Chapter is out on MS.
readms.net/r/tokyo_ghoulre/120/4167/1

Other urls found in this thread:

mangastream.com/read/tokyo_ghoulre/120/end
exhentai.org/g/1032783/01ec407f1a/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shit chapter, Ishida a hack.

I hate Tokyo Ghoul

You know what fuck all of you, I liked this one.
Akira stopped being a cunt to everyone finally and the parent dialogue is actually pretty touching.
And now we can at least move on from Akirashit.

What did Ishida mean by this?

Shit and bored chapter.

Fuck you

mangastream.com/read/tokyo_ghoulre/120/end
Pure Cancer.

>the "i want Kaneki's D but can't get it" face

DROPPED

Touka is literally the only thing keeping this shitty manga afloat

This chapter was fucking bad even for tg standards. Thank god its over.

i don't get why you hate this chapter. at least it wasn't edgy

What a shit chapter

I like how their talk didn't actually get resolved and they just become best friends. Ishida even makes a point about the ghoul children killing humans for food but then it just gets dropped off.

I.. I didn't follow the logic anons, can someone help my birdbrain. I reject my father's ideal because I want to be with him?

at this point it's like a neverending fever dream

oh shit. Touka a twisted cunt confirmed.

It's too deep for your bird brain to understand.

This is gotta be the stupidiest chapter in the world.

Good chapter. See you next week cucks.

the best part was that touka wasn't even convince akira, what truly convinced her away from her life long ideals were the power of hugs.

>cucks
Back to Sup Forums you go.

I've been defending this series for a very long time but this chapter almost made me puke.

>what truly convinced her away from her life long ideals were the power of hugs.
But Touka pushed her into the hug.

Stay mad.

They both see their dads in Kaneki and want to fuck him?

seriously, ishida literally drew kaneki with black hair this chapter and called it arata

That they are both fucked up deep down. Watch your back around these whores Keneki...

Ishida also had Touka talk about Kaneki.

>i'm getting kinda hungry
Really Ishida?

You hate Hide? What a faggot.

good job user.

tumblrfags notice all the dumb fucking parallels but nothing as important as this?

kaneki's life is in danger with these two sluts.

what do u mean? maybe it was 2deep4me

You're retarded.
Just like Kureo Arata killed for revenge.
By doing so they practically abandoned their children as they themselves were eventually killed in return.
Akira and Touka became orphans because their fathers couldn't choose them but chose revenge.
They were both unable to express their feelings to their fathers. They wanted them to stop.

Both project their father onto Kanek but for different reasons.

Mutsuki for being insane due to he abuse and Touka cause she actually loved her father and wants to be with him despite thinking he is stupid and a failure.

Why are Akira and Touka drawn in this unbearably sweet Moe way now?

wow ur very intelligent, could u possibly be chibi?

I'm okay with this chapter but it's kinda boring centering around Akira.

you never read bleach, did you?

watchu been up to banjou?

exhentai.org/g/1032783/01ec407f1a/

>Touka cause she actually loved her father and wants to be with him
What's with the maniacal smile then?

> They wanted them to stop.
I'm pretty sure akira enjoyed killing ghouls. Who says she wants her daddy to stop?

This chapter was too deep for me. chibi help

>kid hugs Mado
>I'm kinda getting hungry

kek

Cause she thinks her father is an idiotic failure but still wants to be with him nonetheless.

Video in 5

Are we going to ignore the fact that the reason why Mado even died in the first place was because Touka tried to bait him which backfired? Is she pretending she's not a murderer?

everything gets forgiven with a nice conversation and huggies, user

>Touka says Hinami never held a grudge, she's a pure innocent ghoul girl
>we saw Hinami had been holding a grudge since Auction arc and in recent chapters but Touka can't be wrong so let's forget about it
>Hinami is still uncomfortable about Akira's situation and just wants to play with some ghoul kids
>Akira doesn't buy any Touka's bullshit
>Touka needs to force Hinami to hug Akira so that Ishida's nice wisewoman can magically put an end to muh circle of hatred
>Touka takes all the credit afterall
Am I reading this wrong or Ishida is trying to shove Touka down our throats? I hope not

dont forget the chicken tendies

You fucking retard Kureo was a great father. He was the one who raised Akira and took care of her in the absence of her mother.

user the only one baiting right now is you

Except you're wrong.

>tumblr
kys you piece of trash

I've often heard rumours that Arata is the final antagonist of the manga, and I find this more and more likely.

"I'm so fucked up..."

not him but You realize most of the translated spoilers comes from makyun/tumblr right?

holy shit you're a faggot

You realize you're trying to call her a murderer when Mado was part of an organization which executes ghouls without trial or evidence of them having killed anyone right? There isn't any such thing as murder in warfare.

Touka breasts are a little too big.

>you have to kill your ex-girlfriend's father because she asked you to put him out of his misery

wew

> Does Kaneki's rubbing hand to chin Tell (Cearly doesn't wanna do this and is putting up an act)

> has to be forced to hug the girl who used her parents as quinque ever since the auction arc

the tears from these anti-toukafags are delicious.

our queen does it again.

Her breasts are perfect

>Hinami actually does hold a grudge

DEEP

yeah but akira was stuck in her lifelong delusions and all that solved it was muh hugs

Him Sharkboy and the all dead characters will come back as the final boss - The Tokyo Ghoul. A giant stitched together abomination, Hide is its master.

This chapter was better than the last 50+ chapters. Wish the three didnt come together in such a stupid way though, like akira protecting seidou so they kidnap her to save her and shit. With slight changed this could have easily been a Part 1 chapter.

She's the main girl m8.

What? Kureo was never obsessed with revenge when he was around Akira. He didn't die because he was swept up by revenge but because a maniac ghoul by the name of rabbit was on a rampage killing innocent investigators that were just doing there job. Someone had to stop her and Kureo knew the best way to drag her out was by using Hinami as a bait.

If Touka had shut her trap and stopped killong investigators on others behalf when nobody asked her to then Akira's father would still be alive.

and kanou who gets cornered and rips off his jacket and reveals he implanted arima cells into himself and has an arima face on his chest and he has the physical capabilities of arima.

I don't read any of those translations since most of them aren't even accurate. Especially when it involves Mutsuki.

but it was just arima gas the entire time

WTF Ishida?

Mado had no option unlike Touka you idiot

>W-when the translations are posted in the thread i look away really fast before reading them because tumblr boogyman

So Whens Akira going to meet and forgive Eto for killing and probably eating her mother.

Eto'o is dead man

That was Ishida saying, "Oh? You thought this chapter was strictly mature character development?LOL, guess the fuck again you scrubs."

Eto had a hard life.

Which is irrelevant because you're advocating "let guy who will eventually try to kill you run free or kill him now" you retard. Tokyo Ghoul doesn't function on autistic AnCap style NAP rules.

idu why everyone is freaking out over that? chibi help

Ishida clearly has no interest in continuing with the "Akira is driven by hate to hunt ghouls forever" plotline.

Oh, so Toukafags have become Furuta-tier shitposters.

Nice to know.

I agree but I can see Ishida pulling bullshit where Akira is now fine with touka (her father's murder) but still will hate Eto ( her mom's murder)

>They were both unable to express their feelings to their fathers
>They wanted them to stop
What? Did you even read the chapter? Fucking Akira even stated she's never thought his father and her were mistaken about ghouls. She felt proud of Mado Sr; just like Amon.
This is more like Touka is just projecting her shit as always

How is this chibireviews shill not range banned? It isnt even a meme, its plain shilling.

Haha.

Dont cry when Touka kisses Kaneki.

Touka being the forced mediator and wise mother figure who gets everyone to make up even though she's an emotionally stunted kid who can't even tell someone she loves them without spilling the spaghetti and hitting them instead on the left.

Furuta the faggot who is lolsorandumb xdd super peace suicidal but it's okay because he's gonna fuck up the world first because he's a clown but he's also not because he outwitted the clowns so actually it's he who has the last laugh lmao party on the right.

And I'm stuck on the middle developing tumors from this cancerous manga.

I was joking, user. The conflict (if it does happen) will be explained away by painting Eto has a victim.

How's that different from any other ghoul? They're all scum who get excused by "But actually this ghoul was a victim so feel bad. #GhoulLivesMatter."

Rize
>a plot device
>electra complex
>no real development
>tied to that edgy, annoying "xd xd im a joker i wanna kill myself" faggot Furuta
>used goods
She's literally worse than Touka.
>But muh big ghoul titties
If I wanted to see tits, I'd watch hentai.

Touka is only in this role cause she replaced Kuzen as Manger and being Manger grants You wise sage like knowledge and random SSS level kagune bullshit

are you upset that touka has become literally /the/ girl of this manga?

sorry, you and the rest of the etofags on suicide watch can scurry off now.

>defending tumblr
Fuck off newfag

He's lost it

>etofags
my favorite meme, use it well to deflect the fact that you're a furutafag in disguise. Anyway, Touka is shit.

Okay?

This. Has anything even happened that's at least slightly important in relation to the first series?