If you're a white supremacist, how can you hate jews when they all look like pic related?

If you're a white supremacist, how can you hate jews when they all look like pic related?

>Meat rendering plants process animal by-product materials for the production of tallow, grease, and high-protein meat and bone meal. Plants that operate in conjunction with animal slaughterhouses or poultry processing plants are called integrated rendering plants.

I think anime is gay as shit, but i definitely think ivanka is my 3d waifu, i love her. She's so fucking beautiful..

soros must be behind it

Sage

>3d waifu
you mean a person?

she only converted you illiterate.

Looks like a skeleton, like a Turk mixed with Mongoloid and Negro. That's not what you want for humanity. That's an error, should've been aborted, the parents sterilized. Do you even know what eugenics are? Much less a white person? (Caucasian skull shape). She is sub-human by definition.

No one here hates jews.
They just are planing jewish mass suicide
Who cares lets promote it though might be fun see hanged jews in synagogue

by this guy, who as you can see, could not possibly be white. just look at the color of his skin.

she looked like shit before her numerous operations

Given the fact that Trump loves to fuck his friend's wives...
Did he tapped Ivanka?
Why Ivanka moved in to white house with him... Jared looks like a gay guy, so who is fucking Ivanka?

If you were Trump, would you do Ivanka?

Also OP is tryi.g to shill a kraut converted jewess
Daily reminder jews hide in race and culture and sometimes only advocate one side due interests in cheating aryan goym

Yes, because rendering plants are very lucrative. Dead (((animal))) meat is a valuable raw material.

Why does Trump have such shit genetics?

Byonce is more masculine that Jared

>Turk
>Mongoloid
>Negro

you sound like a 19th century anthropologist

Converted Jew. Doesn't count.

Jews are HAPAS with big ugly noses

but you're not addressing my point.

if you're a white supremacist, then you judge everyone by the color of their skin.

white = good

not white = not good

when did you ku klux kucks get mixed in with the hitler crowd?

it's so hard to tell who is LARPing as a retard and who is actually retarded

Niggerjew, both Trump and ivana are ethnically Jews

he's belgian

except they're not

No he isn't, Belgians have foreheads. Trumps is not white

show me ONE picture where trump has a forehead.

>protip: you can't

Larping? Look buddy rendering plants are serious business and understanding how they work both debunks the Holocaust and provides a way to do it effiently in the future and at a profit. We can literally turn Jews and other degenerates into a cash cow if you catch my drift.

Look at this pretty white morsel, isn't she an aryan goddess? Yes she is! As a white supremacist i am very attracted to this naturally blonde shiksa.

Yes, all jeweses are hawt.

That was the point you fucking nigger, he doesn't have one, so he hides the lack of it with his hair

Just look at this natural blonde goyess. You tell me she isn't an aryan goddess? Out of the question!
Her story brings the tears to my eyes! Her story is the story of an ugly shiksa duckling that metamorphosed into a beautiful swan. I am crying right now, because she is so beautiful like a flower. She makes me proud to be a white man.

Imagine the most beautiful woman in existence, then imagine she stabs you behind your back for her own gain.

That is the Jewish woman. A pretty wrapper but rotten to the core.

Let's put a face on that smile

>when they all look like pic related?
they literally don't though