Studies have found that people involved in hate communities like this are more likely to respond to treatment when it's...

Studies have found that people involved in hate communities like this are more likely to respond to treatment when it's presented in a format that they are familiar with and which relates to their interests. So, I've created this image in an attempt to reach out to anyone here who may be rethinking their hateful ways and looking for a way out.

Please reach out in this thread if you are looking to find a way out of the cycle of hatred in which you are currently caught. No matter how bleak it may seem right now, there is always a way out.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-5uFS0VW_c
flic.kr/p/DhZvzx
twitter.com/AnonBabble

true, thats why we love ebola

I'll right Op, I'll give you a shot.
All you have to do is prove it, all of those things in your image are simply wrong.

>All races are equal
Define equal.
>Men an women are equal
Define equal.
>Judge people based on their bodies or appearance is wrong
This is a basic fact of biology. It is not a conscious choice
>Gender is more complicated than just male or female
Not really.

Every one of these boils down to "I don't understand basic statistics". The existence of an extreme does not disprove the existence of the mean.

Sorry kid I only watch real MAN'S anime

Seem like reasonable points of distinction to me. To be ignorant to differential factors is to deny the nature of the individual. To elevate "identity" to be supreme over biology is intellectually regressive.

Actually I have a very strict rule about the anime that I watch. I don't watch anime with guys in it, or if there are guys in it they have to be limited to a very limited role. Good examples of this are Yuyushiki, Kill Me Baby, and Gabriel Dropout.

But isn't there a board that's meant for this kind of stuff?

Fuck you, I like to hate

Oh I get you Op, I don't watch anime with black people in it myself. We all have our likes and dislikes I guess.

>observation of cultural and scientific facts is hate
Fuck off queer.

Let's try this new approach.
Testing... testing...

youtube.com/watch?v=p-5uFS0VW_c

>Studies

Okay post them

The truth is only offensive in a society of lies

I hate all this hate towards things that are hateful!!!1! Stop hating on my hate!!!1!1!

>Judging people based on their bodies or appearance is wrong.

I'm just gonna take this one. No, it isn't, if I see some 300lb land-whale I can make 2 judgements, not only is this person guilty of squandering the greatest gift they will ever be given and as such no one I would wish to engage with on any level, ever. Secondly, as someone who lives in a country with publicly funded healthcare I have to consider these people to be unreasonably selfish for using resources that could be destined for people not suffering from some self induced morbidity.

Fake and gay.

this is now an Ebola chan thread

Holy fucking shit the left really cant meme.

You faggots need to step up your game

>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL
>SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

ITT nigger kike

How dare you use mugi!

>dubdubs
Altars it is then

This message meme was approved.

YOU are very good nurse~, carry on#

You know OP, I absolutely agree with you. My belief in equality and Dr King's dream is why I'm opposed to race and gender based afirmative actions, and inclusivitity programs that are nothing but institutionalized bigotry.

Will you stand with me in my effort to dismantle all afirmative action programs?

Good luck ebola-chan
Thank you ebola-chan

Ebola-chan is unironicly my waifu

>believing le MUH EQUALITY meme despite evidence that disputes this all around you every day you're alive

Hate is fine, OP. Blacks hate whites, Mexicans hate Blacks, Asians hate themselves, Indians hate toilets, Canadians hate logic, and whites get to hate everyone, it's the way nature intended

Can't fucking spell either.
>Racism is wong
How's that not racist towards Chinese people?

This is my last one

i..its working user! The globalist brainwashing waves cant reach me now!

>occupydemocrat
Fucking kek

Just found some more

An user of taste! Male characters almost always make a show worse and should barely exist if they do at all.
>K-On
>Non Non Biyori
>Girls und Panzer
>etc.
There are a few exceptions to the rule, but it is a good rule of thumb.

This is literally me

Last altar for realsies

Good god I want to spolier/fug/spoiler ebola-chan

>All races are equal
>Men an women are equal
Not biologically equal, but they should have equal opportunities and equal treatment by the law
>Judge people based on their bodies or appearance is wrong
This is a basic fact of biology, not a conscious choice
This is flat-out wrong

I couldn't help but fix this, think of it as a mini-redpill

>Racism is won
you got me

Obvious troll is fucking obvious.

Or they just might be a dick sucking, faggot who wears their mothers clothes.

My colleagues have advised me to avoid debating these issues in this environment. If you really want to have a serious discussion about these topics, please let me know and I'll arrange an appointment.

This thread is retarded. OP is a faggot.

Funny, but the only genuine conversations on politics lately in any kind of digital medium are found here. You progressives are hollow and fake. It would be immoral and cowardly to join with you fucks.

GOOD LUCK EBOLA-CHAN!
THANK YOU EBOLA-CHAN!

>(((Studies)))

>3 3s
Oh my

There are several political and social problems that are repulsive, so it is reasonable to hate them, it shows that you care.

Understood

someone has to save you eventually from your miserable, hate-filled lives :)

This thread it's enterteining but pointless.

sup mugi

>3 factors of 3
I'm sure it counts

Nice Satan trips

I would like to arrange an appointment please.

Shut up nigger.

This nurse is the only appointment you need baka

Fixed
Really OP, this was like 10 seconds in MS Paint

I Love Anime Girls!

Traffic lights are more complicated than green, yellow, and red.

We clearly need 52 different traffic light colors so everyone is represented

If you disagree, you're a HORRIBLE TRAFFIC BIGOT

too late fucktard

don't politicise the azumangas

>Pic related: flic.kr/p/DhZvzx

>racism is wong
pic related
>Woman and men are equal
Wrong, take a biology class and read some books
>Judging people based on their bodies or appearance is wrong.
Nope, it's the right thing to do. Statistically blacks and other non-whites commit more crime and therefore around them never relax.
Also if I see a landwhale I won't treat them with respect.
Nope, XX or XY. There are only females and males, anything that you think you are or have an attraction too which isn't t the opposite sex is degenerate and a mental illness.

wtf i am gay now

The more complicated thugs were made into road signs, which I keep having to identify