Thank you so much for getting Trump elected, Sup Forums. I knew it was going to be bad and be a circus of shit...

Thank you so much for getting Trump elected, Sup Forums. I knew it was going to be bad and be a circus of shit, but I never could have imagined anything like this. America is now a laughingstock of the world and for the rest of human history, this will always remain proof as to why America is the stupidest country on the face of the Earth and be the most humiliating leader a first world country has ever had

t. Gary johnson voter

Trump has rebuilt relations with every country and all the world leaders treat Trump with nothing but respect. Look at China for example, he got the red carpet. He got INVITED to the forbidden city, that's never happened before.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

Sloppy Steve please go away

Jill Stein voter here

Wrong: The world is the laughing stock of the US. They can't even keep the UN running without kissing our ring.

You better just move out of the country
user. We wouldn't want you to go on suffering
such a horrible fate.

Right after China said “This is not how a U.S. president should behave” ranting about China’s oil tankers to n Korea.
>Great relations

This is a shill thread
Sage and ignore
Shills in full force tonight over Hillary's investigation reopeniong
Mock the faggots as much as you like but do sage

Also FUCK HILLARY

Bump for Bernie

>mfw the president of the united states bragging about the size of his nuclear button to a fat manchild
>the mongoloid's retard lizard brain is literally getting dementia and he is unable to remember people he has met just months before or events he attended

thank you so much Sup Forums

>democrat retards can't understand a metaphor explaining mutually assured destruction

ok
sage

I love this fact you spew. The US is the laughing stock of the world, and yet you leave out the fact that 70% of all nations are granted aid from the US taxpayer. As we see Trump cut that aid we see the tears of those nations collect into pools the white patriarchy bathes in for enjoyment.
Fact : Trump is not a fag cuck writing welfare checks to Euroniggers.
Fact: The US consumes more products globally than most combined, and is now competitive to just produce them locally.
Fact: Only an idiot would vote for Gary Johnson.
OP can EAT A.....

t. autist

lol most of the EU hates the guy and he can't even visit the UK.

He warned Theresa may of a plot to assassinate her you fucking retard. The EU isn't a country.

Tensions are still high, but not like when they made Obama drop from the bottom of his plane onto the Tarmac lol.

made you post another one. keep going. oh, small hands do that next.

The new tax code give US businesses an advantage against EU businesses to compete and is immoral.
The UK is not a part of the EU.

Gary johnson did not even know what an Aleppo was.
It was a city in syria

You're so very welcome retard.

That's not why the most of Europe hates the guy.

Bait

AHHHH I kind of think he is hated by most because he has ballz. How many men actually speak their mind without fear of consequence? How many men set back in silence in fear?

Only thing I dont like is him giving Sessions a job

Sure, but you can't say he "rebuilt our relationships' when he can't even visit the UK.

And? Europe is only important as an object lesson of how to make your country commit suicide.

>the world

Why the fuck would I care what KIKES, shitskins and communists think?

So he didn't "rebuild" any relationships.

>t. Gary johnson voter

Translation: butthurt bernie bro.

kys tripple-b.

So will he be arrested? Is he facing criminal charges? Trump cannot visit the UK has no spark of truth that I can verify. Yeah people may not want him to come and may not interact with him, but that is a stretch.