The United States is going to follow in the footsteps of Germany, leading the way forward as usual...

The United States is going to follow in the footsteps of Germany, leading the way forward as usual, in banning hate speech.

When the Democrats take the White House and Congress, they'll put the law down on people who have racist, incorrect opinions.

Fuck free speech; when your words actually hurt people in real life, then its time to shut you up. Deal with it.

HAHAHAHA. Agreed. Bubba's gonna love handling all the racist white meat dropped into his cell! I would pay hundreds to see some sad little racist begging not to have a prison sausage stuffed down his throat.

Now THAT is how you make America great!

LOL good one

Hey is this a meme flag thread? Can I join in?

If you're proud to be an American you're a fucking sub-90 IQ moron in terms of intelligence. There is hardly anything good about this shitty nation.

Facts about America:

- Gini Coefficient (i.e. income inequality) has reached African-tier levels
- Over 20$ trillion dollars in debt
- Infrastructure is in poor and dilapidated shape and received a -D overall
- Health care system ranked 50 out of 55 nations assessed by Bloomberg
- Almost 35 nations have a longer life expectancy than America. Costa Rica has a higher life expectancy than America.
- Most Americans (52.1%) of the people in the United States live in areas with harmful levels of pollution
- Majority of cities in America are 3rd world shitholes infested with Negroes. Cities like Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, and New Orleans are some of the most dangerous cities in the world.
- Most Southern States are 3rd world shitholes infested with rednecks, white trash, and niggers
- America has 50 states yet most states in America are irrelevant shitty flyover backwater states
- Infant mortality rate on par with Botswana
- HIV more common in America than Somalia
- 35% of the population is obese
- General population is stupid as fuck
- Value of the dollar has decreased precipitously

America is a borderline 3rd world shithole. If you're seriously proud of being American then you should fucking kill yourself.

Check my superior Hitler quads! Sieg motherfucking Heil!

Proud American here ... You all can kiss my lilly white Christian ass. Dumb ass liberals.

>proud to be american
No
>proud to be white
Yes

It's a country of 330 million people, of course there are bad parts.

Move somewhere nice, get your ass to church and make a good life for yourself you ingrate.

gib facts about the real america. exclude spics and niggers.

This is now a mina thread

Congress flipping is debateable and the Supreme Court 9 - 0 just this fall said hate speech is free speech. Only some municipalities have even dared to try

Democrats would put in justices that actually care about people and the effects of racism.

Christianity is a dying fairy tale. Millenials are way more smarter than Boomers; they are adopting liberalism and atheism as proof of being smarter

Yes Urban America is a wash with inequality and poor social services, and poor people are fat. Negroes have high rates of aids. Wow how not a big deal. Also our infant mortality rate is only 6/1,000

Quads checked.

>America
>EU style hate speech laws
you wish faggot

sorry op, thread over

Hey, /leftypol/. Please try harder with your shilling.

Why does this sound unlikely to you?

>the effects of racism
take away affirmative action and we will talk tyrone

Trump will most likely appoint at least one more judge and conservatives already hold a majority of circuit courts. These people are on for life and openings are being closed fast. You have no clue what your talking about. Also the 3 liberals and 1 swing on the Supreme Court said hate speech is free speech. 2 were Jews and 2 were Non White.
Christians are over 75% of people over 30 and under 18. 18 - 30 are like 16% of the US.

Scotus already ruled hate speech is protected speech.

The CURRENT scotus. They'll change, and put decent people in it eventually. Most likely soon though

You can't force Americans to do anything speech related. Speech is protected by the first amendment. Citizen inquiry's can legally remove sitting politicians for treason at that point.

Hahaha! You would actually stop speaking your mind if free speech was illegal. I think it would be easier to take out our "leaders"

The current scotus is made up of legendary American figures and even the most liberal interpretation of the constitution will bring the same result.

That's why we need activists in the SCOTUS. To set things right and interfere with racism here

>activists
Is that code for faggot? Good luck
with that.

Ok maybe in like 100 years. Communism also probably won’t win. The only Americans who support communism are Non Whites between 18 - 30. Not enough. That’s only like 19% of Non Whites too. Blacks also hate homosexuals for example and so do white people over 30. Lol millennials are more likely to vote for an evangelicals than a Muslim, Athiest, or gay still.

We just had this thread user

>it's written on a piece of paper. that means the government has to uphold it!

kys t b h fampai

Your words just hurt me in real life, so shut up and deal with it.

Also, you aren't a real country

Free speech was meant for exactly those things. It doesn't exist to protect the people we want to hear. It exists to protect what we despise, because even opinions we disagree with deserve the same protection we would want. You clearly do not understand what free speech actually is.

Nice quads