All You Need is Kill

Damn Sup Forums you were right, this movie was good as hell. Absolutely fantastic time watching, I almost like it more than the novel, I can't believe how good it was.
Novel Rita was better than movie Rita, though I guess comparing the two stories like that doesn't really work.

Any ideas what the sequel will be about?

Other urls found in this thread:

io9.gizmodo.com/5747305/how-much-money-does-a-movie-need-to-make-to-be-profitable
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Any ideas what the sequel will be about?
The day after tomorrow?

They're making a sequel?

>Sequel

I wouldn't get your hopes up, Edge of Tomorrow bombed, it did half of its budget domestically. It didn't break even until the overseas release, and the profit margin was relatively small.

No.
I don't understand why so many f/a/gs suck this movie's cock, but it was shit. The manga is better.
This film was trash.

>3d
>anime

Go back to Sup Forums

>The manga is better
>manga

Yeah, it's confirmed to be getting a sequel. I feel like it might be about Rita's time when she was looping.
Also it made 370 mil overall from a 178 mil budget, getting back more than double your money doesn't seem like a bad profit margin at all.

>>>Sup Forumsrules/4

where can I watch western movies without virus ?

don't engage, just ignore

Edge of Tomorrow was basically as good as an adaptation can be.

mods didnt knew what is live action thou

Yeah, there's a manga. I haven't read the LN so I can't comment on it, but I'd bet my left testicle its also better than Edge of Garbage.
That sucks. Hopefully it won't be as bad as the first. Rita's story seemed interesting. Hope they don't ruin it.

It shouldn't surprise you that someone in Sup Forums is talking out of their ass.

torrent*

>that picture

I will give you a little help. Where are we? Are there alot of trolls on Sup Forums? Now ask your question again:
>...why so many f/a/gs suck this movie's cock..

aaa...

Any info about tejina sempai live action?

One of the few good adaptations of japanese source material.

Half of Sup Forums will hate it because 2D is always better or whitewashing tumblrinas complaining.

IMO, anime adaptations can be done but have the right cast and directors for fucks sake.

I don't know about that. With the limits of live action I'd say you're right. In my opinion there's no really good reason to make a live adaption in the first place, apart from money anyways.
I think its possible though. It just takes a lot of work, less cutting corners.
Also, I would argue that Speed Racer is a better adaption compared to this. Its a more enjoyable movie at least.
I think a lot of people here genuinely liked it. Sure some are likely stirring shit, but not all

Where can I download netflix movies?

Anyone subbing this yet?

>In my opinion there's no really good reason to make a live adaption in the first place, apart from money anyways.
Some anime have really good, unique stories that deserve to be told to a wider audience. Normies think anime is autistic as fuck so remaking it as a live action movie/TV show is the only way to reach them.

A Hollywood movie normally need to make twice its budget just to break even user.

io9.gizmodo.com/5747305/how-much-money-does-a-movie-need-to-make-to-be-profitable

>Speed Racer
Since I just finished Edge of Tomorrow I might as well give finally this a try next now I guess.
You know I actually really anticipated and was going to watch Speed Racer way back when it first came out, but for some reason just never got around to it.

Ehhhhhhh... No.
I'd rather normalfags keep their unwashed hands out if my Chinese cartoons thanks. I don't care about sharing the wonders of jap story telling with everyone. When normalfags he involved, everything goes south. I'd rather those great stories no be ruined.
Besides, Hollywood only pulls this shit for the cash. They don't give a hot goddamn if its good or not, only how much it'll make them.
So you can take that and shove it.

I wouldn't trust anything Hollywood says regarding profit.

>The 2002 film My Big Fat Greek Wedding was considered hugely successful, yet according to the studio, the film lost money...
>The original producers of the film have sued Gold Circle Films due to Hollywood accounting practices because the studio has claimed the film, which cost less than $6 million to make and made over $350 million at the box office, lost $20 million.[16]

It gets this user's stamp of approval, which doesn't mean much, but hey.
At least its enjoyable. Its campy and toony and knows what it is and doesn't try to be anything else.
The single good adaption I've ever seen. Although to ve fair, I wouldn't say I've seen many. They're usually unbearable.

Sequel is original, now fuck off.

why didnt holywood casting japanese people instead using white people?

You are a faggit please go.

try moar

>shit can't be entertaining

I'm not gonna defend it because I also thought it was shit, but I wouldn't be able to enjoy life if I couldn't find entertainment in shitty anime/movies.

GITS is even more better.
Don't listen to the autists who didn't even see it.

SR is okay if I remember right. It might be "too flashy" or "too cartoonish" for some, but I don't remember disliking it at any point. I.e. it was enjoyable but forgettable.