GOD SPEED CALI ANONS. WELL THE CONSERVATIVE ONES! IT IS TIME

GOD SPEED CALI ANONS. WELL THE CONSERVATIVE ONES! IT IS TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GzKUJSYmCfM
youtube.com/watch?v=ruSfTxA1dVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fear mongering. You can't predict quakes.

>Small quakes often precede large ones
>Especially along major fault lines
>Currently quakes occuring along major fault line
No telling what happens next.

yeah and fuck you that little quake last night made me shake in my fucking boots.

Hayward fault is the one that's way overdue.

Something is brewing because there was a swarm of 15 earthquakes at Mount St Helens yesterday

Fuck Commiefornia. I hope the big one decimates the entire state and that the ensuing fires finish it off.

All we're seeing is the build up to the San Juan de fuca big one. It'll be a 9. In the next few months. Tsunamis will decimate pacific northwest. Press F for Seattle fags.

Screencap this.

>checked

West In Peace

Juan de Fuca is g'wan to fucka up Cali

>express
So it’s nothing

they always cock tease this bullshit.

i want overcast windswept disaster with fire and zombies and ash storms and people panicking and evacuating so i can go into their houses and steal their pantsu

God I hope it happens. I hope God finally let's us all know what he thinks of bug chasers and soyboys.

It will happen. 2018 is the year. The trump curse is potent.

It never said the big one is on the way. It says people are worried that the big one MIGHT be on the way.

I for one welcome our earthquake overlord

And the sky is blue, welcome to california

>Press F for Seattle fags.
My only regret is that I have but one S key on my keyboard for the Left Coast. I await with bated breath the implosion of Gomorrah

where have i heard this story before

When I was a kid in Arkansas, they said whatever fault line we were on was due for some massive earthquake. Wonder what that shit would be like?

finally these fuck's are going to go down a majority of the libtards come from this state i hope they all die

Probably the New Madrid faultline.
If that thing went like it did in 1811-1812 ago it would have hundreds of thousands to millions dead.

Let it be a 9.5 kek, please let it be a 9.5!

its due for a whopper 7.8 or more

how much of California is actually ready for such a thing?

>californian pussies wets himself over a little shake
every time

we North Carolinians are made out of sterner stuff

Checked.
God's judgement is on the way.

It's an emerging science you dumb shit
youtube.com/watch?v=GzKUJSYmCfM

imagine a huge earthquake just envelops all of beverly hills, hollywood, and all the rich neighborhoods. the world would improve ten fold over night

Thank you! Downloaded for the collection...

You know, all those little quakes dissipate the energy along the fault line which reduces the likelihood of a major quake...

Good. I'm ready to die

>You know, all those little quakes dissipate the energy along the fault line

yeah but it can also mean something is about to blow you need to be a seismologist to know the difference.

(((emerging science)))
Listen to yourself ffs

Does it anger you that this man can predict earthquakes while you know nothing until the Big One hits you?
youtube.com/watch?v=ruSfTxA1dVQ

As long as it happens after I move to AZ in a month good riddance I'll be laughing my ass off at the smoke in the mirrors

Imagine a world without Kardashians. . .

Will the Fraser Valley of BC be okay?

how long till cali liberals blame earthquakes on trump/global warming?

Do you need to ask?

how big of a nuke do we need to tsunami the whole west coast and/or break cali off into the pacific?

Why don't you tell us, memeflag?

All of Hollywood is killed by a enormous fissure that opens up.

I just came buckets. Holy shit.

And they often don’t. There’s no correlation between earthquake swarms like this and larger quakes. It might even delay a bigger quake by relieving pressure along the fault lines.

>>Small quakes often precede large ones

That seems counter-intuitive. Earthquakes are a result of pressure releasing from tectonic plates pushing against each other, so small quakes should ease that pressure before it can build up into a big quake.

Compare the Northridge Quake to the Kobe quake and we did a lot better. Our building codes are stricter now as well. >Inb4 the Kobe quake was larger. Kobe itself experience less shaking and a much much lower ground acceleration

THE GREAT DAY IS AT HAND!

>a series of quakes releases the energy in the fault
>this somehow makes a higher energy quake more likely

california could have stopped the fires with controlled burn lines but they didnt want to burn any trees down because "oh no the trees" and then how many people died? how many trees burned?

californiacation is a mental illness

Those digits... WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!

CALIFORNIA BTFO

California only seems to double down on the degeneracy, and God is pissed.

Checked. Confirmed. We welcome tsunami chan.

You need to go back

I'm scared anons
fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

No we're fuck. Richmond, Delta, lower parts of Vancouver and Tri-Cites gone. Mission flooded. Chilliwack and Yarrow turn back into a lake in minutes. Every building built before the 90's will most likely collapse, for sure everything in Yale Town and Gas town. Too top it off Coquitlam dam will fail as they removed a mountain to build it causing a massive sunammi and the Pattullo Bridge and Massey Tunnel will both fail. Thats just the basics.

Califag here

i'm concerned that the big one is coming. wish us well, anons

We do controlled burns all the time, most of the areas that burn are brush, not trees. This is a massive state with lots of open land. You would need to army out there doing those burns. And Canada telling anyone how to fight fires is hilarious. Go suck some South African “fire fighter” cock.

Even if it happens, it won’t destroy any more than the recent firestorm. Face it only two happening wipe California off the face of the earth:

Nukes or a meteor.

not this again. yes we all saw that eighties movie. and that is just what it was a movie.
this. suspect yes. predict. no

california pays the majority of the country's taxes retard. without us youd actually be a 3rd world communist state

That shit happens over here too. Its infuriating because the lefties are all inner-city uni kids who bitch about controlled burns don't live anywhere near the places where bush fires happen...and cost people their lives and homes.

no you've got arsons running around starting shit because your entire state is wallowing in degeneracy so thick it threatens to out do sodom and gomorra. i'm not going to pretend canada doesnt have its sjw infestation problems, but at least we're not california. even sweden can say that at least they're not california. just leave now, before la gets struck down like sodom

>t. 3rd world commiefornian

Hope your building has rollers above the foundation, user. Good luck to you and yours.

without california maybe the us wouldn't need a fuckload of taxes to fund a bloated big government system the founding fathers never wanted. without new york and commifornia i think the rest of america would be doing pretty well not being dragged down by big city leftist retards

>anal fissure

>without tax dollars america would be better!

lol youre still in highschool arent you

Welcome to another issue of "Things no one ever said or implied"!

i said and implied youre still in higschool. welcome to "the big city lefty commies are gonna ruin muh jobs" lol this board is pathetic

I subscribe to a far superior periodical

>Texas Floods
>Snowstorms in Nevada
>Hurricanes destroying Florida
>New York has terrorists
>California catches on fire
>California is about to face a mega earthquake

I've never been happier to be in New Jersey

>WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!
Made a 1 in 10 post that means nothing. Watch me NOT get repeat digits because this concept is stupid

Wait till the la palma volcano blows. It was just a prophesy, but now it's started to swarm (see oct UK news). The slope is cracked and the subsequent tsunami will wipe out the east coast and the uk. Kiss your ass goodbye.

youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

Same, NY metro area?

is it possible to update bitcoin with new technology without forking or replacing it? honest question

i figure a lot of the bitcoin fud is just from competing coins that market btc as shittier then it is so they can claim to be better

Just update your bitcoins with the latest firmware

Mother Gaia clean the land of spics and faggots.

>be me inna foster city
>Wife wakes me up frantic there's an earthquake
>Finally.bitmap
>Wake up in the dark, cats wake up too
>Bed and everything is gently swaying and swirling
>Feels like a light version of drunk spins
>Feels_good_man.bitmap
>Go back to sleep to sound of wife asking what do we do

should i delete system32 first and install gentoo?

Yes. Also remember to make sure you've changed the light bulb in your power supply recently.

obviously

How fucked is Hawaii if this goes down?
Visiting there in a month.

bring a life jacket in case you have to swim back

True Australians are birthed at the beach. I'll be fine with the swim.

You can if I get digits

Last quake was centered directly on Berkley.

The land of Berkley, CA requires a pint of blood be drawn once a year in the name of political debate. Where is the new battle of Berkley?

The land will take the blood if it is not supplied.

Kek demands the big one

SHIT

ruh roh

checkem

Checked

Oh no no no no no

We couldn't meme the damn to break but we will meme the big quake

are they ded yet?

It's only a matter of time.

North Korea keeps hacking our HAARP beams :(
>t. NYer sitting behind at least 2ft of snow

Just shit bricks, last night had a dream about the San Andreas fault earthquake and another fault line (forgot the name). Pretty cool to watch in the dream though, enjoy the view Cali anons.

Please do the rest of the country a favor and leave the union immediately. We'd all appreciate it.