Shingeki no Kyojin

New episode airing now.

Annie is love
Annie is life
Annie is everything to me
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

I wonder how they will adapt reiner and bort's reveal.

How long do you guys see this series going on? Do you think the manga will get cancelled before it reaches a proper conclusion? My guess is we're at about the halfway point right now.

No.

Our time Sashafags. Imagine that Sasha was withing top 5 in the first popularity poll which was before the anime. How the mighty have fallen but she's still cute and comedic relief so it works.

>armin eats bert
>then steals his girl
Please let this happen.

Didn't Isayama say he actually really intended it to be dramatic? I guess you can expect a blushing and laughing Reiner.

Isyama should have killed her and not listened to his editor. A dead character is better than a living one that is useless.

When's the last time sasha, connie and Jean were relevant?

Better ship

Might as well rev up all the potato girl pics now since they're gonna be useless for the rest of the season.

Best girl incoming

Endgame right here, brothers.

Nah, both Isayama and his editor said it's nearing the end. 1-2 years left I'd say.

Yeah I agree Editor-kun crying in Iayaa's WC was for nothing in the end. All that matters now the series doesn't become full blown sausagefest. She was really popular at the start of S1 but Isayama knew she was dead weight for the story.

They don't look very happy together.

Nope, we are close to the end. One of the editors said they don't want to expand the story and Isayama constantly says he wants to finish it as soon as possible.

That's because they're looking at their dead friend. But believe me, they're very happy they still have each other.

Pic

>less than an hour left

Yeah just like with Marco he wanted to get rid of her and now doesn't know what to do with her.

Sasha is my favorite, but I wish he had killed her back then. I'd rather her have an heroic death saving that little girl, than just be the wasted forgotten character that she's now.

Which are the characters that have always been relevant to the plot?

SHY soon.

>sasha, connie
The Tower.

>Jean
Eren's Body Double Take Deux.

Shitren and Armong.

Eren + manlet + all blondes, pretty much

>The Tower.
That was fucking 4 years ago or something that's exactly what I'm complaining.

>Eren's Body Double Take Deux.

Same joke as before.

Yes.

Honestly. EMA and LH.

>all blondes
No, except for Armong.

>LH
Not until the FT arc.

Stream?

Depends on how plot relevant, you mean.

Also forgot to mention Mikasa and Hange. So pretty much anyone who isn't JSC then.

Well, they appeared later in the manga, I think around vol4. But without manlet Eren would've died at the hands of the MP. And it was Hange the one who found out about how to trigger Eren's power. They've always been quite relevant to the plot and continue to be.

When was the moment you stopped believing Sasha becoming more relevant? For me it was when AT decked her and she missed her torpedo spear.

Anyone have a link for the livestream?

Try this one
livetvkorea.weebly.com/tokyo-mx.html

What time is it again?

Give me your address so I can suck your dick.

>Stream will lag 10 times more now.

delete that post immediately user

Someone post the edit of the manga plz

I would love that.

Fucking newfags.

Gas all spoonfeeders

>rip stream death by lag

Beautiful.

So how bad did this series jump the fucking shark with all these reveals?

I like that Reiner said he's sick and tired of fucking walls. That means he won't return to Paradis. Glory.

Well he is going to get feed to a new warrior, so it's not like he will get a chance to return to Paradi.

Why?

5 minutes

Did he die?

I dont watch or read that anymore sadly

Her final episode this season.

He's immortal.

dinosaurs in 1 min

Literally FemEren

Very soon.

That Let It Go singing was cute

I don't see the appeal of this.

>recaps
wwwww

It's because of chuugakkou.

>featuring cgi

>12 episode
>recaps out the ass

DINOTIME

>Guest star : Nonstop lag.

Who that cunt

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA!

A FUCKING RECAP

AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

12 EPISODES

AHHAHAHAHHA

PIKSIISSSHU

SANES ;-;

armin is CUTE

>Armin
episode ruined

Fuck you spoonfeeder, I hope you rot in hell

OTP

Moblit was cute

I'M HAPPY TO BE A LH FAG

Yes. He WAS cute.

EM confirmed

Is that a new track at last?

NIFA!

Nick a silver daddy

berk

His voice is horrible.

Manlet a shit

LM MOMENT WHEN?

I dont watch that (only watched 6 episodes) anymore but do they know why those titans exist?

Will make the tears even sweeter when people realize it won't happen.

hungry

>eating intensifies

It works

Sasha's accent. I can finally hear it.