I've been seeing these things all over my city now (Portland), so here's the plan

I've been seeing these things all over my city now (Portland), so here's the plan

> Find a mini-library
> Throw out all the SJW pro-fag books
> Put in redpilled books like Mein Kampf and Critique of Culture
> Watch as kids get redpilled and liberal parents have meltdowns

Do it.

There's some in the park by my neighborhood. Would be a neat idea.

How are you going to afford food this month if you spend all your need money on books?

Right fucking on. Don't forget to put the URL of Sup Forums to give them access to more redpills here (stuff that the books don't cover)

Sacrifices must be made for our people and the next generation

>throwing out books that challenge your world view
>putting in books that you agree with
>not just putting it in there and leaving the other books alone, giving the reader the insight to formulate a well-rounded opinion
absolute kike.

>implying this won't be seen as a white supremacist hate crime and give niggers and jews a chance to cry out in pain

They will get the leftist pointsnof view on TV, the movies, school, the internet, etc.

Don't put in Mein Kampf. It's way too obvious and the libfags would immediately catch on. We want to be subtle about it.

In theory I agree with you. However the left writes their literature to be deliberately subversive and misleading. It is actually damaging to allow kids to read that shit. And the newer generation is probably being fed even worse propaganda.

I'm way ahead of you.
I found one in Denver and started seeding it.

One piece of advice.

Don't go straight for the hard stuff. Try something a little more subtle. Like "The Bell Curve" or similar works.

>Mein Kampf
At least TRY to be subtle. Go with something less known to normies like Evola or something.

>> Throw out all the SJW pro-fag books

Nah.

> Put in redpilled books

Yes.

> like Mein Kampf

No. Nobody will read it or take it seriously and it's not even a great book to begin with. Work far more insidiously. You're in a liberal area you dumb cunt, destroying their books and putting in Mein Kampf isn't helping at all, you're giving them exactly what they want.

Don't go so hard core. We need to put in subtle books with alt right themes.

If you want I could help. I live in town.

>muh moral high ground
>muh horseshoe theory
You're literally a cuck that would let someone kill you so you could keep the moral high ground

>Take out all the SJW books
>put in the Bible

Do it.

These things have been around FOREVER dude, I live in Los Angeles by the way. Didn't know they were in Portland though, guess it's a west coast thing then.

Add in things like Roosh's BANG and Aaron Clarey's Black Man's guide out of poverty

I agree with being more subtle but Evola might be a little too esoteric for normies.

>throwing out tom clancy

dumb ass bitch

>kids will read Mein Kampf and Critique of Culture
Are you sure there isn't anything denser and less engaging you could entice them with? Perhaps Newt Gingrich works from 1992? Or a biography of Roger Ailes?

Put in turner diaries

I’ve done this before I put in
If you give a mouse a cookie
And I crossed out mouse and put blackman

Don't throw out the other books, you retard. Just add yours.

Don't forget to include Dangerous by Milo Yiannopoulos

I shit posted about this in a previous thread but we need to redpill the homeless with mein kampf asap

>Don't throw out the other books

What are you, some type of faggot heathen?

I would kill you before that happened

They're all over Seattle too.

My wife put mainstream conservative books in one once as a joke and thinks that someone likely just threw them away.

Just write 1488 inside of the books and then return them.

Like it

If you want people to actually read what you put in you can't draw attention to the fact that you are subverting the whole thing. Lrn to people

Just do it slowly. Culture of critique, yes. Mein Kampf, no.

Put in
The Bible

Yes we will gas the kikes slowly.

You, sir, are a genius. A beautiful plan.

>little free library
They're all free if you return the books on time.

Those never have anything good and no way in hell am I giving away my copy of Culture of Critique

I've been doing that nigga

There are plenty of this in my city

Yeah if you do that it'll make the news and people will donate huge amounts of money to the people who organize these to run bookmobile programs instead.

Don't be obvious. Mein Kampf is a shit idea, no one will read it after seeing it. You need more subtle, lesser known red pilled books.

I been meaning to offload all my field manuals into them.

nice can we have these instead of $200/yr of my property taxes going to libraries?

Don't be obvious, just put in Critique of Culture, and cool red pilled books like Dune or Winston Churchill's History. "borrow" the SWJ books one at a time but never return them.

Churchill was anti Jew, and his own history debunks numerous war propaganda lies told in the US.

Otherwise, leave in books about genetics or intelligence testing. Then there's a variety of books.

All you have to do is speak truth. Our enemy hates objective reality and attempts to censor it.

Mein Kempf is too obvious, don’t do that or you’ll immediately turn most people away. We’re talking Portland here. Needs to be more subtle.

>> Throw out all the SJW pro-fag books
Throwing out all off them, as stated several times already would be bad, but there's no reason you can't indefinitely borrow the worst offenders.
What does Sup Forums think about adding notes to the SJW texts to promote critical thinking and discussion of the claims within. Not only would it target redpills to leftists, but it'd defeat the leftist books and provide references to better books/literatures. Perhaps do it to your own copies of the books picked up at flea markets etc., to avoid outrage at damaging someone else's books.
Include an invitation to a redpilled book club, or even just a discord or some shit, on the inner cover of your books, for people to get further info if they'd like. Perhaps inclue a suggested reading list, but don't include your books (that'd be a shopping list for the leftists to know what books to throw away from the libraries).

Don't throw out the SJW literature or they will accuse you of Nazi 'Book Burning' and being "Anti Free Speech" as they are desperate to accuse others of which they are guilty. Just give them the choice, supply your own books. Maybe even set up your own 'library' but have it nowhere near your house.

No, these little cucksheds will result in most good history and science being thrown out by jobless SJWs. Also, we need Public computers, just think about it.

Redpill me on critique of culture. Worth the read for future rhetoric?

Good redpill book for children
If you give people gibs they will ruin your life

Churchill wasn't anti-Jew, he just wrote about them in a more honest way than is allowed today.

Just do it slowly so they don't do it, but do it. Always erode your enemy.

No you stupid fucks, you should leave the goddamn sjw books but put the red pilled ones inside the stupid thing.

Otherwise you are going to give wings to their stupid argument that they are being persecuted and attacked,

Swap the cover sleeves out for more liberal books for the lulz, or even just obscuring the spine might help.

If you give a nog a nickel

Put poopoo on liberal book pages
So when people open them
They will get the poopies on their hands and always link poop with liberal books

ahhhh a fine choice. Love the material.

>things that would never work in a non white area

He said they acted different and looked different and looked out for their own and always traded to their advantage, to never trust them, they were aloof to society. That's close enough and certainly normie friendly.

I already put in the Redneck Manifesto & some old SubGenius shit I had. Next trip I’m dropping some anti-Commie & anti-SJW stuff.

>What does Sup Forums think about adding notes to the SJW texts to promote critical thinking and discussion of the claims within.
I like this. Fill the margins of the books with your redpills. That'll learn em.

>print out every single anti-white article/study
>print a page that says "do you see whats happening?"
>staple it all together
This is what you need to do. I swear to god anyone who isnt full on liberal has no idea how much anti-white propaganda is out there. Lets SHOW them all at once how much there is.

How can you be this poor?

>Put in redpilled books like Mein Kampf
I said this the last time you made this thread. You need to be subtle. Throwing well-known works that normalfags already think is evil will just be a waste of time.
>implying this thread isnt bait since you made this exact thread a week ago and didnt actually do anything

Put this in
Very good book

In order to red pill the stupid masses, you must be subtle, little true here, little true there.
Throwing the sjw books will only reinforce the shitty line that right wingers are book burning bigots and etc.
Put the red pilled books inside the library, leave the sjws ones alone. This is where it gets interesting, if the sjws are the ones throwing away the red pilled books we can reverse the roles and accuse the leftards for being intolerant asswipes.

That's why is better in a rightwing march to be punched rather to punch. (But take any evidence of this)
Don't you remember the words of Jesus? turn the other cheek?

Brilliant, let's do this. Abandon OPs idea and let's just do the poop thing. Anyway, I'm going to go to bed, anyone else sleepy? i'm awfully sleepy sleepz

Take out the books and put in good dvds and documentary dvds

Brilliant, let's do this. Abandon OPs idea and let's just do the poop thing. Anyway, I'm going to go to bed, anyone else sleepy? i'm awfully sleepy sleep

Is this Churchills history of the English speaking people, or another one?

You can't do obvious shit like Mein Kampf jesus christ. Do some stuff that doesn't LOOK threatening like beyond good and evil or the truth behind communism.

>red pilled
>Mein Kampf

Put in real redpilled books like Plutarch's Lives, 1984, Fahrenheit 451, Animal Farm etc.

Don't throw out other books, in fact put it the most ridiculous libshit books you can find about tranny babies and pets choosing their own gender etc. just to emphasis how ridiculous it is.

Calm down son the button works.

This and only this

Its not a bad concept even though OP has trash tier taste in literature.

While not inherently a bad idea, the amount of time and effort to do it well would probably be too much.

>children are going to read mein kampf and CoC

How dumb can you possibly fucking be?

If you must do this, put in these books:

>Starship Troopers
>East of Eden
>Fight Club
>The Forever War
>Brave New World
>1984

We have them in Canada too. Last one I checked had dog shit in it.

>guess it's a west coast thing then.

They are in PA too

>Watch as kids get redpilled and liberal parents have meltdowns

Or watch the uproar and pearl-clutching and then these will be taken down or like guarded by some parents group because muh children are made of glass and can’t tolerate anything besides Babby’s First Abortion pop-up book. All you’ll do is create a news story for two days and have SJWs on full media alert.

Save the books and give them to people you believe at least have a chance of taking them seriously.

Books to put in:

Mein Kampf

Bible (King James Version)

The Bell Curve

The Art of War

Starting Strength

Hitler's War

Animal Farm

Starship Troopers

The Destruction of Dresden

James and the Duck: Tales of the Rhodesian
Bush War (1964 - 1980)

Trump: The Art of the Deal

Did six million really die ?

Race Economics: How Much Can Be Blamed on Discrimination?

The Culture of Critique: An Evolutionary Analysis of Jewish Involvement in Twentieth-Century Intellectual and Political Movements

>a thing that can only exist where the population is 98%+ white

niggers would steal the books and break that thing in 100 pieces, while laughing about "crazy-ass-crackas' on social media.

saw one of these in harlem
door destroyed and no books inside

it's no use

pol is infested with 14 year old redd*tors who want to impress themselves with their "edgyness"

anyone who is seriously committed to change left here long ago

You know almost all of those were written by left-wing authors, right?

You’re retarded, this will backfire because it’s way too aggressive to throw out all the other books.

Like you've got anything better to do, faggot. Besides, you dont have to go full autist, just grab a book or two whenever you drop yours off and hit a few of the chapter intros.

Agreed, but perhaps put a suggested reading list towards the last pages. Not on the inside cover, since you might scare someone off from reading the book in the first place, but in the margins of the last chapter, since if they got that far through Brave New World, they might actually read CoC.

Seems like a fair compromise.

Where do you recommend?

These things are all over Tacoma. Already on it.

My mom put of these up, but it's mostly full of Children's books. (Live next door to our church/Catholic grade school)

Put redpilled flyers in there

They had one of these in the almost ghetto by the school on my block. I was just about to start donating some decent literature of all varieties and it was removed presumably from lack of use. Few read anymore and that's part of the problem.

Hit them with a dose of that truth!