weed might actually be an improvement at this stage.

Thot pockets

Whatever you do, make sure you know exactly what you're talking about.

>thinks hemp is a viable alternative to Steel and Steel alloys
>being this fucking retarded.
Screw it, you win this thread. Damned potheads can't even get an ms paint infographic right.

thc lowers test and causes gynecomastia.

Tell him that he's underage and that ge should wait a year.

I can attest that Sup Forums saw a spike in retardation around 2012. Mostly older normie partisan retards who are finally starting to break into the internet for entertainment. The problem has only accelerated since the end of the primaries.

Sup Forums was only created in 2012 you larping faggot child. You sound like Mega "15 years ago on Sup Forums". Fuck off kid.

when did you first start coming to Sup Forums

Well yeah, it used to be /news/ then it got retarded with the rest of the site.

>/news/
/new/

>greatly reduces prison populations
Aren't American prisons a profitable business and basically the reason weed is actually illegal in the first place?

The graphic doesn't say it substitutes steel.

It's a rather good Cotten alternative pretty much, for paper and clothes. "Cannabis" is the same word as "canvas". It's got a long history with humans.

All weed does is make you depressed and anxious as fuck. Have you noticed there is just as many faggots commenting and denying what weed does to you as there is faggots supporting illegal immigrants and niggers?
Got mates who used to be talented as fuck at anything they tried now have no friends and blame everyone for their problems, can't get out of the house without staying 2 hours beforehand smoking weed in their hot as fuck room feeling sorry for themselves.
Weed is fucking gay

You're unaware of a subculture in America that likes weed and guns and hates liberals.

>All weed does is make you depressed and anxious as fuck

You're smoking too much, this is like the difference between being buzzed and drunk if a drinking metaphor helps you

I'd have some sympathy for the "ayy lmaoo at least it's not a hard drug" argument if untermensch and the willfully ignorant didn't use it as an excuse to waste money/time/brain cells on consuming much, much greater quantities of cannabis on a regular basis than any functioning heroin or cocaine junkie does (or ever could).

>t. someone who's father pissed away $45,000 of family savings on weed in the span of a few years

this

I remember when it was cool to smoke on Sup Forums. this place should be called contrarian -chan.

kek

weed is a lot safer and more fun than alcohol. A good way for me to tell if someone I'm meeting is going to be boring is if they've never smoked before in their life.

Pot can actually make you more aggressive depending on the strain and the person smoking, weed is a psychoactive not a depressant this is why getting high is different for everyone but drinking makes everyone feel about the same

He's retarded if he spent that much. It's maybe $100 per year habit for me.

Wtf are you smoking weed is cheap as shit espically if you know people that grow they will literally just give that shit to you for free most growers have too much weed

Tell him to read Infinite Jest

does everyone who wants weed to remain illegal also oppose legal alcohol?

what about tobacco?

just curious

S

you fucking degenerate, quit those cigarettes asap

Bongs are too much. For that matter the extracts are too much too.

Yea, every in moderation. But weed changes your brain in ways that even alcohol does not. Weed changes your whole perception of reality to where everything you do relates to what it's like when you're high. Soon you will be doing everything and then nothing stoned out of your mind.

You never hear about people saying what this or that is like while being drunk. But you hear about it plenty when marijuana is used. This is because it alters your brain permanently, even if you only smoke it once. So yea....

S to spit on your grave.

Data science must be a complete joke if you can do it stoned off your asshole.

S to shit on your gave.

Tell his frontal lobe isn't fully developed until about 24 yo.
neulaw.org/blog/1034-class-blog/3903-teenage-marijuana-use-and-the-frontal-cortex

mensfitness.com/nutrition/what-to-eat/unkind-buds-why-pot-turns-you-slacker

Fucks up your body and lowers testosterone.
cheatsheet.com/health-fitness/horrible-side-effects-marijuana-people-never-talk.html/?a=viewall

You'll be next weeb

He's too stoned to remember.

"Confirming what many people have long suspected, a former top DEA representative has admitted that the agency knows marijuana is not dangerous, but continues to deny this in order to make money.

Belita Nelson told a group of doctors and nurses at the Marijuana for Medical Professionals Conference in Denver that the DEA’s philosophy was: “Marijuana is safe, we know it is safe. It’s our cash cow and we will never give up.”

What happened next is unsettling but not surprising: Upon realizing they had forgotten to ask her to sign a confidentiality agreement when she was hired, the agency tried to buy her silence.

“They called me in and said ‘name your price, $10,000 a month? $20,000? What do you want Belita?”

>celebrating giving your tax money to an organization that fines/jails people for a harmless plant

Welp, guess that explains why you all have to carpool to the polls from your trailer parks.

S

Stoners and Stoner Haters are falling for this old one again. You all are some dumb mother fuckers.

muh pot
muh clean ethnostate

what a gaggle of absolute faggots ITT

Holy fuck how retarded are you lmao

Cock pockets

most of you won't believe me because you don't the ability to think critically, but hopefully there are a few who will understand what I am saying and research it:
1. Marajuana is a brainwashing drug.
It SPECIFICALLY reduces bloodflow to the brain to make you care less and think less critically. What happens to you when you can't think critically and you don't care?
You are ether forced to care by your environment in which case you come up with a lazy solution (conformists afraid of their own movement (antifa etc)) or you fail (stoners).

Marajuana is basically synthetic anandamide. It induces a dream like state which in turn allows you to be easily hypnotized leading to the phenomenon where stoners only remember things when they are high, because that part of the brain (the part of the brain used for dreaming) is only active in the presence of an anadamide analogue or when dreaming.

Therefor if you study on pot, you can only take a test on pot because the memories are hidden, you become practically addicted to the substance which allows you to access those important memories or you will fail at everything.
So then this cycle creates a link to the mesolymbic pathway, because you start getting dopemine releases whenever you complete tasks on pot which because of the pavlovs dog effect inevitably leads to dopeamine releases just for being high.

It is more of an insidious infection than a drug.

So just like a dream, when you wake up (or come down) you stop being able to remember it and only remember again when you are high, giving rise to the "pot makes you understand things" meme.
It is metaphorically just the infection taking over the body and showing it things it already knows, but can't access, leading to the user thinking that the pot is magically making him understand things.

This coupled with the stupour in which people are experiencing things again for the first time (because that part of the brain isn't used to the real world) creates an

amazing euphoria which addicts weak minded people very easily.

Pot is literally a herbal jew.
It makes you stupid, it sells you things you already own, and tricks you into rewarding yourself for using it to access things that are rightfully yours in a roundabout way

that is entirely unnecessary.

Lol im gonna smoke if its legal or not

If you enjoy food with refined sugars, it has the same observed effect on the brain as cocaine, purge addicts indeed.
MAGA
Odd how I had bitch tit's and lost them since starting smoking, and almost have a 6pack.

Do you even know what you are saying

That looks like a slice of pair of dice

Wtf are you even talking about, faggot?
You have the understanding of weed that a high school kid does. Let me guess, you smoked for a few months or maybe even a year or so and think you get how things work from your limited experience.
I remember the same things when I'm high and when I'm sober. The things that I forget are random and rarely do I forget something that is relevant to whatever my task at hand may be. My memory since starting to smoke weed has remained the same as it was before I started up until I started changing my diet to promote better memory
The only negative with marijuana is the lethargy but that's manageable with the right nutrition.
>pot makes you understand things
That's the lazy stoner way of saying that it lets you take a fresh look at your problems. It doesn't make you do shit, it just offers a bit of help for those who can understand the opportunity.
I don't appreciate you starting your posts the way you did. It really undermines the gravity of the statement when it gets posted by fools.