Hello gringo, wanna eat some tacos and worship Jesus? Here you can take my bible if you want

>Hello gringo, wanna eat some tacos and worship Jesus? Here you can take my bible if you want

What do you do?

> Bible
No thanks, I dont date the mentally disabled

I don't like Arabs

>If i go to church with you will you suck my dick in the pew? ive always wanted to get my dick sucked in a pew

Tip fedora and tell thot to begon. I don't want some whore who gets on her knees every night to "pray" to some sky daddy for his salvation. Christ fags pining over used over read whores not realizing gods already stuck his finger in her

Jajaja no soy gringo, asi nomas se ve por que tengo los ojos verde y la piel clara

this here, why would anyone want a christian woman? Religious belief is a sign of stupidity

Shoot her.

Yeah, as religious as niggers who wear a cross while selling crack and shooting a rival dealer.

"Christian" mongrels are only mongrels, but are not Christian.

>Hispanics are Christian
What is this meme? I live in Massachusetts and have never met a Christian Hispanic, only SJW/atheist types.

Give her a question mark kick to the fucking head then follow up with some hammer fists after she hit the ground

thats odd because minprities are the only ones still attending church.

But you would be in matching outfits with your fedoras :3

yes

I'll eat your taco and then you can anoint my messiah if you catch my drift

Their spawning points are mostly gas station towns along highways and little farming communities. If you go there they act Christian.

1. Mestizo cunts are fat pieces of shit by age 25
2. >implying indios actually practice Catholicism

>"Attending church makes you a good person!"

I believe that the left has one good quote they've come up with in the 40+ years I've been alive, which is as follows: "Going to Church makes you as much of a Christian as walking into a garage makes you a car."

You can't live at odds with your faith like a subhuman and expect redemption, so no thanks, I'd rather be around law-abiding white people who may not go to church but don't behead or shoot each other on a daily basis.

Actually the majority of Amefican catholics are hispanic. White people dont go to church

REPENT, DEGENERATES! The hour of judgement is at hand, you trolls!

>Asi no mas

Fucking Panchitos (mixed natives) all over the fucking place

¿que añon?

Why do you keep shilling for this bitch nigger?

Also >tacos

Fucking jamundi kill yourself

Begone thot

>tfw

Go away kid, you bother me.

Wtf that's not fair

have you fucked your cousin yet, pablo?

Latinas are hot af. I really wish there was more in Canada

I know

WASTED
A
S
T
E
D

It must suck for hot girls in hs when the pickings are all shit. Hot girls are pretty common but 6 foot and actually chad looking is really rare. There will be maybe 1 chad across all grades in hs.

Moved to a state with tons of hispanics. Turns out the girls are all mean and sassy just like the ones I met in high school back home were. They all seem to be looking for some thug boyfriend, whereas there are generally plenty of white, asian, and even black chicks who can appreciate (or, especially with black chicks, fetishize) a thoughtful white guy.

All ethnicities have caste tiers. You must be a poorfag that lives in Chicano valley.

Our spanish is the best, deal with it.

fuck off jeb

I'll eat your taco.. post tits you thot, you know the rules!

The whole state is poor, unfortunately, especially the hispanic population.

The more affluent ones are quick to point out "muh 100% Castilian ancestry, my family has been her since 1600, blah blah blah". Rather, any of them light skinned enough to get away with this will claim this. It's funny watching these people act out the hispanic version of the muh pure white genes meme.

Yes well your country is shit
Thats why your people come leech off the us hard workers

Because your prople are shit parasites
Just like kikes
But browner

You cant build anything
You can just steal

Dirty mexican rapists

Would eat tacos with qt3.14 spic

so is she actually a christian OP? i see you posting her alot

Like a leaf has any right to call a country shit. Fuck off, Chang.

>I don't want to worship your brother.

Only if you let me put it in your ass.

Can't you see she's wearing a cross necklace?

White males obsession with guns no doubt stem from their lack of adequacy in the penis dept. The smaller it is, the more guns they have!

Th... th... Thanks. My Bible was eaten at a recent potluck by accident. You know how Baptists are.

wearing a cross is literally a fashion thing in the shartlands. it has nothing to do with religion. is it the same over there?

post more. im gonna spank it to her.

>Crucifix
All Catholic schoolgirls take it in the ass who are you kidding?

Nope, you only weary it to show people you're Catholic, not like it matters as 95% of our population already is.

Not me tho, I'm atheist, my superior intellect won't allow me to worship abrahamic gods

why is this white girl larping as a spic?

>Not me tho, I'm atheist, my superior intellect won't allow me to worship abrahamic gods

orale

Fuck jesus worship some real andean shit.

>Not me tho, I'm atheist, my superior intellect won't allow me to worship abrahamic gods

Ah So girls won't kiss you, eh?

Her mother is very stubborn and racist, she won't allow anyone knock on her door unless you're 100% European

Hahaha you couldn't even get a spic like Jeb Bush's wife to touch your dick? Hahaha

kek masterful troll. what is her instagram or some shit?

who is this semon demon

>implying I wouldn't produce 10 kids with her

Emma_Lu

They obviously have Amerindian admixture themselves. Wtf. If she's Colombian or Venezuelan, she probably has Negroid blood surging through her veins as well.

Posting an actual White South American

Well, you look a little SJW-ish but we can fix that. Let's go to this wonderful little Tex-Mex place I know about with these incredible margaritas! Once you have a little bit of a buzz going I'll redpill you on the Jews and explain why your lipstick makes you look like a fucking jezebel. If you don't agree with me by the end of the night I'll smack the shit out of you just like your uncle Chuy used to do when you were 5 and he was 40 and sporting a chub. After that.. maybe we'll get a coffee sometime.

I'd legit eat her taco. She can keep the bible, unless that's some Catholic code for ass sex.

This one, I would eat tacos with.

with semen