Are we gonna act like Justin Trudeau isnt the greatest leader of our lifetime?

Justin is the hero we wish we could have. Suck it Drumpf lovers. Our country would have been so much better off if Hillary had won. She was literally the most qualified candidate to ever run

First transgender pm

Castreau is without a doubt, pound for pound, the BEST leader in the world today.
Drumpf eternally BTFO

well he is handsome..yeah. I'd probably vote for him

Transgender rights are human rights

IT WAS HER TURN GOD DAMNIT

unless you live in his riding, you will never vote for trudeau.

I actually do like him, he's been a responsible leader for international trade and that's really most of what his actual job should be imo.

what's a riding?

You are in the wrong territory to be posting shit like this faggot.

>most qualified candidate to ever run
What where her qualifications?

How was she more qualified for the position than Washington, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Eisenhower, etc.?

Get Necked

>She was literally the most crooked candidate to ever run.
ftfy

Excuse me
This is a Castreau thread

First Lady for 8 years, then a senator, and secretary of state. She knows the ins and the outs of running government.

Justin Trudeau is literally the gayest faggot who has ever lived

This guy is a fucking tool he should have stuck with being a drama teacher because he definitely doesn't know how to run a country

That feeling when you will never get a chance to vote for trudeau...even if he is Fidel’s son

I wouldn't know, pleb
>Castreau master race

>She knows the ins and the outs of corrupting government.

> Are we gonna act like Justin Trudeau isnt the greatest leader of our lifetime?

Nigger you are a retarded faggot.

>First Lady for 8 years
Would you allow the wife of a doctor to operate on you?
>then a senator
She was given a seat in a state that she hadn't lived in before, purely out of nepotism. Shouldn't someone live in a state for a few years before they become the senator of that state?
>secretary of state
What did she accomplish as secretary of state?

Do you think she was more qualified for the position than Dwight D. Eisenhower, a west point graduate who led the united european front? Or more qualified than Thomas Jefferson who wrote much of our constitution?

He does nothing for the country or the world besides sit back and watch it burn. Piss off

Loving how normies keep falling for horrible baits

A master strategist...

He can't even do globalism / Communism right what a loser.

You really need a better facebook bio pic OP. You should be embarrassed.

Are you still mad your mentor Kevin Spacey cannot rape little boys OP? Seriously man, get over it.

"Our country would have been so much better off if Hillary had won" LMAO what a retard you are!
MAGA Bitches.

He's a mediocre leader who hasn't accomplished all that much and even the media is starting to "Yes, and?" his muh feminism deflections.

Hopefully he can legalize weed before 2019 so we lose it as an election issue.