Please help me understand your concern

I understand why most of you folks are so attracted to clear mental degradation, because it reflects your own retardation and gives you a cozy little sense of comfort in your slow maleducated simple lives.

But are you concerned about how deep the progression of Alzheimer's will be with this president? He's cracking like an egg, and it's depressing to watch. His daily word salad and scattered thinking are making it too obvious, and he should work to contain his little bouts of panic, because he looks like a senile pussy.

With the stress of the treason and obstruction investigation inevitably closing in, the Alzheimer's will surely rapidly take its toll more so than it already has. Absolutely no question there, so don't even try to "debate" me here or whatever you guys call your act of down's feces throwing incest orgies for trumps

inbred fug

Die cunt

the left can't bant

25th amendment when?

You’re so smart, I bet you watch Rick and Morty. I tried to watch it once but my big dum dum head just couldn’t take the hard science and numbers.

trig haired

You are going to prison Hillary

You shills are getting more and more desperate by the day.

i agree as a 10 year veteran in the mental health diagnosis field i can 100% confirm that this man is indeed contracting the gay. it is a very slow and painful process but he does indeed have it i can confirm if u dont believ me ur fuckin dilusional

I bet this retard can't even pick winners at the gorilla fights.

lol dat desperation

inb4 300 replies

Why cant we have both? why is it always partisan?

Check it.

Trump is retarded/unstable, and Hillary is a retard/traitor

see? how had is it to just use your brain america?

SERIOUS: how can you guys not be aware of the desperation, like it's cognitive dissonance with yall lol. like all that shit with hillary's emails/uranium one like fuck that bitch no one cares and shes irrelevant. it's entertaining to watch the desperation but i also feel bad for yall and will keep doing my part to prepare you guys for the blow of his historically unprecedented disgraced presidency and name..... bc thats gonna hurt real bad for yall real muricans

>lol dat desperation
check out this desperate guyhahahahaha watching you cunts try to make sense of the last few days has been almost as satisfying as watching you cunts try to make sense of the last few days.

damn how are you this stupid, it's like everything we should be saying to you guys, you just say it first and laugh and pretend nothing bad is happening.....

sage

i wish he would be as crazy as faggots like you claim. Then we would get Mike Pence and he would start rounding up faggots like you.

>le Blauimpff is mentally unfit
This like everything else you try to throw at him will just bounce off. Get a life you waste of oxygen.

underrated Alzheimers joke.

filling dune coons like you up with metal is the only thing uniting the country right now

Translation ====== Trump broke me mentally when be won after everyone said he'd lose I now have nothing left to do for the next 7 years but hope we.can convince enough people.to invoke the 25th. If this doesnt succeed I'll probably blow out my fucking brains because I'm a basket case now and can't deal with this for 7 more years.