Has anime ever made you cry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8zaGA3tq6Ro
youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8
youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-O9J21GyA
youtube.com/watch?v=kh2GbAeFCLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

crying is for fags

I cannot feel sorry for an idiot. It was a pity her sister died, but it was his fault because of his stupid pride. There is no tragedy, just idiocy.

All of them

It's not Setsuko's fault Seita was too young and naive to care for her. He was her older brother, she trusted everything he did but he didn't have any idea he was doing.

That's the point of the movie.

the point of the movie is to make My Neighbor Totoro not get shit for how glowingly it depicts Japanese life 13 years after WWII, not that they didn't recover quickly though

Takahata is god of making me cry.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=8zaGA3tq6Ro

yes but as i am deprived from any human interaction is am very prone to crying

I was so very close to crying when I was watching Kaiba with a friend of mine at the end of episode 3. I honestly just should have, it felt great to feel emotions for once.

holy fuck you guys are insensitive

setsuko dies, he fucking buries her coffin. THIS FUCKING MOVIE WAS BASED ON A REAL FUCKING STORY. Akiyuki Nosaka's life story is this movie

There's at least 1 moment every other volume in Gash Bell that makes me at least somewhat teary

I cried:
-reading little busters refrain vn

-when ace and whitebeard died in one piece

- also in gash bell when bari dies

+probably some other times

I'm the second post you're replying to, I was disagreeing with that user who dismissed the movie's tragedy just because Seito made poor choices.

It's a deliberate part of the tragedy. He's 14. Setsuko trusts him unconditionally and no matter of he's trying his hardest he makes a series of poor decisions which leads to malnutrition and death for them both.

It's not his fault. He was too young to handle the awful situation they were left in. And it cost them both their lives.

Aria a few times. Angel's Egg

Wait, the brother dies too? I don't remember that.... does that happen in an epilogue after the movie or something?

The movie begins with him succumbing to starvation in a train station then his spirit going outside and seeing Setsuko. Who was with the Fruit Drop can he put her ashes in.

Gurren Lagann's ending
Ano Hana's ending
Cowboy Bebop's ending (Single manly tear)
K-On! Season 2 ending (I am a little bitch)
Shigatsu ha Kimi no Uso: Several times once shit hits the fan.
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin - When best girl died.
NHK's Ending
Probably forgetting a few.

You also see their spirits following the two of them a few times throughout the movie.

The point of this was to leave no doubt from the beginning that there was no hope for them. You see them another couple times as a reminder.

You can tell it's their spirits because Seito is wearing his school uniform.

Forgot Boku Dake ga Inai Machi
First time Kano... dies

that movie OP made me teary eyed but not drops
when that random guy kicks the candy box holding his sisters ashes.
And Near the ending of the elfen lied .. had the theme music playing while reading
it just got to me.

Because of how bad it is, right?

I cried at this scene.

>Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

This.

Yes, but not this.
Fuck MC and his pride.
ANd fuck that aunt cunt

yes, when the action is so awesome I forget to blink

I'm not proud to admit it but spike's bang done in complete silence and suddenly Blue starting broke me

youtube.com/watch?v=03qBqP2I4p8

Y'oft.

I cry over everying. I was a mess catching up with Barakamon the other day.

Kiyoba obaasan ;_;

Among others ef - A Tale of Melodies did.
Though half of that was of pure frustration.

Kaiji S2 bog arc

I was a mess at the ending of Champloo. Nothing was fundamentally sad about it, but the bittersweet feeling of friends parting happily was too much for me.

Yes. OP anime. Toradora (Taiga chasing him down holding his scarf on Christmas). Disappearance of Haruhi Suumiya (end with Yuki and yuki and that fucking song).

Konosuba because it ended.

Clannad, clannad will always make you cry.

can't count the amount of times that show ruined me over the course of those 2 seasons

I know the MC got a lot of bad rep here but holy shit did he endure all that shit

youtube.com/watch?v=Lh-O9J21GyA

Shigatsu wa kimi no uso.

They warned me, and I had my suspicions about what would happen, but it still hit me hard.

I am not a little bitch.
Only all the time.

Angel's Egg
Whisper of the Heart
End of Eva
K-On!!
Shirobako
Space Dandy episode 21

Teared up watching Your Name yesterday.

almost

ALMOST

I cried

Yes

I just don't understand how people can cry over movies or live action / anime series or games or whatever. I mean I have gotten some sort of emotional response at times but crying? You all deserve to be bullied.

tokyo magnitude 8
;_;

I almost felt sad about this, then I remembered what they did to Pearl Harbor

Muh patriotism.

When I realised I was the tsundere all along.

End of Bebop made me sentimental but otherwise

Many times. Recently this ;_;

youtube.com/watch?v=kh2GbAeFCLo

>I'd bet everyone of you has a ghost
Kinda funny that the subplot of one season of the series is deeper and more emotional than the 200m$ Hollywood adaption

>Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso

oh jesus that one hurt.

You knew it was comming, her song soften you up and then you just can't keep the tears at bay.

Anohana

Takahata seriously is the master at fucking me up.

It's even sadder knowing Kawakami is fucking dead and I will never be able to hear her sweet voice again.